anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Well, the Ame scene was really short and underwhelming, especially if you compare it to older client events.

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Are the sections with the coffee cup in the top right corner broken for anyone else? Started a new run and the spots I know to click aren't doing anything.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Lost my old save due to some computer issues. Anyone got a save of just before the new content?
I don't usually like asking for stuff like this, so I'm hoping to have caught up but the time the next update is out.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Agreed, but the cleaning is really the main laborious part.

Rotating the girls in and out of the various other rooms is fairly laidback other than that. What it really needs is an automation toggle for the daily cleaning service, its too annoying to have to keep on buying it.
I think the issue with having something like that is that the cleaning service drops in effectiveness every consecutive day that you use it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think the issue with having something like that is that the cleaning service drops in effectiveness every consecutive day that you use it.
Ah, then maybe it's time for an "improved" cleaning service which would be more effective but didnt suffer the drop. It would follow along with how the waitresses get automation upgrades, as well as the stockroom.

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Just put Cookie in cleaning room in the end of the day and that's all.
Don't remember if I ordered cleaning service at least once.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.28Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. Could someone share their advanced save? I already had almost everything unlocked and I lost everything after formatting the PC. I want to die

1707530291284.png

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Been a while since I played this, any actual ntr content in the game now or is it all still netorase?

NutMaster3000

Jun 14, 2021
Is it safe to download even tho at the bottom before the photos it says "*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk." ?

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
F95 added that tag. Swinging is still the main gimmick. Plus, not like there is a Netorase tag to replace it with
Most games which are Netorase are tags swinging only, Putting Netorare mislead players. You surely have some authority over your game in terms of which tags are in the game no?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Most games which are Netorase are tags swinging only, Putting Netorare mislead players. You surely have some authority over your game in terms of which tags are in the game no?
There's plenty of games with both tags so again, that's a F95 thing.

And I'm not the developer of SCC. It even says the dev name on the page as RareAlex. I'm just a fan.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes