3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I gotta ask is this going to be a femdom type game? femdom is just not for me.

The only reason I'm sticking around is in the hopes like the dev said that the MC will turn his life around because if that's not what's going to happen and it turns out that the MC would stay the same way then I'm out.

Either way good luck to you (y)
There is a path where MC strikes out on his own and likely beds all the ladies, either as a nice guy or just using them. He can also ally with Katrina who makes things easier. If he is not careful, he will fall under her control. That last piece has the femdom potential, and is easily avoided. This is a well crafted and written game. Sure, girls come across as crappy, so how will you as the player respond? Forgiving? Vengeful? Easily duped or as cunning as a fox which has just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University? The choice is yours.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
There is a path where MC strikes out on his own and likely beds all the ladies, either as a nice guy or just using them. He can also ally with Katrina who makes things easier. If he is not careful, he will fall under her control. That last piece has the femdom potential, and is easily avoided. This is a well crafted and written game. Sure, girls come across as crappy, so how will you as the player respond? Forgiving? Vengeful? Easily duped or as cunning as a fox which has just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University? The choice is yours.
That's the problem he's already forgiven them so the choice isn't ours unfortunately and its been pretty Kinetic with the lack of choices in certain situations, hopefully it will improve though

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That's the problem he's already forgiven them so the choice isn't ours unfortunately and its been pretty Kinetic with the lack of choices in certain situations, hopefully it will improve though
Actually, he has a choice in this update to truly forgive them, or to be pissed off and use the crap out of them. So you do have a choice.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Actually, he has a choice in this update to truly forgive them, or to be pissed off and use the crap out of them. So you do have a choice.
If you're talking about chapter 2, we don't because when talking to katrina he says he's already forgiven them unless he's lying, I don't remember a choice where he is pissed off

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I think a big issue is.... why would he forgive them at all? I get it's a nice little Christian thing to do and the Good Book kinda hammers home the idea, but if you find out that every single one of your friendships was a lie.... and only changed because you had money.... what does that say about you if you accept that?

The problem is that this scenario makes the MC out to be weak as hell. Now if the plot of this game was to set up the MC really being into findom then fine but the premise of the game needs to be updated to reflect that otherwise, if he's not, then the MC is a pussy.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I think a big issue is.... why would he forgive them at all? I get it's a nice little Christian thing to do and the Good Book kinda hammers home the idea, but if you find out that every single one of your friendships was a lie.... and only changed because you had money.... what does that say about you if you accept that?

The problem is that this scenario makes the MC out to be weak as hell. Now if the plot of this game was to set up the MC really being into findom then fine but the premise of the game needs to be updated to reflect that otherwise, if he's not, then the MC is a pussy.
That's what I'm thinking too if this was a femdom game then the premise suits it well BUT if it's not than the only thing that makes sense is the MC cutting all ties with them even if he forgave them.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That's what I'm thinking too if this was a femdom game then the premise suits it well BUT if it's not than the only thing that makes sense is the MC cutting all ties with them even if he forgave them.
I disagree. He has the option to forgive or not. If he chooses to forgive, he can use them as a harem. That is not a great outcome for the girls, as he still sees them as mostly cut dumpsters. Sure, he lets bygones be bygones, but the future is his to control. In many ways, they become prostitutes in another form. It can also go the femdom route, but you have to make very specific, very obvious choices (mostly with Katrina). No one should be surprised by that route. And you can go full on vengeance, banging away until you cut them loose later.

The game gives a choice, which is what I like thus far.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I disagree. He has the option to forgive or not. If he chooses to forgive, he can use them as a harem. That is not a great outcome for the girls, as he still sees them as mostly cut dumpsters. Sure, he lets bygones be bygones, but the future is his to control. In many ways, they become prostitutes in another form. It can also go the femdom route, but you have to make very specific, very obvious choices (mostly with Katrina). No one should be surprised by that route. And you can go full on vengeance, banging away until you cut them loose later.

The game gives a choice, which is what I like thus far.
The choice was whether to go it alone with them or be Katrina's slave, it said nothing about forgiveness until the resulting conversation with katrina if you declined her 'help', a choice to forgive should come much later in my opinion

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The choice was whether to go it alone with them or be Katrina's slave, it said nothing about forgiveness until the resulting conversation with katrina if you declined her 'help', a choice to forgive should come much later in my opinion
The very specific choice, to forgive or hold a grudge, comes after you have decided whether to work with Katrina or not. So if you refuse her help, she becomes just another chick you can eventually bang. Later, while sitting on the beach, you can choose whether this will be a long-term harem, or just a bunch of sex on this vacation and then dumping them all.

Yorule

Jun 29, 2018
The very specific choice, to forgive or hold a grudge, comes after you have decided whether to work with Katrina or not. So if you refuse her help, she becomes just another chick you can eventually bang. Later, while sitting on the beach, you can choose whether this will be a long-term harem, or just a bunch of sex on this vacation and then dumping them all.
I know it's not really sex game/story friendly, but frankly for me, with that setting, the choice of not forgiving them would be drifting away from those 4 and meeting an another girl on the trip. And if i add vengeance to it, maybe leaving the trip midway to go back home,while stopping paying the hotel and letting them deal with it.
The MC is a good guy and the choices being either : Forgiving them and be stepped on by 4 girls that decided in an 30s talk to erase you from their lives, or, become an asshole, manipulator to satisfy your lust. I find it very frustrating for a game to have such a disparity between the backstory of a character and the way you are allowed to make him act.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't get that choice, is there a specific trigger for it to be available?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I don't get that choice, is there a specific trigger for it to be available?
The choice comes right after the zombie movie. You get two choices: "I think things are going great here . . ." and "I'm still mad . . ." Choice comes up regardless of gameplay choices beforehand.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The choice comes right after the zombie movie. You get two choices: "I think things are going great here . . ." and "I'm still mad . . ." Choice comes up regardless of gameplay choices beforehand.
are you a patreon and talking about ch.3 because the only movie the group watched in the version that is available here is the batman movie and that happens bevor the harem choice.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
are you a patreon and talking about ch.3 because the only movie the group watched in the version that is available here is the batman movie and that happens bevor the harem choice.
Yeah, sorry, I am a patron and that is a chapter 3 issue. Sorry about that! But you will have a clear and distinct choice as to whether you forgive the girls, or whether you will seek revenge.

Reactions: Moleman111

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
One of the girls will see if she can dominate you and it will be one of the routes of the game, but not the main one.

There will also be a choice right at the beginning of chapter 2 that will determine if she will seduce or dominate (or neither) the other girls as well.
Assuming that means what is says and she won't do anything with the other girls. That sounds almost too good to be true but you have my attention now.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So let me get this straight, the DEVs idea of revenge is to give the girls what they want? How is taking them on a paid vacation revenge? How is fucking them revenge? They are all gold diggers and you are their sugar daddy so how is that revenge?
The MC at the beginning is just now grappling with success. While he does take them on a vacation, he (on the alpha solo path) is just looking for a good time, and has a choice to actively seek revenge as the vacation goes on. He only recently learned they had agreed to bail on him, after he got them to agree to the vacation. Maybe he wanted to keep up appearances, maybe he just thought of the possibilities of screwing all of them.

But mostly, this is the story the dev has gone with. You have no choice in that plot. Your choices come regarding what you will do on the vacation. Go nuts then, be chest-beatingly alpha, whatever floats your boat. But this part is not part of the debate. Now, if it so totally ruins the game for you, then I guess that is all that needs to be said.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Assuming that means what is says and she won't do anything with the other girls. That sounds almost too good to be true but you have my attention now.
Yep, if you tell Katrina to back off and not mess with anyone, she won't.

• Love
Reactions: Naxos
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes