Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Stage 1 at 160% White see through dress dinner on loop.
30+ Shower views.-. Not able to progress...
Also crashing when sleeping at Angelas.

jned5411

Apr 28, 2017
Ok, I have been on here for quite a while now and this the first post I have made. Reason being is out of the hundreds of games of (nearly) all genres and formats, this one is my favorite. Yes, it is a bit buggy but I expect that so early on. I personally do not mind the sandbox format (yeah I know I'm the weirdo here), if you want to skip through scenes just hold down the skip key, takes like 3 seconds to get through but I enjoy particularly the anticipation and then the excitement of taking the "next step" not rushing to jump into it. If all you are looking for is sex, there is more than (most of us) could go through in a lifetime available. One bit of constructive criticism if I may, as others have mentioned is the beginning. If With Rain Comes the Flood were not so good, I'm not sure I would've gotten past the intro. You finish reading it and kinda feel like, well... I'm going to pull up my pants and go donate to my local women's shelter now. Not saying that would be bad, but not really what we're after here, there's a time for that.

That being said, please keep up the amazing work! Lesbian incest is my favorite of all genres and in my opinion this one is not like many of the others insomuch as you get a real sense of the initial innocent curiousness evolving into desire. The shy glances becoming more brazen and hidden feelings being expressed and even encouraged by the mother. There are several others that attempt to do this to varying degrees of success but none that do it as successfully as Secrets of the Family in my opinion. Granted, to be fair, I am sure I have not found/tried them all.

As I mentioned some time earlier in this rambling, With Rain Comes The Flood was great but what started out as an amazing story suddenly exploded into a somewhat confusing web of outside relationships and seemed to jump right into sexual hyperspace all of the sudden. I was very happy to read about a possible remake in the ilk of Secrets of the Family.

At the risk of offending what has pointed out as a sizeable group of dick lovers, thank you for not slapping a giant cartoon penis on anything with legs. Again, there is a time and place for that and there are instances where I am all for it but this story is not it.

If I where to get my way, I would ask for Aunts, Cousins, Nieces, and Sisters first and any outside relationships second. That's just me but hey, this whole post is nothing more than my opinion and hopefully some words of encouragement.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Um yes! got to the end of what you have, reeeeeeely looking forward to more so hope this goes somewhere. Good luck and nice change of pace to what is mostly in this genre on F95. The rest shall be filler since they hate short reviews. Oh and had occasionally a bug where mom is there needs help cleaning I think in the living room and freeeeeeked out on me.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
dinnerquests are also being worked on... since this is stage 1 - stage 2 has more - however once it repeats and a photoquest is completed, she changes, photoquest2 will happen then she changes again. that's the order. I am also looking into that

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
stop, i can't play anymore, too difficult to understand what you have to do to arrive at the end of this version of the game

Reactions: Ayal

thepointed

Apr 10, 2018
Firstly, I liked your last one and I like this one, I subbed because your games made me realize this is my jam. So I know it's early days and this is more about my issues with the grinding mechanic. But if you plan to or have to keep the "Don't do that" button for virtually every decision, can I suggest doing something with it? If you have enough points with her it's fairly obvious you're into it and eventually so is she. If I "tease" her enough at what point is she going to suggest it herself or take the initiative? If I choose not to sleep with her at night when is she going to start waking me up in my room while only wearing a towel?

I can see a few scenes where it seems you're setting something up for later, but making her corruption level only go up if I say yes and the only hint is "raise her lust" is the petard of this genre. The grind mechanic is nonsensical if a path that I've been working on for a week has 2 yes and 2 no buttons and there's absolutely no reason for me to ever say no. That time of day is still wasted, I'm still at 0 points, she's disappointed but understanding, then later we masturbate in front of each other like nothing changed.

Even something "simple" (on the surface) like all the same scenes and dialog but her lust is high enough that she's wearing more provocative clothing until I give her attention. If I haven't watched her in the shower or looked up her skirt in a while because I've been further other quests, that's when she starts letting the towel slip, or is suddenly wearing a thong when I do look, or starts doing footsies. I can still turn her down after that if I really want to, but if last night we fingered each other and now she's not sure if it's appropriate for her to tickle me with a feather duster, that's just...ugh.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Firstly, I liked your last one and I like this one, I subbed because your games made me realize this is my jam. So I know it's early days and this is more about my issues with the grinding mechanic. But if you plan to or have to keep the "Don't do that" button for virtually every decision, can I suggest doing something with it? If you have enough points with her it's fairly obvious you're into it and eventually so is she. If I "tease" her enough at what point is she going to suggest it herself or take the initiative? If I choose not to sleep with her at night when is she going to start waking me up in my room while only wearing a towel?

I can see a few scenes where it seems you're setting something up for later, but making her corruption level only go up if I say yes and the only hint is "raise her lust" is the petard of this genre. The grind mechanic is nonsensical if a path that I've been working on for a week has 2 yes and 2 no buttons and there's absolutely no reason for me to ever say no. That time of day is still wasted, I'm still at 0 points, she's disappointed but understanding, then later we masturbate in front of each other like nothing changed.

Even something "simple" (on the surface) like all the same scenes and dialog but her lust is high enough that she's wearing more provocative clothing until I give her attention. If I haven't watched her in the shower or looked up her skirt in a while because I've been further other quests, that's when she starts letting the towel slip, or is suddenly wearing a thong when I do look, or starts doing footsies. I can still turn her down after that if I really want to, but if last night we fingered each other and now she's not sure if it's appropriate for her to tickle me with a feather duster, that's just...ugh.
I was thinking the same thing. Use the "rejection" as a teasing method. Would be very hot.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
hint say - you must increse your perv lvl - dude i have 1300 perv, how much more need dk .... :D
And that is what is ridiculous! For every event, they get a couple of points. At over 1300 that means you had to do over 650 events. No one wants to runaround a sandbox that much and especially without any clue for the numbers needed. Oh well at least it's free...would never pay for this!

Reactions: GokutheG and Ayal

Lovely_Sight

Sep 7, 2019
I wish there were more such games! Many games are for boys, but such games are the most for girls. And with such an exciting topic))

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
And that is what is ridiculous! For every event, they get a couple of points. At over 1300 that means you had to do over 650 events. No one wants to runaround a sandbox that much and especially without any clue for the numbers needed. Oh well at least it's free...would never pay for this!
650 events over and over again the same things this is crazy man .......

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes