NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
The dialogue seems pretty stilted in this one. It also has a pretty poor introduction to the plot I think. It seems to assume the player already knows the MC's past and just jumps into "Hey I'm super powerful and need to get my armor back." "And by the way I can magically heal all my wounds and don't need to eat. Cool right?". It's not a terrible game but it's pretty rough right now.
The idea is to tell more about the mc's part along the story. Part of the idea is creating some mystery about the fuck the mc is. Some things my look like one thing and the player may find they mean something else later. Also, about him being super powerful, most of it may be that he is overconfident, and be in for a surprise later.
About the dialogue, anything in specific or in general that can be improved?
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Legend 123

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The idea is to tell more about the mc's part along the story. Part of the idea is creating some mystery about the fuck the mc is. Some things my look like one thing and the player may find they mean something else later. Also, about him being super powerful, most of it may be that he is overconfident, and be in for a surprise later.
About the dialogue, anything in specific or in general that can be improved?
Thanks for the feedback.
Sure, but a little pretext would go a long way I think. There is a difference in mystery and being completely in the dark about a person your supposed to be playing as.

As for the dialogues, like I said they feel stilted. With the exception of a few of the characters they all come across as "matter of fact" or even robotic at times. To me they don't really flow like a normal conversation would. On a side note, I found the numbered responses a little annoying/pointless. Unless the numbers next to them have some special meaning it's like picking choices from a bullet list instead of just picking what you want to say. Not a big deal but I don't see how it's helpful.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Sure, but a little pretext would go a long way I think. There is a difference in mystery and being completely in the dark about a person your supposed to be playing as.

As for the dialogues, like I said they feel stilted. With the exception of a few of the characters they all come across as "matter of fact" or even robotic at times. To me they don't really flow like a normal conversation would. On a side note, I found the numbered responses a little annoying/pointless. Unless the numbers next to them have some special meaning it's like picking choices from a bullet list instead of just picking what you want to say. Not a big deal but I don't see how it's helpful.
I will have a look at the dialogues. See what I can do to improve them.
The numbers are shotcuts. You can press the number on the keyboard to choose them.
He will give a few more details about his background in this third chapter.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I will have a look at the dialogues. See what I can do to improve them.
The numbers are shotcuts. You can press the number on the keyboard to choose them.
He will give a few more details about his background in this third chapter.
Huh, I guess they do serve a purpose. Though I doubt many people use hotkeys while playing a renpy game. I never have at any rate since my hand is always on my mouse anyway.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Huh, I guess they do serve a purpose. Though I doubt many people use hotkeys while playing a renpy game. I never have at any rate since my hand is always on my mouse anyway.
Huh, good to know. I actually try to avoid using the mouse. Just space and arrow keys.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have reached the point where you see the lesbian sex scene at the beach and I preferred to come to see if there were any comments about it since lesbian sex is something that I'm not passionate about. So, I have seen your comment:

The current situation is that these 2 are in a relationship when the mc arrives. The mc, for now, is not included, but is trying to get involved. It is only these two characters, and all relationships can be avoided if the player doesn't want to get involved with any character. For now, I don't want to add any other lesbian relationship to the game.
It is optional in the sense that the game doesn't force you to watch, there are paths that will keep you from these two. If that is a turn off for you, I can understand if you will skip this game.
In other words, if you want to have them in the harem, seen the lesbian sex is mandatory.

Personally I want to have them but I don't want see lesbian sex. But if I have no oher choice, then I prefer to avoid lesbian sex.

EDIT:

What I mean is that I don't mind the two of them having lesbian sex, but I don't want to see it, and if the only way to not see it is to not follow their path, then I'll have to choose that option.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I have reached the point where you see the lesbian sex scene at the beach and I preferred to come to see if there were any comments about it since lesbian sex is something that I'm not passionate about. So, I have seen your comment:

In other words, if you want to have them in the harem, seen the lesbian sex is mandatory.

Personally I want to have them but I don't want see lesbian sex. But if I have no oher choice, then I prefer to avoid lesbian sex.
I don't know if you saw the post about it, but I did add the option to completely skip it.
The ch2.rpy is attached to the main post too. Just overwrite it and it will be gone.
I will be working on a screen to allow players to mark what kind of content they want to see vs. don't even know it exists for the next update.

Reactions: annoo and Porthas

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if you saw the post about it, but I did add the option to completely skip it.
The ch2.rpy is attached to the main post too. Just overwrite it and it will be gone.
I will be working on a screen to allow players to mark what kind of content they want to see vs. don't even know it exists for the next update.
But if you use that option, is it similar to going to talk to them, that is, you block their path? If so, I use option 0 and go talk to them, I don't need to download that file if the end result is going to be the same for the MC (close their path). I personally want them in the harem, but I don't want to see their lesbian scenes (I don't care if they happen, I just don't want to see them)

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
But if you use that option, is it similar to going to talk to them, that is, you block their path? If so, I use option 0 and go talk to them, I don't need to download that file if the end result is going to be the same for the MC (close their path). I personally want them in the harem, but I don't want to see their lesbian scenes (I don't care if they happen, I just don't want to see them)
About the numbers, the choices menu is randomized. They are just to help with keyboard shortcuts. Maybe I should add an explanation for that on game start.

What I added is the chance to skip their path without seeing anything.
I don't think that for now I have a path were you don't see it, but still adds them to the harem later. Damn, that is a lot of ramifications.
But yes, for now the options are:
* You don't add them, you don't see any lesbian content.
* You add them, but you see lesbian content.

If I understood right, you want a third option, where you don't see the lesbian content, but you add them both to the harem. You don't mind if they do it without you, you just don't wanna watch.
If it just that, I may add on the 'watch/approach menu' the option to 'leave', and that might be enough. That is doable.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: BlasKyau

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Pretty good game so far. I'm certainly interested.

I kinda like the way the MC's background gets slowly explained over time. Allows us to get straight into it, rather than having a long-winded explanation at the beginning.

What I don't like, is the English. It's... pretty painful. Mainly there are problems with tenses, a noticeable lack of contractions that sometimes leave words in the wrong order (e.g. "Should not I have a gun?" -> "Shouldn't I..." or "Should I not..."), and weirdly enough, 'then' and 'them' get switched for each other all the time.
A proofread would see most lines changed in some way.
(version 0.2)

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Pretty good game so far. I'm certainly interested.

I kinda like the way the MC's background gets slowly explained over time. Allows us to get straight into it, rather than having a long-winded explanation at the beginning.

What I don't like, is the English. It's... pretty painful. Mainly there are problems with tenses, a noticeable lack of contractions that sometimes leave words in the wrong order (e.g. "Should not I have a gun?" -> "Shouldn't I..." or "Should I not..."), and weirdly enough, 'then' and 'them' get switched for each other all the time.
A proofread would see most lines changed in some way.
Thanks for the feedback.

The idea of skipping details about mc's background it is pretty much it. Avoiding long explanations about lore and the world, so we can get straight to what is happening.

I have been using word to check the text. I write on a word doc the text and then I copy it to the script. Maybe that is not the best way to do it. I did not use contractions with some characters on purpose tho. I will give more attention to this, maybe in the future I will get someone to check the texts too.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
About the numbers, the choices menu is randomized. They are just to help with keyboard shortcuts. Maybe I should add an explanation for that on game start.

What I added is the chance to skip their path without seeing anything.
I don't think that for now I have a path were you don't see it, but still adds them to the harem later. Damn, that is a lot of ramifications.
But yes, for now the options are:
* You don't add them, you don't see any lesbian content.
* You add them, but you see lesbian content.

If I understood right, you want a third option, where you don't see the lesbian content, but you add them both to the harem. You don't mind if they do it without you, you just don't wanna watch.
If it just that, I may add on the 'watch/approach menu' the option to 'leave', and that might be enough. That is doable.
Correct me if I am wrong.
You are correct, the option of leaving and not staying to watch is enough for me. It's really just adding this option every time there's lesbian sex.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
You are correct, the option of leaving and not staying to watch is enough for me. It's really just adding this option every time there's lesbian sex.
Good. I will release a 0.2.0.1 patch soon. You may have to go back to before that scene.
I will make a few preference checks on the first game load or game start, but they will also show in the preference screen.
For now what I thought about leaving in that screen is:
* Lesbian: Skip, don't watch, watch
* Masturbation: Skip, only to participate, watch
* Anal: No, Yes
* DP (FFM): No, Yes
* Past Lovers/Sexual Experiences: No reference, Essential, All
* Pregnancy: No, Yes
I am still looking for other stuff that some people may wish to skip/cut.

I will also add a mark on the choices indicating that it ends or starts a girl's path.
I will have a few text improvements too.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good. I will release a 0.2.0.1 patch soon. You may have to go back to before that scene.
I will make a few preference checks on the first game load or game start, but they will also show in the preference screen.
For now what I thought about leaving in that screen is:
* Lesbian: Skip, don't watch, watch
* Masturbation: Skip, only to participate, watch
* Anal: No, Yes
* DP (FFM): No, Yes
* Past Lovers/Sexual Experiences: No reference, Essential, All
* Pregnancy: No, Yes
I am still looking for other stuff that some people may wish to skip/cut.

I will also add a mark on the choices indicating that it ends or starts a girl's path.
I will have a few text improvements too.
I guess "masturbation" is watching LIs do that.

I prefer to know as little as possible about LI's past sex lives. If they're virgins, fine, if they're not, I'd rather not know anything at all about their previous relationships and sexual experiences.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Watching or them telling you about when they done it.

But yes, that applies mostly to the milfs, or their daughters talking about dad and all that. If they will mention anything or not. Just mark the option and it will be done.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Watching or them telling you about when they done it.

But yes, that applies mostly to the milfs, or their daughters talking about dad and all that. If they will mention anything or not. Just mark the option and it will be done.
Ok, I'd rather not know anything about their past sex lives other than whether or not they're virgins.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Hello I really like this game I started playing it today and I really liked it but I have a problem I don't know how to get some scenes and images like the ones I show below I don't know if I missed something or I don't know what was wrong someone has a guide or something could you help me please favour CharaStudio-2022-11-04-20-02-02-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-19-06-44-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-19-00-10-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-18-34-35-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-20-06-24-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-19-36-09-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-19-54-43-Render2.png

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Hello I really like this game I started playing it today and I really liked it but I have a problem I don't know how to get some scenes and images like the ones I show below I don't know if I missed something or I don't know what was wrong someone has a guide or something could you help me please favour View attachment 2185775 View attachment 2185777 View attachment 2185778 View attachment 2185779 View attachment 2185780 View attachment 2185781 View attachment 2185782
Incomplete o cut content for this update. They will probably come in later updates. Two of these will be for sure in the next chapter, but may be a little bit different.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Forgot to mention this earlier, but... Whatever you did to make the Chapter 2 animations run smoothly, you may want to do the same in Chapter 1 for the next update. Because, at least for me, the Chapter 1 animations don't run well either.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes