Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
So, as of right now, there will be a quest system completed for stage 1 and a progress percentage. Not all triggers will need to be done to continue. The map system is near completion and will be active after day 3. This is a very small update to fix the grind.
Have a great day everyone!

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
Still waiting for the bugs and ERRORS to be fixed so we can start to play the game.
how is it going dev ?

maybe you should rename the game to Errors of the family? ;)

you released a Beta
well here you have the beta testers reporting bugs and errors.
do something about it.

if you release an NON Beta version it should mean that it should be working right but it doesnt.
This Developer is posting misleading information on his Patreon.
you join but you are still not able to play the game because the non beta version still has bugs and errors.
Do you understand how this site works? these games are almost all unfinished or shells or some muuch less content than this one. if you are expecting flushed out polished games go pay for them. you come in here and want all the answers just because you can't figure out how to play the game, don't take it out on the creator, maybe if you take your dick out of your hand and read you will figure out how to progress. stop being a toxic douche and appologize, or gtfo. constructive criticism is welcome, toxic bitching is a waste of time.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Do you understand how this site works? these games are almost all unfinished or shells or some muuch less content than this one. if you are expecting flushed out polished games go pay for them. you come in here and want all the answers just because you can't figure out how to play the game, don't take it out on the creator, maybe if you take your dick out of your hand and read you will figure out how to progress. stop being a toxic douche and appologize, or gtfo. constructive criticism is welcome, toxic bitching is a waste of time.
Sven hasn't had any snacks lately so he is just grumpy. I'll apologize for him ;-)

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Is there anyone else experiencing a huge lagg in the game? Getting stuck every few seconds?
So I did some testing for lags:
Here are the results...

The game is built with a Ryzen 9 5900, 128GB ram, 2 3090's, and 2 other servers running iray server for rendering images, etc.

I tested this game with the following:
All have Windows 10, or Windows 10 Pro.
Intel i5, 8 GB ram, 2 GB video shared, is a laptop - runs fine
Intel i3, 8Gb Ram, 2Gb Shared Video, is a laptop - runs well.
Ryzen 3, 4GB Ran, shared video, is a laptop - runs fine
Intel Celeron (silver), 8GB ram, shared video - has lag
Intel Celeron (Non-Silver N series...), 4GB ram, shared video - Very slow, lags
MacBook pro, running Catalina - runs good
MacBook Pro, running Big Sur, Runs better

Even tried it on a windows 7 machine.
Intel i5 4th generation - runs ok, needs a video card to run.

My feeling is that the number of screen overlays and actions within the game is what makes the slower processors not to be able to handle this. It could also be other running processes on the machines.

Reactions: reno1234

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
so when they say let's meet upstairs to try on the stuff we bought, does that actually happen? did i hit a bug , because for me this won't start.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I am writing this tonight to let everyone know that the polished version (At least 90%) has been updated now here. View the changelog if you dare. It is long. I hope that you like it and will support the coming stages :)

thanks!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of the Family [v0.1.0 beta] [Stiffman Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 258 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Even with the update, the grind is awful. I really want to like it but I just can't be bothered with the repetition.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingjames_69

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is this lesbian content with an age difference? It looks like an older woman with a younger girl.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
"Lesbian" and "incest" tags piqued my interest. The mom is a fox, which peaked my interest, since I then saw the daughter and her face is... too cute, somehow? And I usually love cute!
Disirregardless, there aren't many lesbian incest games out there, so I wish you luck in your quest.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Secrets Of The Family 0.1.1 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jan 31, 2020
I agree, we have plenty of male protag/incest games, and even though I love that genre. Would love if we get more female/incest games going forward. It's still relatively unexplored, would love to see what some talented people could make.
The games not bad so far. I'll keep my eyes on this.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes