prawnzone

Dec 21, 2017
I've been playing the new update for ~10 ingame days but no customers are going into the backroom. I even spent 1 day doing nothing but inviting customers in with maids working both the VIP room and gloryhole but no customers went there. Am I doing something wrong? The rooms have worked for me in the past.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I've been playing the new update for ~10 ingame days but no customers are going into the backroom. I even spent 1 day doing nothing but inviting customers in with maids working both the VIP room and gloryhole but no customers went there. Am I doing something wrong? The rooms have worked for me in the past.
Same here, no one seems to be going to the backrooms anymore...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
there must be a girl at the entrance.as soon as i did that customers come in the back rooms.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey,

I figured it out, you have to press escape while the cafe is open and open the backrooms
Same here, no one seems to be going to the backrooms anymore...
What should I do to have more people in the back rooms? there are days when there is no one.

Yeah, if you've bought the Glory Hole and VIP rooms before the implementation of possibility to close them separately in the menu, they are currently closed. During gameplay, Press Escape Key (or left top hamburger menu button) and open up the backrooms for clients to allow them back in.

So this means the RAM usage has gone down, which it was devastatingly high.
I only have 8GB of RAM of which 45-50% is in use in any given time. And this game pushes the RAM usage to 100% causing my PC to slow to a crawl.
I'm actually in the same boat. My laptop is 8gb and I literally can't play the game on it. My main computer can though. You almost required to have 16gb of RAM for this game but I'm not sure why.

Regardless, once the update is out to Public, you can see if it helps

The way GMS2 is encrypting data does increase the RAM usage (it's all in single file). I tried to reduce the use of it and hopefully it will work for you too. There are still a couple of things that I can do to optimize it a bit more and I'll be looking into that too. Sorry for that.

Have a great week everyone!

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
TL;DR - 1st Paragraph. :]

Put simply (and these reasons do not apply to every respective individual in question nor is it all-encompassing), it's been explained to me, repeatedly, that a significant portion of that "hate" (strong word there, boss, btw) stems from the fact that those users likes to self-insert into the games or other media and they don't like the idea that their LIs or other pursuable characters can be stolen or have other relationships other than from them. Even for those users who do not self-insert, they want to be or guide the "hero" of the story and be the only one who can get the characters they're interested in. This mindset applies regardless of the gender of the real individual.

And that's perfectly fine. People like what they like and what they don't. We can all respect that. We all have our own preferences. It's also alright to criticize some aspect of a game or other media and have healthy discussions about it. That's fair too. But what is not okay is folks disrespecting other people's preferences, kink-shaming or belittling them, or things along those lines because of what they prefer instead. That's when the line gets crossed, and such posts should be nipped in the bud quickly.

For example, I like the games Seeds of Chaos and Our Red String and they cast a wide net in their content that people can explore. However, they also have a lot of things I never want to see in them either and that's true for other people as well reflecting their own desires. Yet, despite that the conversations in those discussion threads are mostly civil and respects the each poster. People get along just fine, like mature adults. There's not a lot of hate and discontent that some folks like to spread just because they can or in their misguided attempts to persuade others that their kinks are "wrong". Instead, people have a healthy discourse about the various topics those games bring up such as the things they like or dislike, the mechanics of the game, or some other feature or issue. In actuality, I believe more threads are like that than not -- being civil and respectful. And yes, occasionally the haters can be very vocal, but I feel that real hate and browbeating others is in the minority. This was what was explained to me and my take on it. Be safe, y'all, and get your lewd on, lol! ;]
Yes, "hate" was a strong word but 100% appropriate because since this exchange I've seen incredible hostility and major backlash towards NTR content several more times since then to the point I remembered this very exchange.

Two games have had to remove and replace a fair amount of content due to NTR and "cuck" complaints from players; they browbeat the devs for quite a while before said devs finally caved in and apologized of all things...

Recently another game updated with optional and avoidable NTR content and the resulting backlash was so great that THE THREAD HAD TO BE CLOSED. Thankfully the dev didn't back down and stated the content would remain; I respect them not bowing to the pressure.

What is wrong with some people?! Some of them start frothing at the mouth over that shit... I don't like NTR content when it's unavoidable but I'm not going to throw a damn fit over it.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Reactions: Невзор

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
And hello again, comrades! After the publication of my first signs on this game, two people wrote to me. Both asked to remove Sergil, leave only the girls. OK! Here are the versions with girls only)))))

Nevzor_Sign_Secret_Care_Cafe_Cookie_Sakura.gif Nevzor_Sign_Secret_Care_Cafe_Cynthia_Sakura.gif
Nevzor_Sign_Secret_Care_Cafe_Rai_Sakura.gif Nevzor_Sign_Secret_Care_Cafe_Ame_Sakura.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of them asked me how to install the sign... OK! Here is a detailed instruction for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
A question to the dev: I saw somewhere in the talks that an NTR ending is planned, and it "might feature harder NTR".

I quite enjoy the sharing content in the game, but depending on what the scene contains I might want to avoid the ending (not a fun of "true NTR").

My question: what will the requirements for the NTR ending be? Can the sharing content be accessed without triggering it, and if so how much? Will it be like an option at the end or could you accidentally lock yourself into the ending?

I would very much appreciate if, depending on what content will actually be in the ending, there was some reliable way to avoid it.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: hhhhy and zandalari

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
A question to the dev: I saw somewhere in the talks that an NTR ending is planned, and it "might feature harder NTR".

I quite enjoy the sharing content in the game, but depending on what the scene contains I might want to avoid the ending (not a fun of "true NTR").

My question: what will the requirements for the NTR ending be? Can the sharing content be accessed without triggering it, and if so how much? Will it be like an option at the end or could you accidentally lock yourself into the ending?

I would very much appreciate if, depending on what content will actually be in the ending, there was some reliable way to avoid it.

Thank you for your time.
Probably similar to the Health Inspector ending where you have to go out of your way and fuck up to get the NTR ending. Regardless, even if you do get the ending, it'll probably just boot you back to your previous save.

Either way I don't think Alex has plans for an ending like it to happen anytime soon. I would honestly give it a few months but that's my guess

Reactions: SadBully

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is great as it is, but I would suggest to Dev that his next game should be just the four girls to manage the coffee.if there were only women mc I think it would be much better.

Siegfried Hart

Oct 23, 2017
And hello again, comrades! After the publication of my first signs on this game, two people wrote to me. Both asked to remove Sergil, leave only the girls. OK! Here are the versions with girls only)))))

View attachment 1972823 View attachment 1972822
View attachment 1972821 View attachment 1972820

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of them asked me how to install the sign... OK! Here is a detailed instruction for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the signs!

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes