3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I think If I was the Dev. I would rewrite the cafe scene and have the girls agree to help the MC build his confidence.At least that way they seem like real friends. I mean if they were all going to ditch him they weren't his friends anyway so why bother with them. I just don't see how you could ever trust any of these gold diggers the money is the only reason any of them stayed. I don't think it's a bad game I just don't think you can redeem the girls but it's the Dev. game maybe I'm wrong have been before will be again. Good luck

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Damn it dunno if I should download it or not. Are they really not likable? Mc is beta? Need to go fendom? Renders seems good. No vaginal sex yet right?

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Saying something hurtful to your friend that's a mistake, ditching your friend once or twice that's a mistake, talking behind someone's back once or twice that's a mistake BUT giving your friend the cold shoulder for years and never talk to them or hangout with them alone and the only time you see them if there is a group and then plan on cutting ties with them as a friend but not only that telling other people to cut ties with them as well that's not a mistake, that's the definition of a CUNT.
thank you for the preach and the facepalm reaction

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Damn it dunno if I should download it or not. Are they really not likable? Mc is beta? Need to go fendom? Renders seems good. No vaginal sex yet right?
MC is beta however you can make choices that increase his confidence and he starts to turn the tables. That route is perfectly viable. Not my preferred route personally, I'm here for the femdom!

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
MC is beta however you can make choices that increase his confidence and he starts to turn the tables. That route is perfectly viable. Not my preferred route personally, I'm here for the femdom!
He hasn't turned the tables or begun to, he's already forgiven them and that's the problem I have we have no choice of rejecting them only limiting Katrina's influence...I did like Alii though hoping she's an option

Reactions: AmerHST

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
The game looks very promising and I'm loving the femdom content! I'm hoping for more financial domination as well in the future updates, there are not enough games that include findom.

I just didn't like the unavoidable (although mild) male domination in the non-harem route, seemed a bit counter-intuitive :confused:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
He hasn't turned the tables or begun to, he's already forgiven them and that's the problem I have we have no choice of rejecting them only limiting Katrina's influence...I did like Alii though hoping she's an option
He face fucks another one.

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
I'm not picky, i played femdom games with scat, castration and others but the problem with this one is that the heroines are unlikeable, unless the dev change the beggining you're probably gonna play the full game thinking, when can i rape/kill/ditch these bitches.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I have enjoyed the Katrina route thus far. Pretty damn hot. Just make sure you (dev) don't commit the cardinal sin: action 'off-screen.' That is when some key moment or scene happens, but it is only implied and not seen by the player. This is what might be happening with Emily and Katrina. It was obvious that Katrina was making her move, but Emily's glasses got in the way. By the end of the update, Katrina had gotten Emily's glasses off, but the MC passed out. Show what happens!!! Even if done in a flashback, so every bit of the seduction/corruption. That is the point of the Katrina arc, is it not?

Otherwise, enjoying the game thus far!

Reactions: Koulo077

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but I'm downloading now because I've had so much fun reading people being so distraught by this game. It's like many people have never seen a girl in their lives. There are many types of girls in the world with different ambitions, but to think that like 30 guys on this Thread were so bothered by strong women that know what they want (regardless of motives/morals) reveals more about them than the game. I can't wait to play this, based on what the Dev Obrecht13 has said, it seems to be in great hands. As long as it avoids NTR, I'm with this game till death.

I'll let you know what I think :)

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I haven't played this yet, but I'm downloading now because I've had so much fun reading people being so distraught by this game. It's like many people have never seen a girl in their lives. There are many types of girls in the world with different ambitions, but to think that like 30 guys on this Thread were so bothered by strong women that know what they want (regardless of motives/morals) reveals more about them than the game. I can't wait to play this, based on what the Dev Obrecht13 has said, it seems to be in great hands. As long as it avoids NTR, I'm with this game till death.

People don't want to be stuck with gold diggers, exactly what does it reveal about them? That they have a common sense?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020

Soo... For you, strong woman = gold digger, ¡damn bro!, can’t argue with your logic there m8.:ROFLMAO:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
People don't want to be stuck with gold diggers, exactly what does it reveal about them? That they have a common sense?
It depends, "People" happen to be A LOT. It is so broad, you'd you have a hard time pinning down a lot about what they all think. If you are talking specifically about the 30 people I was talking about, that's easier. When a girl at an early age has problems (I.E Strippers, Promiscuous sorts) you think daddy issues; when you think of punk kids (drifters/troublemakers) you think a lack of parenting or attention. In this case, I see people that have some trauma with stronger women. I don't think it's that much of a stretch. Also, you can branch out and say people that have an old fashioned way of looking at women and men relationships.

For the record, you asked. Also, common sense is not applicable to fiction. Maybe you need to find some :)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Soo... For you, strong woman = gold digger, ¡damn bro!, can’t argue with your logic there m8.:ROFLMAO:
Arf? How did I equate that? Strong women are those that know what they want and go for it. Never did I say a Gold digger is inherently strong. I haven't played the game, so I don't know much about the situation. From what I heard from the dev is much more encouraging to me than people with a limited view of women is all. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Simulacrum29

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
It depends, "People" happen to be A LOT. It is so broad, you'd you have a hard time pinning down a lot about what they all think. If you are talking specifically about the 30 people I was talking about, that's easier. When a girl at an early age has problems (I.E Strippers, Promiscuous sorts) you think daddy issues; when you think of punk kids (drifters/troublemakers) you think a lack of parenting or attention. In this case, I see people that have some trauma with stronger women. I don't think it's that much of a stretch. Also, you can branch out and say people that have an old fashioned way of looking at women and men relationships.

For the record, you asked. Also, common sense is not applicable to fiction. Maybe you need to find some :)
What are you even talking about? You even said that you didn't play the game so how did you come to the conclusion that people don't like strong women? People don't like women in this game not because they're "strong" but because they're gold diggers.

"common sense is not applicable to fiction" says who?

And no, I am not talking about all people.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Arf? How did I equate that? Strong women are those that know what they want and go for it. Never did I say a Gold digger is inherently strong. I haven't played the game, so I don't know much about the situation. From what I heard from the dev is much more encouraging to me than people with a limited view of women is all. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe play the game first. Then comment. If to you "strong women" means "let's all cut him out of our lives, just because. Oh, he's rich now? QUICK! LET'S ALL KISS HIS ASS AND USE HIM!" then you do you :rolleyes:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
What are you even talking about? You even said that you didn't play the game so how did you come to the conclusion that people don't like strong women? People don't like women in this game not because they're "strong" but because they're gold diggers.

"common sense is not applicable to fiction" says who?

And no, I am not talking about all people.
No, it seems people don't like these women because they seem to have a bad character. Gold diggers is a pajorative to their bad character trait otherwise that would be specific.
Based on your response, you are just answering like a machine and out of order. I don't see much point in talking to you further. Have a nice day.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Maybe play the game first. Then comment. If to you "strong women" means "let's all cut him out of our lives, just because. Oh, he's rich now? QUICK! LET'S ALL KISS HIS ASS AND USE HIM!" then you do you :rolleyes:
It's almost like I mentioned that in the comment YOU responded to. I'm not the one that got triggered by what I said okay? You did. By the way, I'm not saying these are likable characters.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
No, it seems people don't like these women because they seem to have a bad character. Gold diggers is a pajorative to their bad character trait otherwise that would be specific.
Based on your response, you are just answering like a machine and out of order. I don't see much point in talking to you further. Have a nice day.
You didn't answer my question. How did you come up to the conlusion that people don't like this game because of strong women when you didn't even play the game?

I don't expect you to answer btw since you seem to deflect everything.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes