VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If you're willing to work with a secondary english translator- I don't know russian, but could do a secondary pass on translation to make things flow better- I'd be willing to help with that.
Hi. View the file /game/tl/english/BedLoRa.rpy
This file has been improved by a second translator. It's a lot of work.
and the file /game/tl/english/script(2).rpy 3 translators worked on this file:)
Honestly, I'm not sure that we need to improve the translation. Many players English is not their native language. Perhaps improving the translation will not do for the good, suddenly English will become too complicated:confused:

Thanks for the feedback, you wrote a lot rightly.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi. View the file /game/tl/english/BedLoRa.rpy
This file has been improved by a second translator. It's a lot of work.
Honestly, I'm not sure that we need to improve the translation. Many players English is not their native language. Perhaps improving the translation will not do for the good, suddenly English will become too complicated:confused:

Thanks for the feedback, you wrote a lot rightly.
And could the game be translated into Spanish? I would not have problems doing it

Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
And could the game be translated into Spanish? I would not have problems doing it
Yes, but on a voluntary basis.
/game/tl/english/ *any file*.rpy
These files contain the text Russian and English. You can translate from any language, but replace only English. It's a lot of work.
I can add the finished translation to the game:)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
These files contain the text Russian and English. You can translate from any language, but replace only English. It's a lot of work.
Then finished the game, do you add the Spanish language too?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
If you are going to add the translation to Spanish I will wait for you to finish the game then :D

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
While we wait for 1.7, does anyone have a collection of saves that just focus on each of Shantrel's scenes? I really only play this game for her and as much as I love playing it, this is a grind even I cant handle. Ill be forever in your debt ;)

Reactions: Larynx

ilpin

Feb 17, 2018
I've come across a problem. I cheated a little to get the dress, as I couldnt earn money on Saturday to buy it for some reason, and now I get sent straight to prison, even with previous saves. So the cheater status is persistent across all saves?

Could someone point me to where the saves are stored? I can't seem to find them, or find a post where my question has been answered already.
Delete the persistent file (both). It helped me.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes