3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
no.Look to the end of the sentence.After [rel_s].In the origial is [rel_s]s' and i have changed that to [rel_s]'s.It is a little detail but it is changed :)
Got it. Sorry. I thought the error was in the variable rel_sm though.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Got it. Sorry. I thought the error was in the variable rel_sm though.
the error was rel_sm but after i test this i saw that too so i have changed that.
Edit: i have changed a little the original post.I hope this is better now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
bug after speak from Irene
bugfix from page 8 don't fix it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/UPDATE 1.rpy", line 673, in script
    "After a plane ride and short Uber drive some days later, you reach your [rel_m] and [rel_s]'s house."
KeyError: u'rel_s'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    "After a plane ride and short Uber drive some days later, you reach your [rel_m] and [rel_s]'s house."
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1126, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Secret Summer 0.1
Fri Nov 01 16:57:25 2019

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1126, in __call__
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SuperWriter Secret Summer [v0.1] (REVAMPED) ===\SS-0.1-pc\SS-0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Secret Summer 0.1
GUYS, PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE GAME YET. THERE IS LITERALLY ONE STUPID BUG IF I HAVE TO FIX, BUT I DON'T GET HOME FOR A FEW HOURS PLEASE WAIT

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
there is bug after bug in the game, so many errors in dialogues etc
currently unplayable.
I mean you can always ignore and keep playing but it gets tiring after a few error.
could you post the traceback.The new bug fix repairs the rel_s and rel_b bug

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
currently unplayable.
I mean you can always ignore and keep playing but it gets tiring after a few error.
It's the relationship variable that's messed up in the beginning! It'll take literally 30 seconds to fix, but I need to get home first! Please check back in a few hours!

EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE GAME UNTIL I FIX THE ERROR IN A LITTLE BIT HERE

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's the relationship variable that's messed up in the beginning! It'll take literally 30 seconds to fix, but I need to get home first! Please check back in a few hours!

EVERYONE, PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE GAME UNTIL I FIX THE ERROR IN A LITTLE BIT HERE
im glad we are the only man in da house now, i dont like sharing xD
will add this to my watch and check later, good job anyway :p

gigan nvm it fixes the bug, i somehow did not overwrite the update1 and think i did xD

Last edited:
Reactions: gigan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Congrats on the revamp, just wanted to report an exception that keeps occurring throughout the game. Example below:

You need to edit your post. The original and changed text are identical. Looks confusing.
bugfix from page 8 don't fix it

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Secret Summer 0.1
currently unplayable.
I mean you can always ignore and keep playing but it gets tiring after a few errors.
title formatting had some trouble in the latest updates
SuperWriter I've rewritten the version number
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer v0.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Guys, I HAVE FIXED THE BUGS & UPDATED LINKS. YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD AND PLAY!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if this is a "revamp" where is the "old" one?
was that completed or abandoned ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
if this is a "revamp" where is the "old" one?
was that completed or abandoned ?
The game wasn´t complete or abandoned.Superwriter changed the ladies thats the reason for the revamp.You can here see the difference between the new girls what is on top on that picture and the older what is down

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes