3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Who wants to play as a beta simp, really? :confused: And even if the protagonist improve himself it doesn’t really matter because all of these girls are vapid, if we choose one the girls it will be like choosing the lesser evil, because you can’t really “win” by being with any of these thots.

So… choose a harem full of gold digging thots or no harem at all.

Still the renders look good and the developer seem really willing to work hard, just to bad is in this story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man some players amaze me. Heaven forbid a LI has a flaw or two. Im personally looking forward to mc to become a hero from being a zero. If done right the growth will make a great vn.

Also surprising how often some one doesn't even try the vn but will give their two cents on what they think of it. Now thats some arrogance

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
nice game so far

i found out a name bug after the choice in the bar, Katrina turns to Kendra no matter what you choose

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, so installment #2 went pretty much how I expected. Katrina seems to be honoring MC's decision about the deal she offered at the end of the first installment. Sex scenes are coming quickly, but not ridiculously so. In addition to the the original four friends, there are two more girls introduced whom I would be surprised if MC isn't able to bang by the end of the week. I'm especially curious about Allii. :love:

We are able to play a self-aware MC which is the biggest thing that i was concerned about. Some of the dialogue is a bit awkward, but MC is able to put the girls in their place if they overstep. All in all, I'd say this is a good to very good update. I'm still curious to see how things work out.

It sounds like some people quit in the middle because they didn't like how things were looking. For them, I'd just say that that is how a lot of us felt at the end of episode 1, but for me at least, episode 2 has calmed my concerns. If you want femdom content, it is there. It's kind of lowkey at the moment, but it seems that it will be a full path in the game so I expect that it will pick up some momentum as things progress. If you don't want femdom, don't act submissively to Katrina and don't take her deal. There is still the issue of the personalities of the four friends, but it's still early in the game so there may well be opportunities for personal growth all around. And if not, like I said before, Allii could be a viable substitute!.

Thank you, Obrecht13 and good luck! Look forward to your next update!

Reactions: Koulo077

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I literally couldn't get myself to finish this. I've read through the thread and some people have a problem with the word "simp", well that's exactly what this MC is, and on top of that he is stupid af. Don't even get me started on the girls in this game, they're all so unlikable that I can't really picture any scenario in which they can redeem themselves. I'll try to make it through later but honestly, I don't think I can.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I literally couldn't get myself to finish this. I've read through the thread and some people have a problem with the word "simp", well that's exactly what this MC is, and on top of that he is stupid af. Don't even get me started on the girls in this game, they're all so unlikable that I can't really picture any scenario in which they can redeem themselves. I'll try to make it through later but honestly, I don't think I can.
How far did you get? Did Katrina make her pitch yet? That's the potential turning point... (Potential because one of the paths is femdom where the MC continues to be kind of a wimp, or maybe it's just that he knows what he wants? :unsure:)

Jaycock101

Aug 14, 2017
I wanna start off by saying that good luck to the dev and everyone who enjoys the game but I simply can not understand the premise... how can you possibly want to spend another minute with the same girls that didn't even want to be friends with you??? I simply don't understand, I am not talking about sleeping with you, just being friends. Now as a result, you reward them with the vacation of a lifetime with your hard earned cash. I was hoping this would take the turn of the mc taking advantage of the girls being gold diggers but that doesn't look like it's the play here.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Played this and I don't really know how to feel about it honestly. The characters are good looking and sexy and the scenes they're in are just as sexy, but they all feel incredibly shallow to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, I hope to see this improve. I always look forward to seeing new devs get better. I'd say take any criticism as a means to improve what you have. Don't use it to pander. Otherwise, a lot of these "stand up for yourself" options will come off as blatant pandering. Make these characters develop organically and treat them as if they're people, if that is what you're going for.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the reviews! Don't like to waste my time downloading content like that. Too bad, Renders looked nice.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Second Girl's Happiness [Ch. 2] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 1000 MB
- Original Size (Mac): 983 MB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (74 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (57 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Second chapter down and it keeps getting better. For people who won't drop the simp thing, they're obviously not making the right choices. The MC is already playing mind games and rampaging girls into apology sexual favors.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
How far did you get? Did Katrina make her pitch yet? That's the potential turning point... (Potential because one of the paths is femdom where the MC continues to be kind of a wimp, or maybe it's just that he knows what he wants? :unsure:)
I stopped when Kendra told him the truth and he just took it like it's nothing. Like I said, i'll try to finish it later but again, Like I said, I don't see how any of the girls can become likable.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes