madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Are there Male scenes with Sissy MC in this game?

The problem I have with most sissification/transformation games is its mostly Femdom and scenes involving a female with MC when I'm only looking for a genuine masculine male with the MC.
There are scenes involving males, but the main 'antagonist' is a female boss and also a lot of other characters are either females or transgender. Emasculation is strong here.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
How do I unlock the squat plug for the gym store? it isn't there when I go to try and buy it.

D

Deleted member 3145675

No links to the new build?
<= today's version at 07.09 (European time)

versions change like 3 or 4 times per day since 0.7.12.3 was released (check their discord)

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
There are scenes involving males, but the main 'antagonist' is a female boss and also a lot of other characters are either females or transgender. Emasculation is strong here.
Although I do note there are males you can have relationships with too (your landlord and your drinking friend), + the future story antagonists are males as well.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Is it possible to use or export the old saves in order to not start a new game every single update?
I love this game but I have restarted it at least 8 times.
Thankfully sometimes the dev put new features also in the first chapters.

D

Deleted member 3145675

Is it possible to use or export the old saves in order to not start a new game every single update?
I love this game but I have restarted it at least 8 times.
Thankfully sometimes the dev put new features also in the first chapters.
Hi,
sadly it would appear that the answer to your question is: No.
changes implemented recently (and those in 0.8) take effect really early InGame so there's no option but to start anew.
there's a skip intro option, but so far nothing besides that.

as a bonus here's today's most recent build:

Cheers.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,
sadly it would appear that the answer to your question is: No.
changes implemented recently (and those in 0.8) take effect really early InGame so there's no option but to start anew.
there's a skip intro option, but so far nothing besides that.

as a bonus here's today's most recent build:

Cheers.
Thanks anyway for the replay. Il restart a new adventure with the 0.8. :) Everytime is enjoyable.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Discover body shop in Student's Quarter and discuss their options with them. I am not sure your PC will be able to make any use of female genitalia though.
When I go there I can only make my chest larger. I can't change my sex.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
When I go there I can only make my chest larger. I can't change my sex.
That's the boob booth, not the bodyshop proper. As you progress in the game, you'll discover the bodyshop, where they perform advanced transformations, including testicle removal, hucow boob jobs, penis shrinking, vagina formation or bestial cock enhancements.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
That's the boob booth, not the bodyshop proper. As you progress in the game, you'll discover the bodyshop, where they perform advanced transformations, including testicle removal, hucow boob jobs, penis shrinking, vagina formation or bestial cock enhancements.
Aaah, ok. Thank you! Can you tell me what events lead to the discovery of this bodyshop? Should I try to act in a specific way? Because I have played the game for a long time but I have never heard about this bodyshop.
Do you have to be obedient? Do you have to be greedy? Do you have to be unwilling? Do you have to take pills?

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Aaah, ok. Thank you! Can you tell me what events lead to the discovery of this bodyshop? Should I try to act in a specific way? Because I have played the game for a long time but I have never heard about this bodyshop.
Do you have to be obedient? Do you have to be greedy? Do you have to be unwilling? Do you have to take pills?
I think is after you finish prawn after party.

Reactions: Xam Rei
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes