dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
I've downloaded this game a few hours ago, and I've been liking it! Straight to the point, is there a branching guide or walkthrough for this?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I've downloaded this game a few hours ago, and I've been liking it! Straight to the point, is there a branching guide or walkthrough for this?
Not at the moment. I plan to make a thorough walkthrough for the game once it's finished.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Dope! Can’t wait to see it! Just got a couple more questions.

01.) For the planned endings, will any of them be wholesome (i.e. Eric having vanilla intercourse)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Dope! Can’t wait to see it! Just got a couple more questions.

01.) For the planned endings, will any of them be wholesome (i.e. Eric having vanilla intercourse)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wholesome might be a stretched, but there will be a couple of mostly nice endings.

Not really. I just tried to make a character that cares about you, but still likes to torment you. I can relate to that a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orwa

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Gotcha. Hope you don't mind one more question. XD I promise it'll be the last one. Will all of the questions and plotlines be resolved or answered by the time this game receives its final update (i.e. the one with all of the endings implemented)? Because I could see Eric's (MC) plotline about his dad's disappearance concluding in a sequel game more than this game. There's also Iris's situation about being bullied coming to light, another needed conversation between Eric and Justin, and perhaps why the butler from Kylie's date is such a coldhearted person. XD

So would all of that be answered in this game, or will there be a sequel game for this universe? I presume Slave High is an alternate universe, but I'm not sure.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
more than 14months no update! Just share some photos of new update
I assume you meant to type 4 months. It takes me two months to make an update. Since I alternate between working on Slave High and Second Class, each game gets a new update every 4 months. The new update of Second Class is on track to release this month.

There are plenty of preview images and progress updates up on my patreon if you're curious. Besides that, you can just wait until the end of the month.

Jan 12, 2022
I assume you meant to type 4 months. It takes me two months to make an update. Since I alternate between working on Slave High and Second Class, each game gets a new update every 4 months. The new update of Second Class is on track to release this month.

There are plenty of preview images and progress updates up on my patreon if you're curious. Besides that, you can just wait until the end of the month.
Awesome news, thanks taco7!

Reactions: Among Us

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Wholesome might be a stretched, but there will be a couple of mostly nice endings.

Not really. I just tried to make a character that cares about you, but still likes to torment you. I can relate to that a lot.
But will any of the girls accept to have vaginal sex?

venkydudes

May 3, 2019

yes, thanks for the info!

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes