3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I think the dev went too far with that introduction because in my eyes, there's nothing they can do to make them likeable now and what's even worse is that you're stuck with them.
Agreed. If the MC had any cock and balls in his trousers he'd take his money and fuck off to a beach somewhere and make new friends.

Maybe in Third Girls Happiness heh

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
That's what I'm thinking too if this was a femdom game then the premise suits it well BUT if it's not than the only thing that makes sense is the MC cutting all ties with them even if he forgave them.
The game falls over at the first hurdle because it cannot answer the question "why would the MC want to forgive people who used him for years with zero regret until they found out he had money" successfully. Unless, as you said, the whole point is femdom. You can release any update you want with any number of great sex scenes but it doesn't matter because it was unsalvageable from version 0.1.

I've played games where the MC is a dick or someone who has the depth of a puddle and that the game can still be fun if the characters you are interreacting with are fun. I've not seen a successful game where that is reversed

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks to the comments, I see that the last chapters of the game don't correspond with the original trajectory, the developer should better make a remake, well thought out from the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

smurfy

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks to the comments, I see that the last chapters of the game don't correspond with the original trajectory, the developer should better make a remake, well thought out from the beginning.

Dear God, NO Remakes! No Reloads, No Rebuilds, No Re-Do's!!!!! Haven't we been subjected to enough of those?
I think we need a punitive system for devs.
Any delay from a stated time frame equals a point.
Any excuse about how slow the cyrix cpu with a voodoo 2 graphics card computer they use should equal 5 points.
Killing a beloved character needlessly should be 3 points.
Not taking into account us color blind people when choosing fonts and colors should be 1000 points.
Re anything should equal an immediate disqualification!

Punishments could range from moving the curtain in their window to let the sun have its way on their pasty skin, to sealing their room of all exhaust and only allowing them to eat taco bell.

This game has gotten better with each update and is far from the worst ever seen on this site.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Dear God, NO Remakes! No Reloads, No Rebuilds, No Re-Do's!!!!! Haven't we been subjected to enough of those?
I think we need a punitive system for devs.
Any delay from a stated time frame equals a point.
Any excuse about how slow the cyrix cpu with a voodoo 2 graphics card computer they use should equal 5 points.
Killing a beloved character needlessly should be 3 points.
Not taking into account us color blind people when choosing fonts and colors should be 1000 points.
Re anything ahould equal an immediate disqualification!

Punishments could range from moving the curtain in their window to let the sun have its way on their pasty skin, to sealing their room of all exhaust and only allowing them to eat taco bell.

This game has gotten better with each update and is far from the worst ever seen on this site.
I don't talk about other games, but it seems that here the developer changed completely the course of the game from one chapter to another, due to the criticism of the first chapter, I haven't played it, so I can't say if it's good or bad, just by the comments, I see that I'm not interested in playing it. But I also see that the reviews are even worse now.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I still think a easy rewrite at the party where the girls decide to help him with his confidence instead of ditching him would fix a lot of problems. Anything they do nice now would just seem to be for the money. But it's the dev game for better or worse.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't talk about other games, but it seems that here the developer changed completely the course of the game from one chapter to another, due to the criticism of the first chapter, I haven't played it, so I can't say if it's good or bad, just by the comments, I see that I'm not interested in playing it. But I also see that the reviews are even worse now.
I'm not sure it's fair to say he's changing the course of the game. I think he's been consistent about what he wants to do. In addition to the femdom route and the "hit 'em and quit 'em" route, he also seems to want a redemption route for them. The question has been about whether he can do what he wants to do and how. He definitely set himself up poorly by making a horrendous first impression with these girls. He may have overcorrected in a few spots, but I think he is making progress toward what he wants to accomplish.

If you have any interest in this scenario at all, I'd recommend playing it. It's not horribly long, and unlike so many other games here, the English is decent. While of questionable moral character, the girls are quite attractive as well.

Reactions: Naxos and bcrr

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
he also seems to want a redemption route for them.
To quote Google, "At its core, a redemption arc is a storytelling device where a character who is evil and destructive—or embodies evil, destructive traits—atones for their flaws and overcomes them, transforming from villain to hero. "

The problem here is that redemption arcs are inherently controversial because it's impossible to agree on whether a character has truly change or indeed is worth redemption. The game has been set up to the point where the MCs "friends" were never apparently his friends at all and the only reason they seemed to hang about was A) the MCs ignorance around the fact they don't like him and B) the womans apathy towards actually getting up and cutting free of him. So to base your entire game on every single female character having a successful redemption arc is downright folly. Some of the best writers in the world have tried and failed to redeem characters.

These were women who DID NOT like him before he got his money so there is absolutely no question around the fact that if he lost his money again they would just bugger off. That's not a redemption arc, that's a "I hope I can get back into his good books before he becomes poor again" arc.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't really see how this can even be tagged with harem... (harem implies the girls being in love with the mc and the mc being poly, this is just golddiggers wanting money in exchange for sex) I have this game in my watch, but after this now it goes to ignore.
You can't ever put a cuck mc in a harem game, it makes no sense, the same it makes no sense for harem games to have ntr, but seems like devs nowadays want to cater to all (and what they end up doing is pissing off both fanbases)
Really best of luck to the dev, but if he really wanted to make a harem game he should have seen and maybe play other top harem games to know what makes them good.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't really see how this can even be tagged with harem... (harem implies the girls being in love with the mc and the mc being poly, this is just golddiggers wanting money in exchange for sex) I have this game in my watch, but after this now it goes to ignore.

You can't ever put a cuck mc in a harem game, it makes no sense, the same it makes no sense for harem games to have ntr, but seems like devs nowadays want to cater to all (and what they end up doing is pissing off both fanbases)
Really best of luck to the dev, but if he really wanted to make a harem game he should have seen and maybe play other top harem games to know what makes them good.
On just starting this game and it's giving off those vibes pretty strongly.

That said based on them going to Hawaii for a week (literally just at point of Katrina getting out the shower and phoning the MC to suggest that) I think an awesome ending would be them going there, the MC telling them to charge anything and everything they want to the rooms and then sneaking out the night before they're due to leave and cancelling their tickets for the return flights, letting them have to deal with consequences of it all and pay for everything themselves.

The only decent character so far seems to be Kendra from the 3 min I've played.

Edit: Little further in and stand by my comment, only one worth anything is Kendra, huge points to her to sack up and tell you they were all about to abandon ship on you.

The confidence system seems like its' a nice opporutinity to go from spineless cuck giving into the golddiggers to becoming more confident and alpha and turning the tables on them. Looking forward to being more dominant with Kat or at least breaking her domineering side.

Last edited:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I am with the rest of the comments here. After that first chapter I am extremely disappointed that we don't have the opportunity to completely ruin them. The only one I would have even considered redeeming is Kendra, and that is only because she had the wherewithal to be upfront and honest prior to the trip. Thankfully, we at least got the chance to affect our future with one choice. Whether or not it will have an actual outcome is another story.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im hoping we can have kendra and bin the rest off and we're not forced to sleep with them all cuz the only other half decent one might be Emily we seem to have fun with here

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes