Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The Living room has to be cleaned thoroughly while wearing Maid attire. The PC will then notice a piece of paper with the password. You will need to type it in manually, so take note. There are extras to obtain in the Sex Shop, but the machine itself will activate without having to visit the store. And after that, new extras will become available after completing various stages of RRR.
Thank you,.. I kinda found the answer myself went to old/previous posts.
(I Knew that I could, I just didn't want to scroll thru 50 pages of posts.) LOL

MaxPain

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, i find this game interesting but have noted possible bug.
The online help says that MC can wear female clothing outside with 7+Feminization, heels + skirt + blouse and just go outside.
I recall having no problem doing this on previous version. But with the latest version (including f version posted just before), having Feminization 13 (10+3), I just can't go outside, getting following message : I don't feel ready to go out in female clothing.
Kinda of stuck because in this replay my main character is on the "voluntary" path. Any idea ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Explain this think to me: When The player never entherasted the Antlers to keep permentely they and I think no one gona lokk his cock in this fucking shitty chastity. The player elways had his key and when making some imporvement gully futa with with into player hands the player get the fucking chastity when The player never entherasted the Antlers too keep the key forever. Why saddly she say you entereasted to keep it foreve. This make no sens.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Explain this think to me: When The player never entherasted the Antlers to keep permentely they and I think no one gona lokk his cock in this fucking shitty chastity. The player elways had his key and when making some imporvement gully futa with with into player hands the player get the fucking chastity when The player never entherasted the Antlers too keep the key forever. Why saddly she say you entereasted to keep it foreve. This make no sens.
I don't want to be mean, but i felt like i had a stroke reading this

D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi, i find this game interesting but have noted possible bug.
The online help says that MC can wear female clothing outside with 7+Feminization, heels + skirt + blouse and just go outside.
I recall having no problem doing this on previous version. But with the latest version (including f version posted just before), having Feminization 13 (10+3), I just can't go outside, getting following message : I don't feel ready to go out in female clothing.
Kinda of stuck because in this replay my main character is on the "voluntary" path. Any idea ?
Hi,
latest bugfix from the game's discord server.
GL

Edit: added direct link.

Edit 2: there's already a new "y" build - but honestly between the new "stress management" weird implementation and the missing "R&D school" and "make-up" (links no longer appear in your browser) I'm not sure it's worth playing a new game atm - better wait for a more stable and bug free version.*
edit 3: considering 0.8.0 is out for patrons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MaxPain

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't want to be mean, but i felt like i had a stroke reading this
Keeping the chastity key with us make some changes to our body, ("Whe have our key with us. Whe never let Miss/Mistress Antler kee our fucking kee, I don't want that fucking chastity even if whe get imporvent withou without permanently give our chastity key to the fucking Antlers bitch") no metter what we try to keep our key with us (we never give her permently control over our key) Miss/Mistress Antlers just told us "You enthraasted you key permanently"
So ther no way we kee our decision without she put chastity on us?"

If Sandra want get renveng on the boss she need to trust on MC wituou put him chastity permently. She elredy told us she vant get revenge. If she want it so bedly MC need the free will on his gender. But right now I see hee like a fucking lier and evil like that one she wanna get renveng on. I just fucking hate that fucking Antlers aka Bitch.

Last edited:

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
  • New option to research the Secretary Elevation and eXpansion Act of 2021
can someone elaborate on this one? (is it just a new scene, new clothing, how to unlock)

Nessirine

Mar 6, 2019
I had a similar problem after I updated the game and just used the old saves instead of exporting them from the old version and importing to the new. Could it be that?

MaxPain

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,
latest bugfix from the game's discord server.
GL

Edit: added direct link.

Edit 2: there's already a new "y" build - but honestly between the new "stress management" weird implementation and the missing "R&D school" and "make-up" (links no longer appear in your browser) I'm not sure it's worth playing a new game atm - better wait for a more stable and bug free version.*
edit 3: considering 0.8.0 is out for patrons.
Hi, thank you for the link and the advice. I don't use discord server so i'm very grateful of your answer.
As for the stress management, i abandoned the idea of playing by the rules, activated the cheat mode and I reduce stress level when it increases too rapidly.

If I encounter much more bugs, I'll wait for a more stable version.

Edit : Well doesn't work with my save. I'll wait for a more stable version and start a new game. Thanks for the info on 0.8.0

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

(Corporate) Retreat!
  • Join your manager on a luxury corporate retreat
  • Strengthen the professional and... personal? relationship with your boss!
  • Enjoy the fun perks that come with executive-class travel
  • Corporate intrigue and interest in an exotic locale!
  • What happens on a corporate retreat is supposed to stay there... but will things ever be the same after?
  • 21486 words, 85 passages
Corporate Move
  • Move to a higher floor with even higher stakes
  • 7 different multi-part repeatable move variants covering the full range of fetishes
  • Stage 4: new morning inspection, new random events, and some additional work options (some of which that have existed in the game files for months but will only now be reachable)
  • Unlocks new stage 4 specific content with HR managers and a new work meeting
  • 23941 words, 83 passages
Chuck!
  • Feed and grow your pet plant to impressive dimensions
  • new shop and horticulturist NPC
  • 7687 words, 39 passages
& Friends
  • Adopt a pet dog and/or a pet cat to keep you company around the flat and help you relax
  • 6725 words, 38 passages
Dog days
  • Patreons voted "Take your dog to work day" holiday
  • 4201 words, 15 passages
Advances and Advancing
  • Can ask your manager for pay advance, with different "requirements" based on game stage
  • After completing your probation (ie: reaching stage 3) overshooting your required workload by a large enough amount can lead to a title promotion and a pay raise
  • Job + Player titles generated based on stats
  • 2697 words, 11 passages
Who was that, again?
  • Profiles have been added for all named characters
  • 3364 words, 47 passages
Misc. New Events
  • The previously voted PR Sissy Event #3 (apparel division tour)
  • A new work hucow event
  • New Technician kink events for watersports and foot fetishism
  • After-work party event: blowjob contest
  • After-work party event: evening with Mr. Pawn
  • After-work party event: misplacing your collar
  • A Pawn cock training event
  • New 4-option fem_style event for the sissy/frilly choker
  • hitching post scenes are now reachable without failing hormone inspection
Other Changes
  • You can now "double up" an anal plugs if one of them is hollow (ie: 9001-series chastity devices)
  • Foot fetishism can now be raised to 20
  • Anal skill can now be raised to 20
0.8.0 increase
  • 109,609 words, 448 passages, 244 achievements
Game Totals
  • 1,030,447 words, 3,484 passages, 1474 achievements
note: the cat adoption event would normally trigger at the start of stage 2, for those bringing forward saves that are past that point the event will trigger on your next trip home; note that some of the player "thoughts" during the scene may seem off due to it being written for the aforementioned earlier point in the game

Reactions: Lexxie and fmnf

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There need an event with or without chatity devise after change our gender into futa or female whe we never give our boss the key whe can alweys keep our old chstity on without get the new after during inspection. Conside that The boss want revenge on Mr. Pawn. Or the option to desable these chatstity devise event forever."

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
I haven't played this game in ages. Does anyone know if the game makes you become a woman now or is it still only for those with a sissification fetish?

And if the transformation is possible, is it forced or not?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I haven't played this game in ages. Does anyone know if the game makes you become a woman now or is it still only for those with a sissification fetish?

And if the transformation is possible, is it forced or not?
Yes yu ca become woman or Futa with huge dick, but i warn. If you keep you your chastity key alweys with you it dosn't metter becou Antler will alwys say "You give up it alredy. You entrested it (The Key - Keykeeper permanently)" the no way we can keep our chastity key forever with with us. I alredy get another and first permemnt chastety without give up our chasitity key.
Thechoise don't impact hell stage. Unless you never change you gender. It really unfair whar someont craving get reveng on MR Pawn.

420SumDumGai

May 10, 2021
I've put quite a bit of time in this game - I discovered it back in December - but am I alone in being frustrated that even though the game gives you some wardrobe options, it seems like there's always one "correct" outfit for every situation? Sissification isn't my thing at all, but the game is entertaining enough I play along just to see what's next, but man oh man does constantly having to wear bright pinks every day chap my ass. Like, why let us buy, say, crotchless pantyhose if there's no point to it?

(Ok, I get that for some people - heck, myself included - playing "dress up" with the character can be fun, but again, the game really wants to steer you towards BRIGHT PINK as the one-true-way of sissydom.)

Beyond that, though, this is a tremendously well done game, with just enough 20-minutes-into-the-future cyberpunk aesthetic to justify some of the odd things in the game.

Ziphos

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the sissy o matic( demon breaker 9001 ultra) it says I can by using the debug key but I'm apparently too stupid to figure it out

Reactions: sirmaddox
D

Deleted member 3145675

Does anyone know how to unlock the sissy o matic( demon breaker 9001 ultra) it says I can by using the debug key but I'm apparently too stupid to figure it out
Hi,
here's the latest buxfix version 0.7.12.3ax - a lot of bugs have been addressed - but not sure if that covers every other problems created by the new implemented options:
GL

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are there Male scenes with Sissy MC in this game?

The problem I have with most sissification/transformation games is its mostly Femdom and scenes involving a female with MC when I'm only looking for a genuine masculine male with the MC.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes