3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It's not NTR because the MC agrees with her seducing the girls, so it's not supposed to cause any jealousy. Other than that, if the scene is like you described it (I don't intend to play "Katrina's bitch" path, not even out of curiosity, so I'll just have to take your word for it) some people probably loved it, but for others (me included) it definitely sounds like cuckolding. It's not the first time I've seen the "I banged the girl you've been flirting with, but if I send you a video of it, you should find it hot" trope being used in a game and since it's girl on girl everyone has to like it or find it playful, but that's a different story for a different thread...

The thing is, if you choose to let her seduce the girls, you're basically asking for something like that. I don't think that path will get more love from the dev (Katrina has a scene with Gianna in that path, the MC has a scene with her in the other), though it's too early to tell for sure, but I've already said (right after the first release) that Katrina's offer sounds more like she wants to build a harem for herself and she's willing to give the MC some access to it (if not making him a part of it too...), if he's a good boy of course, rather than building a harem together. I know, she's more experienced and being a manipulative bitch is always a plus in these type of situations, so it makes sense for her to have some kind of an upper hand, but like you said she could have easily involved the MC too if she wanted to or at least give him a little something to seal their "partnership".

Anyway, at this point I'm more interested to see if the new girls are going to get more screen time in the next update and if there are more of them to be introduced in the near future.
I agree with your point on mc says yes but it's pretty clear mc thinks what he's saying yes to and what is happening are very different he didn't say yes to being cucked he said yes to her helping him get with the girls and that did not happen at all!
So just because he doesn't know yet doesn't mean that when he figures it out he won't be jealous?
So I think it might still apply he's been wanting these girls as girlfriends his whole life so I think when he finds out the girls are Katrina's harem not his or thiers he's going to be mad, hurt again and jealous??
Just my opinion of course but like you said have to wait and see??

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
It's all about Katrina's and her harem not the mcs so get ready to get cuck to end unless you didn't agree to her shity deal. the game is called Second Girls Happiness not mcs happiness just to clear it u so don't go moaning you getting cuck. This is all about Katrina not you the sissy mc

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It's all about Katrina's and her harem not the mcs so get ready to get cuck to end unless you didn't agree to her shity deal. the game is called Second Girls Happiness not mcs happiness just to clear it u so don't go moaning you getting cuck. This is all about Katrina not you the sissy mc
Boom that's why I will never take her deal!
Although even not taking her deal I think we can still end up making her happy eventually mc needs some more work on his balls getting bigger though? Stop being such a pushover yes man??

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm a first time dev too so I have a lot of empathy about trying to piece together a story and I totally respect the time that went into this game. So I want to say that anyone that has worked this hard to produce this much content is worthy of respect from me for that alone because I know it's a lot of work. I also think it's rather strange to just whine - versus offering constructive critiques - about a game as you can just move on and play another one. I really wonder about people in the former category.

So I would like to offer an actual critique that is from my perspective of what might have worked a little better. I think the story would be much more interesting if in fact the MC does not know early on what the girls were saying/planning but finds out later after some time/events have passed. The shock and betrayal and all that stuff...It opens up a lot of narrative possibilities in numerous directions as the MC can then absorb this new information and take a number of possible actions in response. Like a random example -- he helps the streamer and thinks she really likes him and even has sex with her but then finds out the truth...what will he do now?

I think given what has already happened, you can still do a lot because the main character could meet new girls and see how he is treated compared to those a) already thinking of ditching him and b) how that changed after $$$$$$ and how that can impact his future decisions.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I'm a first time dev too so I have a lot of empathy about trying to piece together a story and I totally respect the time that went into this game. So I want to say that anyone that has worked this hard to produce this much content is worthy of respect from me for that alone because I know it's a lot of work. I also think it's rather strange to just whine - versus offering constructive critiques - about a game as you can just move on and play another one. I really wonder about people in the former category.

So I would like to offer an actual critique that is from my perspective of what might have worked a little better. I think the story would be much more interesting if in fact the MC does not know early on what the girls were saying/planning but finds out later after some time/events have passed. The shock and betrayal and all that stuff...It opens up a lot of narrative possibilities in numerous directions as the MC can then absorb this new information and take a number of possible actions in response. Like a random example -- he helps the streamer and thinks she really likes him and even has sex with her but then finds out the truth...what will he do now?

I think given what has already happened, you can still do a lot because the main character could meet new girls and see how he is treated compared to those a) already thinking of ditching him and b) how that changed after $$$$$$ and how that can impact his future decisions.
I agree with you but the game seems to be centered around these girls and that's the problem whether the MC learns about their plans early in the game or later(like you said) won't matter because there is no option to leave them or find someone else and the way the girls are now I can't think of anything that would redeem them to the players so that we would want a relationship with them.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

Good point. I know a lot of people want to see as many sex scenes as early as possible, but to me they are far more enjoyable with good character/relationship development and slow build up ( of tension).Estate Dominate really does this well. Imo, MC gains confidence too fast and girls jump on him too quickly ( like scene with Emily under the shower...just two days ago, he was a completely different person)
I actually like the game/premise: scenes are hot, girls look great ( except for Katrina...not a big fan of too many tattoo's), dialogue is overall solid and MC is not a usual dweeb.
Plot is probably one of the hardest thing to get right at the start, and way harder to rework later in the game. ( and most end up abandoned or morphing into something incoherent to please audience)
Hope the author isn't discouraged by some of the criticism here.

Reactions: pmplpm and Koulo077

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Good point. I know a lot of people want to see as many sex scenes as early as possible, but to me they are far more enjoyable with good character/relationship development and slow build up ( of tension).Estate Dominate really does this well. Imo, MC gains confidence too fast and girls jump on him too quickly ( like scene with Emily under the shower...just two days ago, he was a completely different person)
I actually like the game/premise: scenes are hot, girls look great ( except for Katrina...not a big fan of too many tattoo's), dialogue is overall solid and MC is not a usual dweeb.
Plot is probably one of the hardest thing to get right at the start, and way harder to rework later in the game. ( and most end up abandoned or morphing into something incoherent to please audience)
Hope the author isn't discouraged by some of the criticism here.
I agree the story has potential and the idea is great but he really needs to rework the girls if he wants players to pursue them or if he doesn't want that then maybe add new girls so players have the option to move on.

I like the game the renders are great, the girls are hot and like I said the story has potential that's why I criticized it if I didn't care for it or thought it had no potential I would have just moved on but I do. Also from what the developer said this isn't a femdom game like Estate Dominate, the mc is supposed to start shy and weak willed but gain confidence overtime and turn his life around so if he wants that purpose to make sense and for people to actually like the girls he needs to do some rework.

xbinhoux

Jul 23, 2019
I Think that Katrina is only offering the harem just to get into Kendra pants and need the mc help. Once she got into her pants she throw the mc to side like trash that just my thinking don't know about you
Maybe you're not wrong, but i think Katrina only want the girls submission into her harem to have influence on the mc and being easier to manipulate him using the girls and the harem bulshit is to use mc to get Kendra. If i'm not wrong Katrina was ready to move on with her life cutting all ties with the girls and mc, before knowing about mc money. But in the end i think all the girls deserve themselves and i don't give a shit about the snake quartet.

I will definitely keep an eye on this game and am curious to see how the plot unfolds.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying the spirited exchanges about this game. Not here to judge if it needs ntr or not.. I'm here to say the Dev has a really entertaining and enjoyable game going on. Great renders.. dialog.. enjoying the phone calls to dad and the double speak. Pretty sure there are quite a few of us that feel they could slide into the MCs shoes rather easily.. not that we could, but we surely don't think of it as a huge stretch. :) As the game progresses I can see other beauties sliding under the MC's spell.. the chick who ran the jet ski outing.. the maid who hits the public beach on her days off.. etc. Curious to see where the 'eyestaredown' /spell leads. Great game so far with many different avenues still available.

7.5/10ish.. in my humble opinion. Obrecht13 great job so far.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I enjoy the femdom in this game, though there isn't enough of it. The game seems to be going more into the "MC becomes the giga-chad with a harem" direction even if you pick all the "simp" choices. The scenes with Katrina in the beginning were hot. And when you could ask Gianna to show you her feet. But then they literally all throw themselves at you. I guess the story kind of demands that.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I enjoy the femdom in this game, though there isn't enough of it. The game seems to be going more into the "MC becomes the giga-chad with a harem" direction even if you pick all the "simp" choices. The scenes with Katrina in the beginning were hot. And when you could ask Gianna to show you her feet. But then they literally all throw themselves at you. I guess the story kind of demands that.
Well, the dev is looking to have an alpha route for the MC to have all the ladies, but also a path with Katrina either in cooperation or her thrall. Specifically, the plan is for 2 Katrina routes. One is where she dominates the other girls, but is equal partners with the MC and one where she dominates everyone including the MC. This was alluded to it in Gianna's scene with her when the MC thought of two images; one of him and Gianna on their knees in front of Katrina and one where he and Katrina were standing above all the others. If you chose not to let Katrina seduce the girls then there is also a harem route where the MC gets everyone including Katrina, but it's not especially about domination.

Reactions: Koulo077

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Well, the dev is looking to have an alpha route for the MC to have all the ladies, but also a path with Katrina either in cooperation or her thrall. Specifically, the plan is for 2 Katrina routes. One is where she dominates the other girls, but is equal partners with the MC and one where she dominates everyone including the MC. This was alluded to it in Gianna's scene with her when the MC thought of two images; one of him and Gianna on their knees in front of Katrina and one where he and Katrina were standing above all the others. If you chose not to let Katrina seduce the girls then there is also a harem route where the MC gets everyone including Katrina, but it's not especially about domination.
Interesting - I'd love to see some more variety. I totally Simp for Katrina but it would be nice for other options to play out where other girls abuse the MC in a stronger role too. Like streamer chick going from Twitch streaming to Adult Webcam streaming only the MC gets harmed/humiliated on camera.

I'm cool with Alpha choices being an option but the only reason I support the game is the femdom, and I hope we get options with all the girls to somehow dominate him. (Maybe one who won't at all because personality should be respected but most I hope!)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Interesting - I'd love to see some more variety. I totally Simp for Katrina but it would be nice for other options to play out where other girls abuse the MC in a stronger role too. Like streamer chick going from Twitch streaming to Adult Webcam streaming only the MC gets harmed/humiliated on camera.

I'm cool with Alpha choices being an option but the only reason I support the game is the femdom, and I hope we get options with all the girls to somehow dominate him. (Maybe one who won't at all because personality should be respected but most I hope!)
I don't think anyone but Katrina can domme the MC. I would suppose he will get used by them, but only Katrina can pull the strings. Otherwise, the MC is slaying dat ass!

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I gotta ask is this going to be a femdom type game? femdom is just not for me.

The only reason I'm sticking around is in the hopes like the dev said that the MC will turn his life around because if that's not what's going to happen and it turns out that the MC would stay the same way then I'm out.

Either way good luck to you (y)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Damn it dunno if I should download it or not. Are they really not likable? Mc is beta? Need to go fendom? Renders seems good. No vaginal sex yet right?
The women are literally awful in every conceivable way. The game starts with them talking about ditching the MC only to change their tune IMMEDIATELY once they find out that the thing they were making fun of him about, turned out to be successful and he's now rich.

The MC gets a pass at first because he's ignorant to all of this so he's basically just an idiot for thinking they're all his friends. But his ignorance is only acceptable to a degree so I can only imagine if you keep playing the game then you would start to get frustrated at how absolutely stupid the MC is because he either remains ignorant, or he eventually works out the women are trash and doesn't care.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes