senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Where is the save folder exactly? I found a second happiness folder in the back up renpy folder in appdata but the saves aren't in there. I'm at a loss since my old saves still show up ingame.

Nvm they are actually in the game folder god damn I spent 20 minutes looking for them aswell.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
im looking for a similar game ive played before the models look kinda the same too.
I remember the mom being in a femdom type path??

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Brenda's 1.7 path:

1) Redo the whole christmas event. Remember to visit Brenda during your quest for vodka.

2) Offer punch to Lala.

3) Brenda appears! With Jack.

4) Talk to Jack, then Laura and finally Brenda.

5) PRESS ALL THE BUTTONS! Press the first wine button, then the legs, then wine again.

The rest is straight forward.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
To try help you more i restart the game from beginning following my WT i will post a save for the most important point of the game. Be patient because this will take long time. You can change MC name using Console. These saves are in cronological order so if you take the last you take also all the previous. Put it in SH\game\save folder. If for any reasons my save don't work for you, after you put my save in your save folder, start a new game and do 1 save yourself first day. After this load my save, should work. That's because the persistent file had to change. Due to the fact i restart the game i have also checked my WT and add some hint. i will post my revised WT when the version 1.1 will shared, around 10 February.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I put all your save but my old save keep return

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes