Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Is there a preferred order? I'm in the same spot as OP - can't seem to progress past the white dress at dinner.
I guess, what I can do is make a walkthrough to help anyone. The next scene occurs when dinnerquest 2 is completed and bedquest should also be done I believe. :)

Reactions: markl1717

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Update says four hours of game time. But seems the four hours is about the same scenes with a 'little' change every tenth scene. Good scenes, but the game is very boring.
It's not meant to run and go... let's have sex... it's more of a let's do this, go here, and accomplish things first before we have sex... Plus, more story is coming. It's not about just these two. This is only stage 1 :)

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
File "game/miscActions.rpy", line 445, in <module>
elif bedquest >= 4 and photoshoot:
NameError: name 'photoshoot' is not defined

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
According to "thezanger" the info we got was "This is only stage 1"
So i doubt there is a stage 2 in this beta game, yet. Right? ^^

Jul 26, 2021
So i decided to give this a try, unfortunately you went so overboard with the backstory i didn't even make it into the game. had you stopped at model friend was raped then disappeared so now now MC is running it would have worked. Instead you tried to include every bad thing that could possibly happen to a women. I no longer am able to feel bad for the MC because no matter what i try to decide as a player she will be killed by the toilet seat falling from the international space station, because that's the only thing left.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found a typo when Rayne is wearing the babydoll in the bathroom with Angela, Rayne says "It amkes me want to..."

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Ran into the uncaught exception when trying to agree to do the photoshoot. And another one now after saying "maybe later" to the photoshoot that I could not agree to sleep with mom.
And... now I've got the music from doing the video game mini-game going all the time.

Sep 22, 2018
I'm having the same problem as everyone else. "Uncaught exception photoshoot" dinner scene loops unless you ignore the mother and not able to proceed. Otherwise I'm really liking this game.

Reactions: markl1717

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I guess, what I can do is make a walkthrough to help anyone. The next scene occurs when dinnerquest 2 is completed and bedquest should also be done I believe. :)
The hints are vague and often too early, should be blank until triggers are hit and only relay next trigger.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes