3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I wish that chat between the girls at the beginning hadn't happened, I lost all interest in the 4 girls. I played a little while longer but when forced into sexual stuff with no escape I bailed.

Looks like a very good game though, just ticked me the wrong way. :)

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Giana for me is the only one I can see being 'redeemed' she's become my fave out of the girls, maybe Emily can be too, Kat was more tolerable this chapter and the zombie scene was cool

Not understanding the Kendra love to be honest she's fast become my least favourite especially during the jacuzzi scene where she says she's always liked MC but was too afraid or not ready for a relationship I call Bs on that since it was her idea to ditch him in the beginning

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dear God, NO Remakes! No Reloads, No Rebuilds, No Re-Do's!!!!! Haven't we been subjected to enough of those?

This game has gotten better with each update and is far from the worst ever seen on this site.
Agree, I don't think it should be remade. And it has gotten better with each chapter. If there was any kind of a re-write this below would be better.

I still think a easy rewrite at the party where the girls decide to help him with his confidence instead of ditching him would fix a lot of problems. Anything they do nice now would just seem to be for the money. But it's the dev game for better or worse.
Even something like a simple, "hey it's spring break, lets all go away for a bit, help him with his confidence and take if from there" would work.

These were women who DID NOT like him before he got his money so there is absolutely no question around the fact that if he lost his money again they would just bugger off. That's not a redemption arc, that's a "I hope I can get back into his good books before he becomes poor again" arc.
When I first started and saw the into I hated them bitches and thought they were the worst and could not be redeemed at all. Replying the into with a more level headed approach, I don't think they disliked him insomuch as they were tired of his lack of confidence and his crushing on them and asking them out time and again. They obviously had no confidence in his game or his writing skills but I don't think they were using him that much, except Katrina.

Katrina is the only real gold digger of the bunch, it's made clear she would often use her charms to get money, help or whatever out of him. Even later on, having stood up to her and rejecting her harem deal, I still don't trust her. She also deliberately put Kendra in coach and embarressed her, knowing she's the MC's favourite. Clearly a jealous, domineering bitch, so she has a lot of work to redeem herself. She's the one that will take me the longest to trust and forgive. Purely because I don't like her tats which has nothing to do with her character, and is a totally personal preference, she's the easiest for me to remain cold to and dislike.

Gianna seems to the most distant and apathetic to the MC at the start, she's clearly only in his circle because she's friends with the others. She's complex to me, in that she was the only one that expressed feeling guilty about him spending money on them at the start (money he spend on the "party" at the very start), but then completely did a 180 and initiated contact for the first time ever and started treating him differently than before. Definately giving of strong gold-digger vibes. She's also the only on other than Kendra that hasn't asked for anything. Gianna also seems to be rather submissive from the way she takes orders for the photos and was letting Kat dominate her a bit. I think she is probably the first* (still undecided about Kendra) to change her tune and realise the MC is a better man than she/ they gave him credit for, especially as he becomes more confident.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily comes across as a longtime friend that's just drifted away but doesn't want the drama of ending it, so she takes no active part in keeping the friendship going but is willing to hang when he initiates. (I've know a lot of girls like this. Had "friendships" that went on for years because I kept initiating and when I realised how it was and stopped the friendship died and haven't heard from them in years.) She's fully into gold digger territory after using her "friendship" to get anything she can out him for her stream and clearly not afraid to use her body for it. I'm not convinced she's changed her tune after he stood up to her in the shower, I feel it's more she's embarrassed because he said no. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried something else. After Kat, she's the next hardest to forgive and trust.

Kendra is the only one I initially thought of as being redeemable and is by far my favourite of the lot. She got huge points for coming clean about the whole wanting to ditch him aspect. She's also not asked for nothing form him and insisted on paying for stuff on the date. She was the first I was willing to forgive and trust, especially after her comments on the date by the jacuzzi about regretting turning him down when he asked her out and getting jealous over him crushing on the others. However she was the one to suggest they all end it with him at the start. I'm still on about 90% completely trust and forgive her, but there is still a little niggling doubt. For now I'm playing it with the thought, she actually has liked him for a while, but didn't realise it and didn't want to admit it to herself or anyone else, because he didn't really excite* her, but seeing his growing confidence has helped her realise that she did like him the whole time. She even said as much in the little heart to heart early on, he's nice but there is no thrill, excitement or chase with him, i.e. it's he's boring.

The mc also seems a lot more confident in chapter two and 3 than he was at the start. Edit; sad thing is the confidence points don't seem to do anything at this stage. only get you more scenes at the time.

I think I'd like to see an option on the "use path" where he can use and dump all of them, but choose to forgive one and keep her at the end.

Last edited:

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I would still like the choice to be able to reject them, wasn't pleased with the forced Kendra scene, it seems like she's the devs endgame and I still don't get her logic if she liked him and turned him down then why suggest to ditch him if she cared so much make no sense to me, hoping for more Alii scenes

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Eh, I think some people are overreacting here: go and play some like Revenga( now that's what I call bitches)
Agree, I don't think it should be remade. And it has gotten better with each chapter. If there was any kind of a re-write this below would be better.

Even something like a simple, "hey it's spring break, lets all go away for a bit, help him with his confidence and take if from there" would work.

When I first started and saw the into I hated them bitches and thought they were the worst and could not be redeemed at all. Replying the into with a more level headed approach, I don't think they disliked him insomuch as they were tired of his lack of confidence and his crushing on them and asking them out time and again. They obviously had no confidence in his game or his writing skills but I don't think they were using him that much, except Katrina.

Katrina is the only real gold digger of the bunch, it's made clear she would often use her charms to get money, help or whatever out of him. Even later on, having stood up to her and rejecting her harem deal, I still don't trust her. She also deliberately put Kendra in coach and embarressed her, knowing she's the MC's favourite. Clearly a jealous, domineering bitch, so she has a lot of work to redeem herself. She's the one that will take me the longest to trust and forgive. Purely because I don't like her tats which has nothing to do with her character, and is a totally personal preference, she's the easiest for me to remain cold to and dislike.

Gianna seems to the most distant and apathetic to the MC at the start, she's clearly only in his circle because she's friends with the others. She's complex to me, in that she was the only one that expressed feeling guilty about him spending money on them at the start (money he spend on the "party" at the very start), but then completely did a 180 and initiated contact for the first time ever and started treating him differently than before. Definately giving of strong gold-digger vibes. She's also the only on other than Kendra that hasn't asked for anything. Gianna also seems to be rather submissive from the way she takes orders for the photos and was letting Kat dominate her a bit. I think she is probably the first* (still undecided about Kendra) to change her tune and realise the MC is a better man than she/ they gave him credit for, especially as he becomes more confident.

Emily comes across as a longtime friend that's just drifted away but doesn't want the drama of ending it, so she takes no active part in keeping the friendship going but is willing to hang when he initiates. (I've know a lot of girls like this. Had "friendships" that went on for years because I kept initiating and when I realised how it was and stopped the friendship died and haven't heard from them in years.) She's fully into gold digger territory after using her "friendship" to get anything she can out him for her stream and clearly not afraid to use her body for it. I'm not convinced she's changed her tune after he stood up to her in the shower, I feel it's more she's embarrassed because he said no. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried something else. After Kat, she's the next hardest to forgive and trust.

Kendra is the only one I initially thought of as being redeemable and is by far my favourite of the lot. She got huge points for coming clean about the whole wanting to ditch him aspect. She's also not asked for nothing form him and insisted on paying for stuff on the date. She was the first I was willing to forgive and trust, especially after her comments on the date by the jacuzzi about regretting turning him down when he asked her out and getting jealous over him crushing on the others. However she was the one to suggest they all end it with him at the start. I'm still on about 90% completely trust and forgive her, but there is still a little niggling doubt. For now I'm playing it with the thought, she actually has liked him for a while, but didn't realise it and didn't want to admit it to herself or anyone else, because he didn't really excite* her, but seeing his growing confidence has helped her realise that she did like him the whole time. She even said as much in the little heart to heart early on, he's nice but there is no thrill, excitement or chase with him, i.e. it's he's boring.

The mc also seems a lot more confident in chapter two and 3 than he was at the start. Edit; sad thing is the confidence points don't seem to do anything at this stage. only get you more scenes at the time.

I think I'd like to see an option on the "use path" where he can use and dump all of them, but choose to forgive one and keep her at the end.
This. Imo, some people here are a bit oversensitive and overreact if VN female characters aren't doe eyed virgins that instant fall for MC. Like it or not, majority of women are attracted to confidence and success (or you have to be exceptionally good looking).
Only real problem here is rushed character/relationship development. Would've been more interesting, if they had broken away with him, then MC becomes succesful with his game, "rebuilds himself"( gains experience with women, in shape, etc), then he meets them again, and they start seeing him differently. ( I kind of went through the same, after getting into sports and weight lifting in early teens). Payoff would've been much more satisfying.
Other than that, it's still above average VN, with pretty well written, entertaining dialogue and scenes ( that zombie set up).

Reactions: mickster101

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Ever thought about the fact that the ditching plot by Kendra may have been out of jealousy or something else so he would lose contact with the other girls and would be there just for her? Well if true she would be pretty devious at best. Also telling him about the ditch thingy makes all the other girls look extra bad, while she gets points for telling him. As Avaron said before somewhere else Love is a Battlefielld and MC as main prize here also has mucho money. :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ever thought about the fact that the ditching plot by Kendra may have been out of jealousy or something else so he would lose contact with the other girls and would be there just for her? Well if true she would be pretty devious at best. Also telling him about the ditch thingy makes all the other girls look extra bad, while she gets points for telling him. As Avaron said before somewhere else Love is a Battlefielld and MC as main prize here also has mucho money. :p
Actually that was on of the thoughts that did come to mind. Later she says she was a little jealous but also willing to share but I think that sharing is more of a recent thing. I considered that her thinking was get them all to ditch him, give him a chance to reset as it where and grow up a little and then she'd re-approach him, or even just re-approach him straight after they all cut ties.

What can I say, she's Emily from Cure my addictions, twin sister, a hot redhead with green eyes and making gooey lovey-dovey eyes at my MC, of course I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Just hoping she share's Emily's fetish for anal.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Like it or not, majority of women are attracted to confidence and success
Of course but the thing is they are his friends. Ditching your friend just because he's a pussy just doesn't make sense to me and the thought process behind that is even more ridiculous.
"Hmm... We're his only friends and he needs to boost his confidence, let's break off any contact with him at the same time, that'll sure make him more confident"
5 seconds later "Oh wait, he's rich now, scratch that let's go on holiday"

I think it would've been better if they were split on this. Like Katrina and Gianna don't want anything to do with him and Emily and Kendra want to stick with him.
Also it seems to me like dev didn't initially planed on trying to redeem them like this or this quickly but he did because of the backlash, it just feels forced.

Last edited:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020

These are pretty much my sentiments to a tee. The only thing I could slightly disagree with is Kendra. While she may have been the one to suggest moving on, i don't think it was malicious. Honestly, I really don't fully know what to make of her. Even with all the things I have seen in life, she would be the one I would be more inclined to fall back to.
The other girls you can find in malls and clubs across the globe. With the exception of Katrina's advanced Psychology, none of them are anything special. It makes them even more shallow that they strung the MC along for so many years.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
These are pretty much my sentiments to a tee. The only thing I could slightly disagree with is Kendra. While she may have been the one to suggest moving on, i don't think it was malicious. Honestly, I really don't fully know what to make of her. Even with all the things I have seen in life, she would be the one I would be more inclined to fall back to.
The other girls you can find in malls and clubs across the globe. With the exception of Katrina's advanced Psychology, none of them are anything special. It makes them even more shallow that they strung the MC along for so many years.
It may not have been malicious but it was manipulative, I would just like more choice in which girls we pursue and those that we don't, Katrina knows what she wants and goes after it aggressively unless told to back off, Kendra seems much more subtle and seductive in her ways and Katrina saw her as a threat from the start hence the plane incident and her rankings, it seems like a war between the two them and the other two girls are just extras, I think more development of Giana and Emily is needed, hopefully in future chapters

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It may not have been malicious but it was manipulative, I would just like more choice in which girls we pursue and those that we don't, Katrina knows what she wants and goes after it aggressively unless told to back off, Kendra seems much more subtle and seductive in her ways and Katrina saw her as a threat from the start hence the plane incident and her rankings, it seems like a war between the two them and the other two girls are just extras, I think more development of Giana and Emily is needed, hopefully in future chapters
I'm fairly sure the maid, might be a new girl to add to the collection after this update and walking in on the MC and Kendra in the bathroom and not leaving immediately.

Agree it would be nice to reject so of them or at least choose not to shag them. I'd love to deny Kat, everything and anything and then not even touch her when she throws herself at you.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I'm fairly sure the maid, might be a new girl to add to the collection after this update and walking in on the MC and Kendra in the bathroom and not leaving immediately.

Agree it would be nice to reject so of them or at least choose not to shag them. I'd love to deny Kat, everything and anything and then not even touch her when she throws herself at you.
I have been making waves or digging my heels in as much as possible at every turn. Not sure it will be effective, but it gives me a warm spot in the feels to know that I am fighting against the sirens. :D

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019

Yeah, not sure about the maid yet, she doesn't sound too loyal when talking about her BF and then walking in on MC and Kendra, seems like she's ready to stray

Will be interesting if the surfing lessons happen to see how the girls react to Rachael's BF with MC there and as with Kat she was more tolerable this chapter, though it does seem like she's just biding her time and waiting to strike

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Its a shame that the game is going away from the femdom/findom direction in the latest chapters. I don't find it a problem that the girls are goldiggers or assholes, alot findom/femdom porn movies have these types of girls in them. It seems to me that in alot of femdom games people really have a problem with the mc being passive/submissive/beta and don't really like them being dominated or talked down to by the female characters and always try to find a way to ask for a path of male domination or ways to make the mc more alpha.
The thing is this was not intended to be a femdom game, sure it has a femdom aspect in it with one of the girls BUT it was always meant to be a zero to hero harem game.

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Eh, I think some people are overreacting here: go and play some like Revenga( now that's what I call bitches)

This. Imo, some people here are a bit oversensitive and overreact if VN female characters aren't doe eyed virgins that instant fall for MC. Like it or not, majority of women are attracted to confidence and success (or you have to be exceptionally good looking).
Only real problem here is rushed character/relationship development. Would've been more interesting, if they had broken away with him, then MC becomes succesful with his game, "rebuilds himself"( gains experience with women, in shape, etc), then he meets them again, and they start seeing him differently. ( I kind of went through the same, after getting into sports and weight lifting in early teens). Payoff would've been much more satisfying.
Other than that, it's still above average VN, with pretty well written, entertaining dialogue and scenes ( that zombie set up).
The thing is the MC did not become confident at all but they were all over him because he got some cash but a few minutes ago they were all ready to ditch him for good.

I have no problem if none of them were attracted to him at all and they friendzoned him then after he turns his life around and gains some confidence they begin to see him differently but that's not what happened.

Also they are not some random girls he met, they are supposed to be his friends so ditching him because he is not "confident" is not something true friends would do.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes