4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Flame74

Nov 6, 2018
This is normal.
All I saw in this version was 5-10 new images and removed the map with a choice of missions, now they start one after another.
I looked at the images in the archive and yes, I did not miss anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love milf and other girls :love:
Wish it had more sex scenes then adventures :cool:(y)

arms99

May 11, 2018
I had a problem with my old saves, so I started a new game. From what I can tell they got rid of the open world design and turn this into a pure VN. Content wise there is very little added to the game. I wouldn't exactly call this an update, more like a remake.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the Changelog Flame74

I do like the game and the girls, but it feels really long ago, since there was any real story progress.
Used my save back from july 19 the only new scenes where the doctor visit and the vault with Lucy + the short scene with Lucy at the end.
I think back to pure VN is a good choice.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Secrets [Ep. 3 v4.0] [Elun Games] (1.15 GB rar pc source)
445 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly, i don't understand what was people's problem with this game's implementation of open world. It was just a map where you chose which event to play next. No grind, no event hunting through many empty rooms at different times of the day. Just a fancier menu of choosing what to do next. Am i missing something here?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Mega link not working.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user.

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Mega link not working.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user.
post #918

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I was into this, seemed interesting. v4.0 version took FOREVER to be released and it seems it doesnt move the plot that much, so much for me to completely forget what this game was about, what was the plot. Now he is taking a break again? What, next update with worthy content comes in 2021? Another one to the pile of not worth your time invested into it.

Reactions: arms99

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I was into this, seemed interesting. v4.0 version took FOREVER to be released and it seems it doesnt move the plot that much, so much for me to completely forget what this game was about, what was the plot. Now he is taking a break again? What, next update with worthy content comes in 2021? Another one to the pile of not worth your time invested into it.
Thats because 4.0 was supposed to be "The Daddies" update that was showcased back around august 2019. This is just a small revamp with a few new scenes. This should have been version 3.8 or something not 4.0. Also I'd like to add that the dev switched from VN to sandbox back to VN, So they have no clue what they want this game to even be. The main info on the patreon site still shows " if you want to pre-order the next update of the game (v4.0 "The Daddies") the update everyone was waiting 9 month for. This game just a straight up cash grab for the dev. The last meaningful content update was in July of 2019. Since then there was a bugfix , a non christmas special and a couple of language packs , those dont count as content update. It's a sham at this point.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it. All that for 1 million dollars? Make that 1/2 a million which is worse thanks to Paula.
I would have expected him so say 10 or 100 million. That would be better.
And what's with that robot? She's probably worth 10 million or more?
Game makes no sense. Who was uncle running from or better yet who did he work for?
And why is the inheritance so cheap? And couldn't they have found the right guy instead of a faker?And what is wrong with that MC giving giving his passport to a cop now detective and inviting her to his room with a stolen crown next to the bed?
And I don't buy it that Louise miraculously found his phone. I think they are tracing him with it.
I'm thinking Julia and her daughters are robots. Uncle really kept secrets.
It'a like he's really asking for it. Besides not being able to keep it in his pants and thinking with it.
So many questions so little walkthrough to go through. I hope there is more in the future versions..peace.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes