Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Does this game have better translation if I remember this game had legit stroke inducing English...

Reactions: bobn

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Looking at the patchnotes I see the devs are still adding scenes to the same characters. what are their plans? is this ever gonna be finished?

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
That's my fault - I messed up the compressed version. Please re-download, with my apologies.

I don't change the file extensions when I re-encode the images. Ren'Py doesn't care what the file extension is, the codec reads the header. This way I do not have to change the script files at all.

Forgive me if I'm not understanding your question correctly, but believe that I am.
Where is the link of compressed version?:)

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for v17 or v16?

Is v17 update just for mina?
Mina plus Brenda on christmas, and two small video for Shantrel during breakfast(except Monday).

Mina's path start on Tuesday daytime IIRC, provided you've done her previous stuff.

The intro was slightly altered so now you'll see the robber before stealing the money yourself.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
А что там у Шантрель у меня видео. что она просто уходит.

I don't know what the hell you just say, but Google Translate is a beautiful thing.

Try it again on Tuesday. Don't forget to grope her.

hikyo

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, I have clear the 1.7 update except Brenda during christmas event. I don't know how to trigger the animation or i missed it. Could someone help me with it ?

Ivan1111

May 19, 2018

I don't know what the hell you just say, but Google Translate is a beautiful thing.

Yes, but I am Russian and communicate in Russian, and I can speak English, if it напрягает you. When the diploma was written in english, thank you for the advice

Reactions: jailman

Ivan1111

May 19, 2018

And again, if possible, the issue I see here the picture Santral a nurse?! How to start this chain?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Torrent:
Second happiness [v.1.7 + Walkthrough] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Linux] [Android]

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, I have clear the 1.7 update except Brenda during christmas event. I don't know how to trigger the animation or i missed it. Could someone help me with it ?
Complete Brenda's path (those library blowjobs), visit her home during Christmas, have at least 25 college points. Do the same stuff, make punch, offer punch to Lala. Brenda will come.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Happiness [v1.7] [Vnorth] - Original Size: 1.72GB

Download PC/Mac (506MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes