Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Vin73

Jun 19, 2023
Hi, Is there a way to get last updates via other ways than Patreon?
2.6br2 stucks in an infinite loop of bugs..
Tks

Malice2099

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, Is there a way to get last updates via other ways than Patreon?
2.6br2 stucks in an infinite loop of bugs..
Tks
There are many posts of bug fixed versions since 2.6BR2 but all on Patreon only. My entire playthrough was bugged when the patched versions were only available there. This is pretty much why i abandoned this game.

Malice

• Sad
Reactions: elsanna_iduna

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Still some bugs.
You need to do the "Phone Mon" event (where you phone Mom, visit the office and meet Lana)
BEFORE you do the "MeetLana(/Photoshoot)" event (Where Mon first meets ( And hires) Lana.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I have a quest where it says to find a way to buy new shirt for Lynn. How ever every time I enter the store it says she cant shop there yet.
Any help peeps?

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Do not get this bug...need to check anyway...By the way i want to create some scenery and caracters to build a renpy myself what kind of software is use to do that ? Renpy i get it but all thoses beautiful women how to create them ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
On the condensed version, after a while the save feature stopped working and got that gray screen saying something was missing, you can "ignore" and go back to the game, but, you couldn't save anymore. Gonna try the full version.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Computers... Why?

Unlocked

I am very behind on what I wanted to accomplish with this, this week. My main computer I render with decided to have a 4TB drive start having sort of a diabetic seizure. The databases across the drive had errors everywhere, the .duf's became corrupt and the image folders had no more images! I brought my computer to my shop and ran the hard drive through a series of fixes and drive repairs. I was able to get everything back and put onto another drive I had in my secondary computer (Angela) which then I was able to try to fix all the issues. To no avail, Daz installer installed the newest version, which, of course broke every scene I had created using 4.15. 3 days of stress and aggravation, I decided to just get 2 new 4TB SSD's for the main computer and rebuild my system back to where it was.
Thank GOD I am back to running at about 75% of everything from DAZ installer, using the older 4.15 and my iray servers. Things aren't giving me CMS errors anymore, Content libraries are in good standing, and I am using the newest VS coding program, since ATOM is no longer available with the right extensions.
I managed to get 26 renders done so far today, and getting probably another 100 or so done this weekend. I used my macbook to write the script while I was down, so at least I have story written for this too. I just thought you might want to know what has been a hell of a week, but at least the machine is running better than ever.
I hope you have a great night and thank you for being patient :)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes