Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Let me know what you think of the rest of day one when you finish.
Well, now that I know you're going to further improve day 1 (at least the relationship with Iris) I've decided to wait for the next patch.

BTW mom said at some point that MC should look for a girlfriend, are you planning to add some potential girlfriend candidates in the game in the future?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So...I just have to ask, I *want* to be nicer to iris, I totally am on board helping her/being nice, but I still love the sequence of events that follow the jar up the ass, will there be an alternative way to set off those events?

edit: nevermind, if you keep trying to make everyone happy and do all these things to cater to everyone's desires, you're literally going to go insane or this game will never be able to progress. I'll just have to live with making Iris mad to get that content
Yes there will be a way to set off all those events. The only thing you will actually miss is the insertion and removal of the jar. Everything else will still happen, it will just happen for different reasons. Even the mom scenes in day two.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well, now that I know you're going to further improve day 1 (at least the relationship with Iris) I've decided to wait for the next patch.

BTW mom said at some point that MC should look for a girlfriend, are you planning to add some potential girlfriend candidates in the game in the future?
Yes. Iris is one, and Sarah is one as well. I will also be adding about two other candidates in day 3.

pnqm

Nov 29, 2019
Really liked the game. Iris really rubbed me the wrong way after the favor, so definitely glad your changing it. I'm curious to see how it'll play out now. I'm also excited to see what other girlfriend candidates there are. The other girls could also give Iris an altruistic reason to train you. IE making you more desirable so you can get a kind (at least by that worlds standards), or wealthy girl, or really any girl.

How much branching based on the candidate and choices do you plan? Will it branch to crueler scenes and gentler ones?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Really liked the game. Iris really rubbed me the wrong way after the favor, so definitely glad your changing it. I'm curious to see how it'll play out now. I'm also excited to see what other girlfriend candidates there are. The other girls could also give Iris an altruistic reason to train you. IE making you more desirable so you can get a kind (at least by that worlds standards), or wealthy girl, or really any girl.

How much branching based on the candidate and choices do you plan? Will it branch to crueler scenes and gentler ones?
So the branching content won't come in till close to the end, because I don't want to create a bunch of content that you have to save and restart to see. That's a big pet peeve of mine.

But in day 3 you will have the option to spend time with all of the candidates, or just the ones you want to hang out with. And each girl will deal with different fetishes, some being more extreme than others. Sarah will probably top the scale as she is quite sadistic.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

WAZZOO

Jul 14, 2020
Have to say ... Loved the game [0.23], fantastic femdom game, well done!! Some good surprising stuff! Thank you for your hard work of adding content [0.53] but I believe you had it right with the first version. OK, yes Iris, I referred to her as Princess, is looking better now but the content & flow was better in [0.23]. There was more feeling of choice rather than just clicking to continue through, reading what choices you made but actually did not, such as "it's the next day" when not actually going to bed. I liked how he fantasized about Mistress, character building, & how often he was being stripped & punished. Though, would have been nice for her to shove panties in his mouth instead of his own =)

In [0.53] you can't steal her panties?! It was nice to be able to explore & see what you could do & try to get away with, until caught & punished. Can no longer sniff & spank in bed since you can't steal her panties. Can no longer go into the bathroom, it says you should goto the punishment stool (possible bug). One thing I really liked, which must have been an oversight, was asking for Iris to help with the jar, kissing her ass but then leaving instead of going to the bed, that way Mistress has to pull it out! Wonderful =) I may kiss your ass but I'm not trusting you to actually pull it out =) No longer, now have to kiss her ass & can't leave till she pulls it out.

The addition of the school is great, but I would rather see it added & integrated into [0.23] while disrupting & deleting as little as possible. I just believe that too much was rearranged & pulled out.

Oh, yeah, would it be possible to add a scene archive orb to the "first day" or add them to be able to view from the "second day"?

Just my thoughts but hope you consider them. Keep up the great kinky work!

Reactions: fertywerps

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Have to say ... Loved the game [0.23], fantastic femdom game, well done!! Some good surprising stuff! Thank you for your hard work of adding content [0.53] but I believe you had it right with the first version. OK, yes Iris, I referred to her as Princess, is looking better now but the content & flow was better in [0.23]. There was more feeling of choice rather than just clicking to continue through, reading what choices you made but actually did not, such as "it's the next day" when not actually going to bed. I liked how he fantasized about Mistress, character building, & how often he was being stripped & punished. Though, would have been nice for her to shove panties in his mouth instead of his own =)

In [0.53] you can't steal her panties?! It was nice to be able to explore & see what you could do & try to get away with, until caught & punished. Can no longer sniff & spank in bed since you can't steal her panties. Can no longer go into the bathroom, it says you should goto the punishment stool (possible bug). One thing I really liked, which must have been an oversight, was asking for Iris to help with the jar, kissing her ass but then leaving instead of going to the bed, that way Mistress has to pull it out! Wonderful =) I may kiss your ass but I'm not trusting you to actually pull it out =) No longer, now have to kiss her ass & can't leave till she pulls it out.

The addition of the school is great, but I would rather see it added & integrated into [0.23] while disrupting & deleting as little as possible. I just believe that too much was rearranged & pulled out.

Oh, yeah, would it be possible to add a scene archive orb to the "first day" or add them to be able to view from the "second day"?

Just my thoughts but hope you consider them. Keep up the great kinky work!
Yeah I sort of knew this would happen with a few people. You can never please everyone, but overall more people seem to like the new story better. More importantly than that, is I like the new story better.

That being said I get what you're saying about not doing enough things yourself. That's a result of stretching the first day into several days, so it didn't feel like an unrealistic amount of stuff was happening in one day. The story moving forward automatically is a way to get around having entire days that were mostly empty.

Don't worry, day two will retain the original format. I see the new day one as a sort of prologue for the game now. A way to introduce the characters before we get into the full days of the game.

You can't steal her panties anymore, but iris does have the option to steal them and magic them onto your body in the first spanking. The sniff panties scene will be added back in, I'm just trying to find a good spot for it.

Not being able to go into the bathroom is a bug, when in the story were you trying to enter the bathroom?

Also being able to leave after licking her ass, without getting the jar removed, was a bug in the original version. It would probably take very little effort to make that I feature though. I'll look into making that an option.

Scene orb would be perfectly possible, but probably not worth the work until I finish remaking day two.

Reactions: slider and asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Glad to hear you liked it! Yeah I'm much happier with this version than the original.

Oh yeah, I'll try and add a few more feminine girls in day 3. I just like tomboys so much I don't always realize I'm making so many of them until after the fact lol .
Are you going to do Day 3 first, or remake Day 2 before and then upload the new version?
I haven't played the modified Day 1 version yet, I hope to do it today. But judging by the comments it seems I'll like it very much.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Are you going to do Day 3 first, or remake Day 2 before and then upload the new version?
I haven't played the modified Day 1 version yet, I hope to do it today. But judging by the comments it seems I'll like it very much.
I'm going to remake day two first, it should go way faster since I don't have to update a ton of pictures like I did for day one.

Let me know what you think :)

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm going to remake day two first, it should go way faster since I don't have to update a ton of pictures like I did for day one.

Will do.

Out of curiosity, why is this version smaller than 0.22 (1.1 GB instead of 2.4 GB compressed)?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So am I, frankly. But since it apparently isn't going to change, maybe the best policy is to ignore these people.
Its a small bit of a way to fight back, but I usually click "report" on those people, and write in they are tag bitching. Few hours later/1 day, the comment is gone. I think if enough of us do this, mods will really get bogged down with it and eventually take more severe action so people really stop doing it

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Will do.

Out of curiosity, why is this version smaller than 0.22 (1.1 GB instead of 2.4 GB compressed)?
Long story short, I learned how to compress images. I'm very much still learning how to do things.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019

Personally I'd prefer to see Day 3 first. I thought Day 2 stood on its own pretty well.
And Sarah is my least favorite. I would prefer to smother her with a pillow in her sleep, so I'm glad there will be other options.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Wish i could play this on android, havent played yet, but decided to pledge on your patreon. Long live to the game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Personally I'd prefer to see Day 3 first. I thought Day 2 stood on its own pretty well.
And Sarah is my least favorite. I would prefer to smother her with a pillow in her sleep, so I'm glad there will be other options.
I get what you mean, but at the same time, the story narrative totally changed. Day 2 stuff just doesn't make a lot of sense anymore and there is a lot of continuity errors. If he released day 3 before remaking day 2, then everyone would be forced to start all over.

On the bright side, he doesn't have nearly as much work to do for day 2. Day 1 was totally revamped with story/new scenes and tons of new content. Day 2 IS really good as it is, all he needs to do is rewrite the narrative a bit to make things flow logically, it will go much faster. I think as long as he doesn't have to keep modifying/adding to day 1, he'll get to working on day 3 relatively fast after restructuring day 2.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I mostly agree about day two. I remade day one because I was fairly unhappy with it when it was finished, but I'm generally happy with day two. It's just that day two now doesn't line up with the story in day one, so I have to change the dialogue to fit. It would bother me too much to move on to day 3, while day two's story is still broken.

Yeah you have to really like cruel sadists to like Sarah, but she is several peoples favorite.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes