NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Forgot to mention this earlier, but... Whatever you did to make the Chapter 2 animations run smoothly, you may want to do the same in Chapter 1 for the next update. Because, at least for me, the Chapter 1 animations don't run well either.
Good to know.
The other guy had no issue on chapter 1, afaik, but had on chapter 2.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I don't know if you saw the post about it, but I did add the option to completely skip it.
The ch2.rpy is attached to the main post too. Just overwrite it and it will be gone.
I will be working on a screen to allow players to mark what kind of content they want to see vs. don't even know it exists for the next update.
Heh, I was going to comment on that I thought it was odd they were having sex in public, then they got annoyed that MC walks up on them. If you don't want someone to interrupt your vag munch session, have sex in a private place you silly women. :LOL:

But anyway that's all moot, as it seems you're reworking everything.

By the way, where are the save files located? They're not in the spot where every other Renpy game puts them.

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Heh, I was going to comment on that I thought it was odd they were having sex in public, then they got annoyed that MC walks up on them. If you don't want someone to interrupt your vag munch session, have sex in a private place you silly women. :LOL:

But anyway that's all moot, as it seems you're reworking everything.

By the way, where are the save files located? They're not in the spot where every other Renpy game puts them.
Yeah. I just did the changes to add the content filter, and other ways to deal with lesbian content.
Ignore, allow but won't watch, and watch. I won't make individual paths for them tho.
I didn't change how they react to mc's interrupting them, they think he should leave them alone. But yes, if you have sex in a public place, expect people to see you.
Also did a bunch of grammar fixes. I hope it won't be as bad as before.
I am making these uploads now.

The save files are in: Roaming/RenPy/NocturnalGames/1659107499

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah. I just did the changes to add the content filter, and other ways to deal with lesbian content.
Ignore, allow but won't watch, and watch. I won't make individual paths for them tho.
I didn't change how they react to mc's interrupting them, they think he should leave them alone. But yes, if you have sex in a public place, expect people to see you.
Also did a bunch of grammar fixes. I hope it won't be as bad as before.
I am making these uploads now.

The save files are in: Roaming/RenPy/NocturnalGames/1659107499
Hmm that extra file "1659107499" may be why I wasn't seeing the Nocturnal Games folder pop up when I organized my Renpy folder under "last updated". That's how I quickly find the save files for games I've recently played. Thanks for the info.

There are also some, er, mannerisms that will probably be hard for you to catch that don't really fall under grammar. For instance, you use "goodnight" as a greeting. That's actually the way we say "goodbye" but at night. To say hello at night we say "good evening" and then when we leave we say "goodnight" or "have a good evening."

Yes I know. English is weird and so are U.S. (and probably European) mannerisms.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Hmm that extra file "1659107499" may be why I wasn't seeing the Nocturnal Games folder pop up when I organized my Renpy folder under "last updated". That's how I quickly find the save files for games I've recently played. Thanks for the info.

There are also some, er, mannerisms that will probably be hard for you to catch that don't really fall under grammar. For instance, you use "goodnight" as a greeting. That's actually the way we say "goodbye" but at night. To say hello at night we say "good evening" and then when we leave we say "goodnight" or "have a good evening."

Yes I know. English is weird and so are U.S. (and probably European) mannerisms.
Damn. That is hard to catch, and I did live in an English-speaking country. Never paid attention to the way people would say it, but it does make sense.

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
I am still looking for other stuff that some people may wish to skip/cut.
Hmm... :unsure:
Okay, I know the horrors I could accidentally encounter in adult games, so I must say this:
If you ever decide to add any femdom (female domination) scenes, please make them avoidable.
Just saying here, that I really don't want to get pegged. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Hmm... :unsure:
Okay, I know the horrors I could accidentally encounter in adult games, so I must say this:
If you ever decide to add any femdom (female domination) scenes, please make them avoidable.
Just saying here, that I really don't want to get pegged. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry. Femdom is on my no no list, and I don't think it fits this mc.
There may be a little bit of rough sex if you allow 'spanking' in the content filter. But the mc won't be the spanked. There is one scene that I planned that it is going to be a little bit more mutual and aggressive later (more like fight/fucking than spanking tho, but I will use the same filter). You don't have to be worried about getting pegged (ever) in this game tho.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: annoo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
When's the next public release? I was thinking of hopping on patreon to get my fix but $25AUD was too high a price for my bank balance. Early access via patreon is usually in the 5 to 10 dollar range.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
When's the next public release? I was thinking of hopping on patreon to get my fix but $25AUD was too high a price for my bank balance. Early access via patreon is usually in the 5 to 10 dollar range.
Early access to betas is on the 5USD range.
Early access to alphas is on the 15USD range.
I make a new build every week with any content that is finished.

I will probably cut this chapter in two parts, so we can have another public update before the end of the year.

Reactions: Bingoogus

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretIsland-0.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I just downloaded the game from go file and saw there was a patch file just wanted to ask what the patch is for before I download it

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I just want to say I appreciate all the content filters you added dev and it seems like you took alot of the feedback of concerns and suggestions.

Good work dev. You didn't have to do anything, it's your game at the end of the day, but the fact you added alot of filters etc is good shit so people don't have to have run into content they don't like and can avoid it.

It's obvious you can't please everyone but I am pleased with this so I will follow the game and see where it goes.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I just downloaded the game from go file and saw there was a patch file just wanted to ask what the patch is for before I download it
The patch is in case you want to update your game from 0.2 to 0.2.4, so you don't have to download the whole game every single time.

Reactions: DoverUK25

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I just want to say I appreciate all the content filters you added dev and it seems like you took alot of the feedback of concerns and suggestions.

Good work dev. You didn't have to do anything, it's your game at the end of the day, but the fact you added alot of filters etc is good shit so people don't have to have run into content they don't like and can avoid it.

It's obvious you can't please everyone but I am pleased with this so I will follow the game and see where it goes.
It was one of the things I defined when starting this project, that I would do my best to accommodate everyone. That is why every relationship is optional in the game. After hearing people's feedback, it was clear that it was not enough. As you said, it is my game, and I will do whatever I want. But it is not a big of a deal to add these filters, so I don't see why not. They have been there since 0.2.0.1
Also, I don't see the point of doing early access if not to hear people's opinions. I will always hear feedback. It doesn't mean I will do anything people ask me, but I will hear it and take it in consideration.
Thanks for your feedback.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes