moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Is there anywhere that explains how to properly use the debug mode?
There is but there is a item list to spawn items in on the discord, but if your going to look to use it for scenes i already asked on the discord.
You either have to use tweego to decompile the html and make a new file to read them raw, or load it in twine (its to large for twine to handle well) and read the files.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
There is but there is a item list to spawn items in on the discord, but if your going to look to use it for scenes i already asked on the discord.
You either have to use tweego to decompile the html and make a new file to read them raw, or load it in twine (its to large for twine to handle well) and read the files.
I was thinking more in the range of manipulating your stats. Like, it seems the 's' lowers stress a bit. But I don't see a way to lower fatigue, and skipping a day just skyrockets your fatigue/stress.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I was thinking more in the range of manipulating your stats. Like, it seems the 's' lowers stress a bit. But I don't see a way to lower fatigue, and skipping a day just skyrockets your fatigue/stress.
Probably easier to use the console (F12 on most browsers). Open it and enter (or copy+paste):

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.timebased.stress = 0

depending on how certain scenes are programmed, it might not work during a scene.

Reactions: qwetry101

Candela_Latina

Jun 14, 2021
Nice game and aesthetics. Really fun to play and look at! Too bad this "forced feminization" kink is getting so popular all around and it seems that being turned into a woman is something shameful. I hope one day to find a game where feminization is not something humiliating but something fun and well developed insted of "oh, a my girl so imma thot now" ;)

Reactions: Bunneh

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Stuck at feminisation seem to be bug at lvl 3 or lvl 7 when picking panties from your ex-girlfriend if go pass lvl 7 it wants me to go commando on first day

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Stuck at feminisation seem to be bug at lvl 3 or lvl 7 when picking panties from your ex-girlfriend if go pass lvl 7 it wants me to go commando on first day
You need to get to stage two of the game before progressing further in feminization.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
How far in this game can you get without the forced chasity? I have feminisation 15 but cant go outside in in girl clothing therefore I can't change my name when talking to therapis (unless their is a way around this). For some reason i cant get coffie spilled on me. This is both in game v7 and v8. So without a name change i cant date the girl, work in the maid shop or go to the body shop.

Also how do you bring the pup home i have pet him like 20 times.

Heck i have been good boy why am i forced punished, i even keep my member down durning the day. i get that forced gets people off, but forced chasity for non legit punishment kills it for me.

Though i will say the Bob content i can see so far is great though i think it is gliched because despite him going at our ass it dont count as anal virginity loss or give you anal exp.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
IIRC you need to be in the second week for stage 2 (and unlocking further feminisation) to trigger. Also you don't need the coffee event to wear androgynous clothes (and hence be assigned that as part of dress code). Chastity is required, but not necessarily forced, you can buy your own chastity gear to wear. Fairly sure the dog can only be adopted after you reach Stage 2 as well.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So I went to the bodyshop and got the futa treatment, and then after that I got the bigger dick treatment - the second treatment broke the first and removed my vagina, and now there is no option to redo the futa treatment.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Heads up: there appears to be a game-breaking bug in the linked v0.8.0.2 file: the date checker erroneously was changed to not utilize UTC time, using your system timezones instead, which potentially breaks date checks. To fix:

Replace:

return ((d1.getDate() == d2.getDate()) && (d1.getMonth() == d2.getMonth())
&& (d1.getFullYear() == d2.getFullYear()));

with:

return ((d1.getUTCDate() == d2.getUTCDate()) && (d1.getUTCMonth() == d2.getUTCMonth())
&& (d1.getUTCFullYear() == d2.getUTCFullYear()));

Whoever has patreon please notify the dev too, since this version technically isn't public yet~

There's also a bug which makes it impossible to reach the pet dog wake up scene (and hence reaching some of the later pet dog content). I made a small adjustment as well to make it not nearly impossible to reach the scene even after making it actually possible:

Replace:

<<movePets>>
<<if $npc_dog.location == "room_bedroom" && !$daily.dogEvent && !$scene.dogEvent>>
<<if $npc_dog.stage >= 3 && random(1,10) == 1>>

with:

<<if $npc_dog.location == "room_bedroom" && !$daily.dogEvent && !$scene.dogEvent>>
<<if $npc_dog.stage >= 1 && random(1,3) == 1>>

Last edited:

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
Question: How much content can I avoid?

I don't like getting forced into anything, and there's some stuff I don't want to go through with, like the chastity cage and the therapist's mind control stuff. I just want to get to the exhibitionism content with full agency, how should I do that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwetry101

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Question: How much content can I avoid?

I don't like getting forced into anything, and there's some stuff I don't want to go through with, like the chastity cage and the therapist's mind control stuff. I just want to get to the exhibitionism content with full agency, how should I do that?
1. For each major féminisation step in the game, you can choose the voluntary, greedy or obedient path if you want to avoid the forced path.
2. I don't think the chastity cage/belt material is avoidable. However, if you're very obedient, you'll get the keys to your chastity cage/belt and the only time you'll be required to wear it is at work.
3. The therapist's mind control stuff is avoidable, but it will make the game a bit more difficult/grindy (less money).
4. There is not that much content about exhibitionism I believe.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes