3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished playing this chapter and I don't think the game is for me. Your only choice is to forgive the girls or use them there is no in between. Also again you are forced to fuck characters with no choice not to so I'm probably going to move on but I hope the dev is successful.

I will say that the movie scenes were hilarious and well written especially the scene where Kendra is on the phone to her dad while being chased by a zombie. It was also very unique and not something I've seen in other games so I wish the dev the best of luck and hope the game is successful.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
The MC at the beginning is just now grappling with success. While he does take them on a vacation, he (on the alpha solo path) is just looking for a good time, and has a choice to actively seek revenge as the vacation goes on. He only recently learned they had agreed to bail on him, after he got them to agree to the vacation. Maybe he wanted to keep up appearances, maybe he just thought of the possibilities of screwing all of them.

But mostly, this is the story the dev has gone with. You have no choice in that plot. Your choices come regarding what you will do on the vacation. Go nuts then, be chest-beatingly alpha, whatever floats your boat. But this part is not part of the debate. Now, if it so totally ruins the game for you, then I guess that is all that needs to be said.
Yeah this is not for me at all. This game uses the same formula you see in NTR games except you replace NTR with femdom. Just like with NTR based game the story only makes sense if you follow the NTR path and this game only makes sense if you follow the femdom path.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah this is not for me at all. This game uses the same formula you see in NTR games except you replace NTR with femdom. Just like with NTR based game the story only makes sense if you follow the NTR path and this game only makes sense if you follow the femdom path.
It is cool that the game is not for you, but the game makes sense on each path. On the solo alpha high confidence path, the MC is driving on with his bad self, tagging the four women he has chased his whole life. He may or may not forgive them, as someone mentioned that forgiveness is divine, or some such quote. Kendra does come clean with him, and has been his crush for all of these years. So he goes after her. On another path, he gets Emily. If he is just using them, then that means he took some time to see the lay of the land and decides that their BS isn't worth the real effort. So he hits it and quits it.

On the Katrina paths, the MC decides (for malign or naive reasons) to turn the girls into a harem, with one girl as his 'best' girl. If he plays it well, he gets what he wants. If he loses control of Katrina, he winds up her toy. So, like a well-managed NTR game, your choices lead to consequences. Bad NTR games jam you into NTR without hope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find the game very interesting and well-designed. Maybe give it a chance, or don't.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
It is cool that the game is not for you, but the game makes sense on each path. On the solo alpha high confidence path, the MC is driving on with his bad self, tagging the four women he has chased his whole life. He may or may not forgive them, as someone mentioned that forgiveness is divine, or some such quote. Kendra does come clean with him, and has been his crush for all of these years. So he goes after her. On another path, he gets Emily. If he is just using them, then that means he took some time to see the lay of the land and decides that their BS isn't worth the real effort. So he hits it and quits it.

On the Katrina paths, the MC decides (for malign or naive reasons) to turn the girls into a harem, with one girl as his 'best' girl. If he plays it well, he gets what he wants. If he loses control of Katrina, he winds up her toy. So, like a well-managed NTR game, your choices lead to consequences. Bad NTR games jam you into NTR without hope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find the game very interesting and well-designed. Maybe give it a chance, or don't.
You clearly have no idea what an alpha male is if you think the MC is an alpha on the supposed alpha path as you call it. The MC is a loser and nothing more. He is NOT getting revenge even if you choose that route, he is instead giving them all a free vacation and that is not revenge.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
You clearly have no idea what an alpha male is if you think the MC is an alpha on the supposed alpha path as you call it. The MC is a loser and nothing more. He is NOT getting revenge even if you choose that route, he is instead giving them all a free vacation and that is not revenge.
People can change over time. Until his success, the MC was pretty self-effacing. Now he has options, and it seems pretty alpha if he takes them on the vacation just to screw and humiliate them as whores. If he drives on slaying that ass wherever he goes (which is being built into the game), that seems pretty alpha. I am confident that given my past, I am fully understanding of the concept of alpha male. Of course, just how alpha can you be being on this site?

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
People can change over time. Until his success, the MC was pretty self-effacing. Now he has options, and it seems pretty alpha if he takes them on the vacation just to screw and humiliate them as whores. If he drives on slaying that ass wherever he goes (which is being built into the game), that seems pretty alpha. I am confident that given my past, I am fully understanding of the concept of alpha male. Of course, just how alpha can you be being on this site?
Being on this site doesn't mean anything. You could assume that everyone one on this site is just a pirate, but you would be wrong. For me it is just easier to find new content on sites like this than on patreon and if that remark was about me being single you shouldn't assume that just because someone is playing adult VNs they are without a lover. I play these with my girls we act out some of the scenes(if we find ones we can get into that is). And being alpha has nothing to do with fuckng, most people are not alpha it is just a fact, but most do fuck. That would be like saying a guy isn't a beta just because he gets laid daily, come to Japan and you'll see betas getting laid all day everyday.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so if you dont forgive them you dont get any or can you choose 1 later to be with and are we still gonna be forced to sleep with them all

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That would be like saying a guy isn't a beta just because he gets laid daily, come to Japan and you'll see betas getting laid all day everyday.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ok, that was funny. While I don't totally agree with you, I will concede your basic premise as you seem a man of culture and taste (and that was only slightly sarcastic). Bottom line, you have argued your point well, and have avoided being a troll. So thanks for that. We will have to agree to disagree on this game.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
so if you dont forgive them you dont get any or can you choose 1 later to be with and are we still gonna be forced to sleep with them all
Pretty sure that you won't be forced to sleep with them if you have chosen to not forgive them. The option is there to screw and humiliate them in the future (not sure how that will actually play out), and I guess you can always focus on 1 girl.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty sure that you won't be forced to sleep with them if you have chosen to not forgive them. The option is there to screw and humiliate them in the future (not sure how that will actually play out), and I guess you can always focus on 1 girl.
we didn't have a choice to not sleep with kendra so im not so sure on any of the other girls

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Second Girl's Happiness [Ch. 3] Obrecht13

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 87 MB
Compressed Mac: 70 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Pretty good update...

Obrecht13 , I've been skeptical about a redemption arc for the girls, but I think you made some progress on that front with Kendra this update. Her story is believable and consistent, and she says the "right" thing about not wanting to use MC for his money. I DO think there is one more step that will be necessary to seal the deal though, and it might be tricky. I think you need to "show" that Kendra is serious about not gold digging. She has to do or not do something that demonstrates her sincerity. If you can accomplish that, I think you will have successfully laid out a redemption path for any player interested in following it.

As for the other girls, I think redeeming Gianna will probably be easiest. MC seems to have less history with her and she seems to have just not noticed him very much rather than purposefully ditching or avoiding him. With Emily, you have already given MC the opportunity to let her know that he's not going to blindly give her money or support her financially. That's a good first step. We'll see how things develop further. Katrina will be the toughest. I look forward to seeing your further efforts!

Also, I hope we will be able to revisit the forgive or not decision in the future as we learn more.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Last two chapters are definitely influenced by the criticism of the first chapter. The game is pretty much all about trying to fix these broken characters now and I'm not really enjoying it.

I wish the dev re-wrote the intro with reduced character assassination instead. Too late for that now I suppose... would have liked to see this "Second Girl Happiness" concept play out without this mess overshadowing it.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Just started playing and after the intro scene I pretty much hate all 4 of the girls. Especially Kendra because she was suppose to actually be a friend and she seemed to be easily ready to dump the MC in an heartbeat.

So now the only kind of redemption that could happen that I can see would be to treat all those girls like worthless whores or find another woman and spend my money on her and rub it in their skank faces.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes