3.90 star(s) 108 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
How am I supposed to name the NPCs' relationship to the MC? Why one "roommate" is different from the other two and why are there two "landladies"?
The first question is what she is to you and the second what you are to them. The dev probably didn't want us to define the same relationships again and again, because it would be annoying. Since the 3 girls are sisters, whatever you choose for one of them will apply to the rest. As for the 2 landladies, your... landlord married the blonde one after he divorced Norah, so she's your step-landlady.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's a rather broad assumption. I currently support 10 developers, I just choose not to link my F95 profile with my Patreon account.
Absolutely, devs post their new games on this forum to gain patrons. This is pretty much the best advertising platform.
Yes, lots of people are just leaching, it is a pirate side after all, but many support multiple devs including this site.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I thought it was customary to at least wait 3-4 updates before making a 'reloaded' version, we are living in strange times indeed!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I went through the pages but didn't find any mentioning of the text speed. I can change it in the options (I always max it out so there is no scrolling) but it's not saved for some reason so I have to set it every time I restart the game. The music volume however is saved. Does anyone else have that problem?

Apart from that still a nice VN. I want to see more!

Reactions: Meridian

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Awesome to see this game is being continued!! Can't wait to play!! You're killing it with the games!!! 3 games and shorts!!!

Nov 4, 2018
The preview image where the Mc has his fists up,
His opponent looks like he thinks they're having a dance off,
Looks like hes bustin a move on the dance floor.

BraneJ

Oct 24, 2017
I'm just gonna come out and say it. I was pretty sad to see this game not being updated for the past few months. I always expected to see it on the front page with a new chapter. Boy am I glad that you decided to resume it. Looking forward to playing the next chapters.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes