Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Oh, then yes.
Updates are getting wider then they are long at this point. Off the top of my head, you would have to play through the new update a minimum of 4 times to see all the scenes.
4 times? :oops: there's a scat scene?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
4 times? :oops: there's a scat scene?
Sadly no. Only watersports in this update. Rest assured, there will be one in the next update.

You would have to play 3 times to see all of the dates, plus one additional time while wearing a diaper to see the alternate scene with Lily. You would also have to make sure that you pissed off your landlord in one playthrough, then kept her happy in another. while making sure that you got Sarah's scene in one playthrough, but not in two others, so you can can see the alternate end scene with the landlord. You would also have to make sure you had the watersports skip switch on at the start of day 4, to see the alternate morning scene with Iris.

Oh, I almost forgot. You also have to get the landlord's good scene twice. Once while wearing women's clothing and once while not. So maybe it would take 5 playthroughs. And that's just if you want to see the different images. There is different dialogue in most scenes, depending on what you're wearing (The one exception being Kylie's date, which doesn't change)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devotica

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
How to please the landlord from the start ?
In this context, it means wear the diaper or the butt plug when you talk to her at the end of day 4. If you have neither of those, then you just need to not be in Sarah's romance route.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
And then there's Sarah, who's just terrible and absolutely no one likes.
Except a few of you people... because reasons I cannot fathom.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Okay I really like where the gentle route is going ,love the after care scene after the new Sarah thing ,as well as the bath tub scene I look forward to more of this in the coming updates,that being said a few things,
Can you add a save for the other days as well ,day 3/2 rough and gentle route in the coming updates? Also What/how many scenes are in Day 4, I've played them both a good handful of times but I still feel I've missed a lot .
I feel the game is at a point where there is enough content to justify a walk through so if you could find some free time please do make one taco7
All that being said this is one of my favorite femdom game in this site.

Reactions: Among Us

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
After seeing Iris for the first time at School, back at home when you have to see her in the bathroom & she asks you to help her, say no, if you don't help that sets you on the rough path.
Yeah, I did that but I didn't get the first two preview images in the OP. Is the single choice enough to put me in the rough route? I didn't get the scenes in the gentle route either. Also I would like to know how to get the 8 different endings. I was in bed after mistress spanked me for not wearing diapers in my play through. Thanks in advance.

Nihiralus

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah, I did that but I didn't get the first two preview images in the OP. Is the single choice enough to put me in the rough route? I didn't get the scenes in the gentle route either. Also I would like to know how to get the 8 different endings. I was in bed after mistress spanked me for not wearing diapers in my play through. Thanks in advance.
The first two pics in the OP are the very last scenes of Day 4, end of current content, both from the gentle route, I'm not sure if they appear in other circumstances however, they trigger when you don't go with Sarah at the end & you get punished for it by Mom/Mistress/Landlady/whatever & put in the cage where gentle Iris keeps you company.

To clarify, I'm not entirely sure but if you don't get approached by Sarah near the end & told to go with her I think the choice to make that happen is back at the first time at Justin's house, taking his place to be pissed on then eating her out (specifically doing both of those, if you get pissed on but don't eat her out I think it still won't trigger, but I don't know for absolute sure), what should happen is you choose a girl to go on a date (Susan, Kylie, Lily I think they were?) on the way home from that date you'll run into Sarah on the street, she'll demand you go with her, if you ask Iris to make an excuse for you so you do not go with Sarah, you'll get those last scenes with the cage that you see in the OP.

Reactions: Among Us
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes