redseair

Oct 17, 2019
to do TASK

Time Left: h:0 m:22 Sat 13.Aug, 2033 19:00
You're going to join Alex and her party for a session of Traps and Treasures at her flat. Don't be late!

For the love of me I can't find this flat....

any help Plz thanks guys....

Apr 30, 2019
to do TASK

Time Left: h:0 m:22 Sat 13.Aug, 2033 19:00
You're going to join Alex and her party for a session of Traps and Treasures at her flat. Don't be late!

For the love of me I can't find this flat....

any help Plz thanks guys....
Select "Visit the Student Quarter" then "Visit the Technomancer's Cave" You should then have an option to go to Alex's flat.

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
Any idea on how to get the sissy pill mk 2? I've been playing this for a long time, and I don't know how to trigger it.

Tiphoid

Feb 11, 2019
What's the requirement for a clit piercing?
Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It seems to be bondage or bdsm 10.

Last edited:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Any idea on how to get the sissy pill mk 2? I've been playing this for a long time, and I don't know how to trigger it.
I believe it is triggered if I'm not mistaken by overdosing on the MK1 sissy pill. You can take the pill over and over again but I can't remember if anything happens. What I can tell you for sure is that you can take the MK1 pill multiple times before going to the bar then consuming alcohol continuously and it will lead to an overdose scene. You can also take the MK1 pill multiple times while under the affects of the boiless hormone diet and there is an overdose scene with that as well.

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
I believe it is triggered if I'm not mistaken by overdosing on the MK1 sissy pill. You can take the pill over and over again but I can't remember if anything happens. What I can tell you for sure is that you can take the MK1 pill multiple times before going to the bar then consuming alcohol continuously and it will lead to an overdose scene. You can also take the MK1 pill multiple times while under the affects of the boiless hormone diet and there is an overdose scene with that as well.
I already got the scene for it, don't need any help now. Thanks, though.

redseair

Oct 17, 2019
G'day Guys

I just got the shit kicked out of me by Bitch Antlers
I showed up Monday Morning Without whatever the hell this is

any help would be great thx guys : )

Time Left: d:6 h:14 m:31 Mon 12.Sep, 2033 08:00
As a part of A-SLUT, I need to acquire something to "upgrade" my work uniform.
You're not wearing something suitable for A-SLUT.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
G'day Guys

Go to the lingerie store in the mall and ask the proprietor for some special options (boots, corset, earrings). Pick one for now and you can get the others later.

Oct 3, 2020
G'day Guys

HA, good day to you too

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
So when I first massage Alex's feet, I was given a second option to jerk her off, but I had to restart, and now every restart I do I don't get anything passed the what if option. Is that a glitch or something? Please someone explain.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So when I first massage Alex's feet, I was given a second option to jerk her off, but I had to restart, and now every restart I do I don't get anything passed the what if option. Is that a glitch or something? Please someone explain.
It's on a sloooow timer. Get to the scene, go put the kettle on, and come back a few minutes later.

Reactions: Hordragg

Tiphoid

Feb 11, 2019
How do you get that option? I didn't know that was a thing.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do you get that option? I didn't know that was a thing.
To expand a little on gregers' answer: While massaging her feet, try to sneak a peek under her skirt and then simply don't stop staring. This will lead to a mini-game (that is if you've not chickened out) the successful conclusion of which nets you her number

Reactions: gregers

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
So how do you get the last two options to give testimonial at the shoe shop ?
[You need to look, and feel, like a bimbo slut to give this style of testimonial.]
[You need to look like a totally ruined, big-titted slut to give this type of testimonial.]

Reactions: Jordd92
Aug 4, 2019
So how do you get the last two options to give testimonial at the shoe shop ?
[You need to look, and feel, like a bimbo slut to give this style of testimonial.]
[You need to look like a totally ruined, big-titted slut to give this type of testimonial.]
For Bimbo, I had OD'd on the Sissy Pill Mk1, wore the pink thigh boots, gold earings, Slut shirt, Hotpants, pink panties and pink pantyhose. I don't know if that is the only thing that works but it worked for me.

Edit - Forgot Ultimate Bimbo Makeup as well

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes