Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
its looked cool, bute how many point its need to grind, like perv is 300 and still nedd to progress?? playing easy mode, cant imagine xhat is hard level....

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
its looked cool, bute how many point its need to grind, like perv is 300 and still nedd to progress?? playing easy mode, cant imagine xhat is hard level....
with this update, I had to restart the game so that the numbers were correct. If you are at 300, then it may be that you didnt complete the quests in order from the older game.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The digital artwork is nice, but this game has too many repetitive scenes. The playable character girl looks a questionable age.

Last edited:

lizzard

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone got a working save for the current version? Either it's a bug or I am completely stuck...

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Many talk here that SotF does many things better compared to the last game.
What was the previous game?

lapa

Jul 9, 2017
I think that I found couple of bugs in the code. I have not done anything with renpy but I know quite a lot about coding generally.
  • CHAR_Angela_rpy row 3028 I think there should be "showering == 3 or showering == 4" not "and"
  • I am not really sure why but the angeladinner2 jumps to night1 after dinnertalk2 where it should jump to movie2.
  • I am not really sure where the transition to angeladinner1 or angeladinner2 is determined, but it seems that I get the angeladinner2 that should lead movie2(like said in previous bullet). The problem here is that I still have moviequest1 as false and only place to change that is in movie1.
I think there were few other transition problem also.
Nice game, but quite buggy with transitions etc. I look forward that you get the transitions to work.

Reactions: Notheonlyone

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Fresh start in Win and after a week I'm stuck in a loop on Thursday Evening, keeps only doing the nightie mutual masturbation scene and won't trigger next period.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Update says four hours of game time. But seems the four hours is about the same scenes with a 'little' change every tenth scene. Good scenes, but the game is very boring.

Aug 13, 2018
with this update, I had to restart the game so that the numbers were correct. If you are at 300, then it may be that you didnt complete the quests in order from the older game.
Is there a preferred order? I'm in the same spot as OP - can't seem to progress past the white dress at dinner.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes