3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you for sharing your game, it looked really good, but I disliked your female characters so much that I don't want to play further.
Agreed. Couldn't play 'till the end, the mc is too stupid for his own good and apparently he can't take a hint or again, he's too stupid too see behind their façade. Those thots deserve some spanking, a nice relaxing hate-fuck competition plus a nice boot in the booty with a big "thank u for playing with me bitches, now pls go and fuck yourselves, I'm done with your cheap pussies.":LOL:

Would've preferred a little variety, like give us an option to choose between those "lovely" girls the mc already knew and some new, more likable girls. Those sluts are just pump and dump material bruh, a harem full of those bitches is like a harem full of snakes. It's going to bite him in the ass big time or they simply take half of his shit, gotta make some dough after a divorce, who the fuck wants to have a job, right??:WeSmart:

Thank u nonetheless for sharing your game with us Obrecht13 !!

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I am blown away by how vile these women are, and this Kendra is included in that bunch. Her actions towards the MC before he got money says it all and now her magical transformation and she is all flirty. I can't recall off the top of my head if I have ever played a game with a more unlikeable female cast.

Can it be remedied, sure, with rewrites and I have some ideas without rewrites in my head to salvage some characters going forward. But at the end of the day, this is the devs game, not mine. The MC is so submissive and I assume this is by design, I get the feeling most of his trauma is actually from these women and how they have treated him. Especially how they treated him after he tried to hit on him. Even his own childhood best friend treating him like dirt after he made his feelings known and only hanging out with him in groups after that and no more pool time together, how would you genuinely feel if that happened for real. Untold trauma I would imagine, something that would stay with you for life. Now magically pool visits back on and she now wants to teach us lessons. Bitch, you were willing to ditch the MC and break the friendship in the cafe without any lessons. Amazing what a million in money and a holiday changes. O that toxic swimsuit she references sounded like a forewarning.

I am also well aware there is a female domination tag, I assume that this game will be playing heavily into that and a submissive MC.

If there is that submission route and you were looking for another alternative route to add, 100% have a decent human being he bumps into on the holiday who will like him for him and they grow closer as an option, just add a 5th girl not associated with this group and add a revenge route where he gets to show these women he is not a doormat and eventually gives them the middle finger and walks off into the sunset with a few wise lessons learned at the end of the game and genuine lady on his arm ie the 5th option. I am out of time, too late where I live. I had more to say such as in depth scene analysis and the actual sentences I take most issue with and some scenes for the future if there is a revenge route I would like touched on, but hopefully if I get time I will come back to expand.

Yet again, I stress if this is a female domination game, totally fine with it and he is a pay pig of some sort, no issues here and it will just not be my cup of tea. Goodluck to those that enjoy it.

Last edited:

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Edit:
I accidentally wrote my review here, but I will leave it, in cause anyone wants to discuss :D

Really liked the game, the first chapter is short, but it's long enough to give you a taste, to see if it's for you or not.
You have four different love interest with four, lets say typical personalities, gamer girl, sports girl, childhood friend and a rebel.
It's a first release, so you don't have much animations, but the ones you do have are all done great.

Basically you were a wimp who got lucky and you game earned millions of dollars.
The so called, above mentioned friends who were ready to leave you, decided to all act like gold-diggers and make you take them on a summer vacation in Hawaii.
And that is the start of your journey.

I have to say that everything storywise, before leaving the plane is great.
Basically, you have two paths with each girl, either acting like a simp and getting more "femdom" oriented scenes or acting like an alpha and dominating or at least trying to dominate them, sexually of course :)

But after the landing, it felt like I was taken out of the pilot seat and cast aside, made to watch and have no impact.
You lost the ability to make choices and the little ones you did make, were of no consequences to the story or anything really.
I replayed it both sub and dom way and after the plane, it's basically the same story, you become a lady-killer and all the girls that hated you a minute ago are now fighting to suck your dick first and all the interactions you had before are completely meaningless and irrelevant to the story.
They introduced two ways of playing and then right at the beginning they tore the sub path and injected a bimbo vaccine to the girls.
Personally, I thought it would be fun to see how money changes the girls and how they slowly become friendlier and friendlier with the mc and eventually it would lead to sex or something, but boy that change overnight completely caught me unprepared, like the author said fuck the story, fuck the foreplay, man want boobs.
And while he isn't wrong about that, it was still a massive letdown in writing quality.

And while I was still trying to adapt to that sudden change of pace and personality, you get to the chapter 1 end and are left even more confused about the future of the game and its story.

Conclusion:
The pre-Hawaii parts deserves 5 stars, but everything after that, for the reasons mentioned above, is at most 3 stars.
Because it's a new game and has a lot of potenital I will rate it 4 stars.
Hope the devs will get the game on the right track.

Kadem222

Jul 31, 2020
Edit:
I accidentally wrote my review here, but I will leave it, in cause anyone wants to discuss :D

Really liked the game, the first chapter is short, but it's long enough to give you a taste, to see if it's for you or not.
You have four different love interest with four, lets say typical personalities, gamer girl, sports girl, childhood friend and a rebel.
It's a first release, so you don't have much animations, but the ones you do have are all done great.

Basically you were a wimp who got lucky and you game earned millions of dollars.
The so called, above mentioned friends who were ready to leave you, decided to all act like gold-diggers and make you take them on a summer vacation in Hawaii.

Basically, you have two paths with each girl, either acting like a simp and getting more "femdom" oriented scenes or acting like an alpha and dominating or at least trying to dominate them, sexually of course :)

But after the landing, it felt like I was taken out of the pilot seat and cast aside, made to watch and have no impact.
You lost the ability to make choices and the little ones you did make, were of no consequences to the story or anything really.
I replayed it both sub and dom way and after the plane, it's basically the same story, you become a lady-killer and all the girls that hated you a minute ago are now fighting to suck your dick first and all the interactions you had before are completely meaningless and irrelevant to the story.
They introduced two ways of playing and then right at the beginning they tore the sub path and injected a bimbo vaccine to the girls.
Personally, I thought it would be fun to see how money changes the girls and how they slowly become friendlier and friendlier with the mc and eventually it would lead to sex or something, but boy that change overnight completely caught me unprepared, like the author said fuck the story, fuck the foreplay, man want boobs.
And while he isn't wrong about that, it was still a massive letdown in writing quality.

And while I was still trying to adapt to that sudden change of pace and personality, you get to the chapter 1 end and are left even more confused about the future of the game and its story.

Conclusion:
The pre-Hawaii parts deserves 5 stars, but everything after that, for the reasons mentioned above, is at most 3 stars.
I just hope, he will continue with the femdom/findom path and not turn this into a typical fuck fest, power trip kind of game.
I have no major problems about anything else.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Agreed. Couldn't play 'till the end, the mc is too stupid for his own good and apparently he can't take a hint or again, he's too stupid too see behind their façade. Those thots deserve some spanking, a nice relaxing hate-fuck competition plus a nice boot in the booty with a big "thank u for playing with me bitches, now pls go and fuck yourselves, I'm done with your cheap pussies.":LOL:

Would've preferred a little variety, like give us an option to choose between those "lovely" girls the mc already knew and some new, more likable girls. Those sluts are just pump and dump material bruh, a harem full of those bitches is like a harem full of snakes. It's going to bite him in the ass big time or they simply take half of his shit, gotta make some dough after a divorce, who the fuck wants to have a job, right??:WeSmart:

Thank u nonetheless for sharing your game with us Obrecht13 !!
Yeah, I'm not sure how a harem can work out with these women. It's not only that they didn't want to date him before he got rich, they were actually going to cut him off their lives completely "for his own good". Because that's something friends do... Even Kendra who's warning him about how people might try to use him now he has money, shows up in a thong bikini, she's then "testing" him with the hot tub thing and from that point starts hitting on him! She basically grew up with the guy, when he made a move on her, she started avoiding him and she was ready to ditch him as a friend too! What changed now? The whole confidence bullshit? Why didn't she say anything about it before he became a millionaire?

I can't make up my mind about this game. I'm curious to see how the story will unfold, but every single one of the love interests is painfully unlikeable. I guess Kendra is supposed to be the likeable one, but it was her idea to end their friendships with the MC, as she put it, but then she goes with a 180 and starts flirting with him, after she talked about how the others are going to try and take advandage of him... Again, she was going to abandon him, what changed her mind? She suddenly realised how handsome of a millionaire he is? Oh, yeah. He manned up, when he kissed her once...

Janko66

Jul 31, 2020
Edit:

Conclusion:
Don't know what to say really.
Haven't tried the game yet, but I see a lot of people bitching about the unlikable girl cast and the mc being a pushover.
I guess if it's a femdom game it's to be expected to be like that, but now I see you talking about the exact opposite of everyone else.
That makes me wonder, did all of you guys played the same game and it's only one chapter so far :D

Reactions: nasam and Medak

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Haven't tried the game yet, but I see a lot of people bitching about the unlikable girl cast and the mc being a pushover.
I guess if it's a femdom game it's to be expected to be like that, but now I see you talking about the exact opposite of everyone else.
That makes me wonder, did all of you guys played the same game and it's only one chapter so far :D
It isn't really a FemDom game. There is a FemDom path in the game, but it is avoidable. It is entirely possible that the game may be much more enjoyable for those on that path though due to some character details of the four introduced LIs. It's not a huge file and it doesn't take all that long to play through since it's only one chapter so I recommend you DL it and give it a try if you think you might like it.

Personally, I'm on the fence, but I'm planning to stick around for at least one update to see how things develop.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Compressed PC (406 MB -> 39MB):

Compressed Android (49 MB):

Please note compression reduces image quality. While installing Android APK you may get a warning saying "Blocked By Play Protect', Click on 'Install Anyway'

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I just hope, he will continue with the femdom/findom path and not turn this into a typical fuck fest, power trip kind of game.
I have no major problems about anything else.
What can I say, you know something is wrong when the "femdom" fans are saying it's a bad femdom game, but it's okay since it isn't really a femdom game, but then you have, I will say "non-femdom" people who are disliking all the girls and the mc, but say stuff like, well it's expected, this is a femdom game after all.

So I can confidently say that currently the game is successfully failing at being both a femdom and a non-femdom game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Personally, hope that we will get a dual experience, both sub and dom routes with completely different or mostly different stories, interaction, relationship dynamics and scenes.
There are a lot of examples of these kind of games, I will mention the OG one, Prison, that did that thing really good.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I can't make up my mind about this game. I'm curious to see how the story will unfold, but every single one of the love interests is painfully unlikeable
Yeah, I kinda forced myself to play it 'till the end and I'm really proud to say I didn't throw my monitor out the window.:LOL: Don't know if the dev is just trying to troll this gold digger cliché or he had it rough in some relationships, but damn man, saying that mc is a stupid wimp is an understatement. Even after his supposed "best friend's" confession motherfucker doesn't stop making a fool out of himself.

Still wonder if we'll have the option to fuck all those bitches and leave them in sweet Hawaii with no money just to show a little confidence. I double-checked to see if this one was signed by kirsESS so at least I'd know to expect some massive cunts pretending to be "loving" moms, sisters and friends. The alpha overpowered bully with a dick deadlier than Thor's hammer wasn't in the pic, so it's clear kirsESS isn't the dev.:LOL:

But still, there's no way in hell he can redeem the cunts without rewriting the script from scratch ... don't see the appeal, no NTR so at least ntr fans can enjoy it, and a proper alpha dev or any dev is an epic fail with that MC. The women being selfish irredeemable cunts doesn't help either. I'm curious to see the outcome of this game, assuming the dev doesn't abandon it.:unsure:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I kinda forced myself to play it 'till the end and I'm really proud to say I didn't throw my monitor out the window.:LOL: Don't know if the dev is just trying to troll this gold digger cliché or he had it rough in some relationships, but damn man, saying that mc is a stupid wimp is an understatement. Even after his supposed "best friend's" confession motherfucker doesn't stop making a fool out of himself.

Still wonder if we'll have the option to fuck all those bitches and leave them in sweet Hawaii with no money just to show a little confidence. I double-checked to see if this one was signed by kirsESS so at least I'd know to expect some massive cunts pretending to be "loving" moms, sisters and friends. The alpha overpowered bully with a dick deadlier than Thor's hammer wasn't in the pic, so it's clear kirsESS isn't the dev.:LOL:

But still, there's no way in hell he can redeem the cunts without rewriting the script from scratch ... don't see the appeal, no NTR so at least ntr fans can enjoy it, and a proper alpha dev or any dev is an epic fail with that MC. The women being selfish irredeemable cunts doesn't help either. I'm curious to see the outcome of this game, assuming the dev doesn't abandon it.:unsure:
I don't get wtf is going on with Katrina either. She wants to be the MC's number two or whatever and she goes with the "I'll help you build a harem by banging the girls first"? Yeah, because the best way to become someone's number two is to make him look at you like competition! I guess that will work with the femdom fans at least and those who are into lesbian content, and the next chapter will start with the MC making that decision, but she's already groping Gianna before she has that bullshit conversation with the MC, so I already dislike her. Well, more than the rest at least.

Edit: Since she started her plan before she talked with the MC about it, the options should be
  • Let her seduce the girls
  • Tell her to pack her shit and leave

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The renders look amazing, expecially for the 1st time dev.
I've concerns a bout the story, especially with the girl's personalities but I see others have that covered.
All I'll say is just give us a Male Dom path if you are going to have a Fem/Fin dom path. I've no interest in being ruled over by a bitchy woman, making her see the error of her ways and my good little thot though... that has some potential...

But yeah, just need some variety in the personalities of the girls, need a good ole' sweethearts to round out the bitchy girls.

Reactions: nasam

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
i am hoping he is just baiting them so he can fuck them all and then tell them to fuck off. except or course for the lifelong friend as she might be ok.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nasam

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a request from a Patron to do do this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Chapter 4

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wow after reading the comments I think I'll wait to try this it sounds like the story and girls personalities are horrible no newly rich guy would act like that or be treated like that no way would I let some girl fuck them first she didn't even ask you to join and started before even asking, so it's not your harem it's hers forget that, other fish in the sea!!! He's rich don't need them! But I'll wait to see were he takes the story I'm very apprehensive I'm not going to play the whole game being treated that way??

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes