Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
How the hell do you get the pet dog? Bestiality is at 5, and someone in the discord said it was a random event when jogging. Well I've gone jogging 30 times and not once has the pet dog shown up. Anyone have any info? It's incredibly annoying grinding to no avail.

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
How the hell do you get the pet dog? Bestiality is at 5, and someone in the discord said it was a random event when jogging. Well I've gone jogging 30 times and not once has the pet dog shown up. Anyone have any info? It's incredibly annoying grinding to no avail.
You have to fuck the dogs while jogging. Pretty much get him in 2-3 tries.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

You can download or play them here:

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Yes yu ca become woman or Futa with huge dick, but i warn. If you keep you your chastity key alweys with you it dosn't metter becou Antler will alwys say "You give up it alredy. You entrested it (The Key - Keykeeper permanently)" the no way we can keep our chastity key forever with with us. I alredy get another and first permemnt chastety without give up our chasitity key.
Thechoise don't impact hell stage. Unless you never change you gender. It really unfair whar someont craving get reveng on MR Pawn.
I have not played in a long time. How does one become a futa with a huge dick?

LLz

Feb 2, 2018

You can download or play them here:

[Mega] [ ] [ ] [ ]
There appears to be a bug that softlocks the game when accepting the specialized chastity device (rather than taking the demonbreaker option that forces players to lose key control to their chastity. To resolve this, replace $scene.cleaningReturn with "event_manager_daily_check_stage_3_1"

Reactions: Tranzet

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
It is absolutely insulting there there doesn't seem to be an option to report bugs without registering with a RL phone number (discord) or otherwise supporting the author (subscribestar/patreon). The game just locked me into a corner by no longer allowing me to equip a suitable attire (whatever that's supposed to mean, because fuck this shit is it unclear what I may NOT wear even though I AM ticking the necessary level checkboxes), and I have no idea who to tell their shit is broken as eleven fucks. I'm not looking for SUPPORT - I'm trying to report A BUG. Apparently that's too much to ask unless I want to get assimilated by the social Borg Cube...

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
It is absolutely insulting there there doesn't seem to be an option to report bugs without registering with a RL phone number (discord) or otherwise supporting the author (subscribestar/patreon). The game just locked me into a corner by no longer allowing me to equip a suitable attire (whatever that's supposed to mean, because fuck this shit is it unclear what I may NOT wear even though I AM ticking the necessary level checkboxes), and I have no idea who to tell their shit is broken as eleven fucks. I'm not looking for SUPPORT - I'm trying to report A BUG. Apparently that's too much to ask unless I want to get assimilated by the social Borg Cube...
...did you try the tfgames thread?

Reactions: qwsaq
Mar 24, 2019
boy I can't wait for the corporate retreat
I've also found some juicy unadded passages in the game's html about Bob pvp'ing the manager to save his friend ! what a man !

Aug 4, 2019
Ok so it wasn't just me. I'd tried signing up for discord and it let me register without a phone number and let me sign in that day but when I signed in the next day it was like "there's something wrong you need to give us your phone number". I thought maybe it triggered because I'm using a light weight linux distro on like a 20 year old system for all my sissy stuff.

Dont matta

Jan 15, 2018
Anything specific? Because with the warp system, you can start at whatever chapter you want.
I tried that. I'll be honest, I accidentally deleted my own save, but it was further than the farthest warp you can take. I don't remember by how much, I think I had just finished getting the High Heel skill past the 15 threshold by wearing those sleeping locked heels. But I don't mind if it's further than that if it's not completely at the end of content, I just don't want to have to replay all of it. If you have several, if you could share all of them I'll figure out which one is best.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
news news

Last Update
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Version

changelog

• Bugfixes!
  • Explosions!
  • Excitement!
  • Also: New Cum Hypnosis Video.

• Bugfixes!