Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
same here
dont bother with the game as it is now.
its an buggy mess
i think i reported 5 or 6 bugs to the developer with the paid non beta version from patreon.

one example is the new progress bar
it can hit over 100% but still you have 3 or 4 scenes that you have not even seen or have finished.

my feeling is that this game will never be playable because the developer doesnt give a shit or he is unable to fix the bugs.
bugs like this should be fixed before you release the game.
Still in progress and btw - i DO give a shit! That's just you being you. Negative against everything. I am no longer gonna bother with you or your negativity.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Again, once said before, even on patreon - working on it. getting a log made to help those out with the game. setting triggers up correctly, and as far as the extra images, they are in the non-beta version of 1.5. Yeah, sure - released it too early, but wanted positive and negative feedback - but not like the ones you have been saying. But something that doesn't take me away from really getting things done with it. Instead, I am constantly writing on forums and patreon tonight. I could spend my 10 hours fixing instead or fighting over a game that has .1 percent done.
No need to argue with those imbecile
Again, once said before, even on patreon - working on it. getting a log made to help those out with the game. setting triggers up correctly, and as far as the extra images, they are in the non-beta version of 1.5. Yeah, sure - released it too early, but wanted positive and negative feedback - but not like the ones you have been saying. But something that doesn't take me away from really getting things done with it. Instead, I am constantly writing on forums and patreon tonight. I could spend my 10 hours fixing instead or fighting over a game that has .1 percent done.
no need to argue with those imbeciles you clearly can’t satisfying everyone and can’t even fix a dumbass mind

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Look at those three cuties :love:

BTW the game is great, can't wait for an update

the error is nothing, and there is an ignore button that can be pressed :p

Reactions: thezaner

chichong

May 7, 2020
seducer, but also the seducee' lol
Thanks.

I was hoping I finally found a game where NPC(s) try to seduce your character. It seems I'm out of luck (again). Games where MC slowly gets into NPC01 or/and NPC02 pants are like 10k a dime. Eh.

Maybe "dating sim" and "corruption" tags should be added on this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elsanna_iduna

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone else getting a strange glitch after the scene of them watching the movie in the bedroom. For some reason it finishes the scene but instead of going to Saturday Morning it just goes back to Friday Afternoon again where you go through the same dinner and bedroom movie again over and over again. The only way I've found to get out of the time loop is to time skip instead of doing the dinner scene.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Anyone else getting a strange glitch after the scene of them watching the movie in the bedroom. For some reason it finishes the scene but instead of going to Saturday Morning it just goes back to Friday Afternoon again where you go through the same dinner and bedroom movie again over and over again. The only way I've found to get out of the time loop is to time skip instead of doing the dinner scene.
already fixed in the newest update

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I know it's too early for this... But...

So... Once I get the bug out of the game and upload it, I figured I would start the redux of WRCTF. On the side... I am using the same systems for this version, non-grinding and not a sandbox. But a system that will have quests, a gallery, and the same story, but without the mess that I made the first time.
I am shooting for a system that makes sense and contains more of a story and explanations of what will happen. In other words... Slowing it down a lot.
More to come :)

subway1-1-Beauty.png

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2015831

Overview:
"Hi... My name is Angela..."
Angela and Rayne have been moving from city to city, trying to escape Angela's past. Angela moves close to her family, where she can feel a little safer and maybe not have to worry about her past catching up with her, or maybe not?
This is Rayne's story, about running, triumphs, and failures. Will she accept what she finds out about Angela, or will she just keep going and running from the past?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-10
Developer: Stiffman Productions / Stiffman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1 BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA- - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
OTHERS:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2015836 View attachment 2015837 View attachment 2015839 View attachment 2015840 View attachment 2015841 View attachment 2040760 View attachment 2040763
For my playthrough I didn't get all quests complete for stage one and completion counter still stages 100% as I've been attempting to do what the instructions say to advance the quests for example photo quest or dinner quest yet even after having perv level raised over 100 still no direction of angela inviting to room to watch movie.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes