DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
First, thanks for the feedback. These are always welcome. You seem to have put some effort in them, and I'll do my best to answer everything.

About the lesbian content. If you're on their path more details about how they started banging will become clear. I don't think this game will be anything like a polyamorous group in disguise. People seem worried that mc will be just a friendly dick to be used, but the way I planned this part of the story, it was supposed to go the other way around. They are not supposed to be doing this out of love, but out of need (not that they dislike each other), and the mc would fit in the relationship as more of a lover than a partner. But I won't debate people on this, they don't want, they can just close the filter and that is it.

About music and sound. Yeah, I'm not really good at that. I do have plans to do it, but or I'll get someone else to work with me on this part, or I will eventually hire someone to do it for me. But for that I need moneys. Not just that, there are many features I plan to add later. Like hot updates and so on. I'm working alone in this project, and using my free time to do it. If I start focusing on stuff I don't have much experience updates will take forever.

About making longer scenes. Noted. I do have plans to come back later to improve some stuff. The issue with this is that I might need to finish a few chapters first. You see, from the time I finished the first chapter I had learned a bunch about Renpy, chara studio, and VNs in general. If I keep going back all the time to remake stuff, I'll never release anything. I would rather release and receive feedbacks, so I can go put these things in the backlog, than to keep doubting myself and never release anything. The backlog is huge right now, btw.

That was a nightmare, no one really attacked the place. Maybe that was not clear. He was having a dream, then a nightmare, then he woke up to no one around the place. If someone really got there and did anything like that, there would be hell to pay. This is just to set up that the mc is worrying not just about himself anymore, in the first chapter he was more itnerested in leaving than anything else. He is starting to care about these people. This choice, and many others, will set how the mc will deal with things in the future. I call these paths brutal and restrained, and they will affect the ending. After some point, there won't even be choices, the mc will just act following the pattern of the other choices.

I don't know which filters you activated. It might be paths you are avoiding, or just stuff that you marked that you don't want to see. These 3 in particular will only show up if you decided to give explanations about your powers. People will come later and ask for more details about some specific cases. I was thinking about releasing a walkthrough in patreon, but that is just a plan for now. Maybe together with the rest of chapter 3.
I'm not trying to make the game hard, though. In my head, the choices are more about if you want any content with this character or not. But maybe this needs to be more clear.
For each character there are 3 paths: ignoring, friends, sex partners. If you're ignoring a character you won't see many scenes with her. As a friend you will do activities together, but just that. As a sex partner, you will see all scenes with said character.
Thanks for the response, maybe and just maybe, I would be turning on or just set the lesbian filter on the middle one and see where things would go. It would be nice to see a love path or something similar with the MC even with this lesbian relationship they have. I dunno, you said it yourself that it won't be polyamorous, that maybe it may lead to something even essential, probably find a new husband or something. As for my content filters, I only have pregnancy enabled with the rest disabled and past lovers at the middle.

So, the one scene I'm asking for is a dream eh? There's need to have a change in there then. The scene didn't make it clear to me that its a nightmare. As you have said, I also haven't said anything about the MC's power on his choices. So maybe that's the reason I haven't seen those scenes.

Another question though, is how about releases? How often a new release will happen? A month or a span of few months?

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Thanks for the response, maybe and just maybe, I would be turning on or just set the lesbian filter on the middle one and see where things would go. It would be nice to see a love path or something similar with the MC even with this lesbian relationship they have. I dunno, you said it yourself that it won't be polyamorous, that maybe it may lead to something even essential, probably find a new husband or something. As for my content filters, I only have pregnancy enabled with the rest disabled and past lovers at the middle.

So, the one scene I'm asking for is a dream eh? There's need to have a change in there then. The scene didn't make it clear to me that its a nightmare. As you have said, I also haven't said anything about the MC's power on his choices. So maybe that's the reason I haven't seen those scenes.

Another question though, is how about releases? How often a new release will happen? A month or a span of few months?
I think every few months. I hope to release the rest of this chapter by the end of March. But that depends a bit on how much free time I have to work on this. Most of the stuff I do is on the weekends when I'm not working. So, if there is anything I need to do on the weekend it causes delays. The writing for the rest of this chapter is almost done.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Very good game man! Keep it up! Keep in mind guys like individuall fetishes like creampie -> pregnancy, some brutal stuff, some pissing etc etc of course all optional :)

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Very good game man! Keep it up! Keep in mind guys like individuall fetishes like creampie -> pregnancy, some brutal stuff, some pissing etc etc of course all optional :)
Thanks.
I'll keep that in mind, always letting players customize their experience with the filters. I can even add more filters in the future if I find other things people want to take out of their experience.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretIsland-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
So I'm the only man on a stranded island populated only by women and the first thing they want to do is jump on my dick, followed by a pregnancy ending and a god-tier orgy.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :cautious:
I wouldn't say you're the only man on the island. There are other people, loads of them. You are however the only man in this survivor group. I also don't think they all just want to jump in your dick first thing, some of them may actually be against you being there. Pregnancy and god-tier orgy are on the table, tho.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, there have been enough hints and with the new patch making that comment about him appraising jewellery, i am 100% convinced this dude is a dragon. No doubt remains, i was already pretty convinced but now i am without any doubt.

• Thinking Face

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Ok, there have been enough hints and with the new patch making that comment about him appraising jewellery, i am 100% convinced this dude is a dragon. No doubt remains, i was already pretty convinced but now i am without any doubt.
We will be sure of what the mc is it by the end of chapter 6. But maybe you are at least close to the truth. He is for sure related in some way to dragons. You can tell by the flashbacks/dreams. We will also have a bit more on that by the end of chapter 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes