Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
wich is ?

Unlocked

Alright... Finally... WRCTF redux has now been updated with chapter two fully completed. The changelog is as follows:
  • Added over 250 images
  • Added a little game inside where you have to find the hidden rain icons during gameplay in order to unlock the hidden gallery images
  • Added Character Infoscreens for the 4 main characters. (This will probably be updated later.
  • Added a new GUI System (Same as Secrets)
  • Added images for the names, instead of the text.
  • Certain unlocks will happen during different choices during the game. I will be placing them in a persistent as the galleries get bigger.
  • Another 1500+ lines of code and dialogue
I hope you like this, and I will continue the story during which time I wait for the renders for the next series of Secrets. (I render this game on a different machine than Secrets now...) Thanks for all the patience during my wonderful database crash heard from around the world. These games would not be possible without you! Thank you so much for everything you do for me to make this dream a reality for me. You have my total respect always!

monotone.01

Aug 11, 2023

Unlocked

Alright... Finally... WRCTF redux has now been updated with chapter two fully completed. The changelog is as follows:
  • Added over 250 images
  • Added a little game inside where you have to find the hidden rain icons during gameplay in order to unlock the hidden gallery images
  • Added Character Infoscreens for the 4 main characters. (This will probably be updated later.
  • Added a new GUI System (Same as Secrets)
  • Added images for the names, instead of the text.
  • Certain unlocks will happen during different choices during the game. I will be placing them in a persistent as the galleries get bigger.
  • Another 1500+ lines of code and dialogue
I hope you like this, and I will continue the story during which time I wait for the renders for the next series of Secrets. (I render this game on a different machine than Secrets now...) Thanks for all the patience during my wonderful database crash heard from around the world. These games would not be possible without you! Thank you so much for everything you do for me to make this dream a reality for me. You have my total respect always!
is it ver 0.2.6br2

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man! I hadn't played for months, thought I'd give it a shot again but not to my surprise still locks up. Stuck now at 16%. Waiting for second photo from Val, haven't been invited to the gym, mom hasn't kissed her, haven't been invited into the conversation... says visit Val at the pool in the afternoon when mom isn't there which is never, says visit val in her office again to talk which is never....... just wasting time. over and over and over.

Reactions: Udayana

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Can't wait either is one of my favorite games. The backstory and emotions are incredibly beautiful.
I'm already afraid of the word "Abandoned" :eek:

Reactions: Vin73

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Still Dont know how to play? Same things over and over with error. with cheat Nah!
This is as far as I got, SOTF-v0,2,6BR2-25pc.jpg
Will probity need to restart "Stage two" when we get the next update,
(encountered some bugs)
attached below is a record of my gameplay.
Hopefully it will give you some hints.

(PS. if you see where I made any missteps, please let me know, thanks)

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Vin73 and BOBJevent

Vin73

Jun 19, 2023
This is as far as I got, View attachment 2892352
Will probity need to restart "Stage two" when we get the next update,
(encountered some bugs)
attached below is a record of my gameplay.
Hopefully it will give you some hints.

(PS. if you see where I made any missteps, please let me know, thanks)

Good luck and enjoy the game.
1693552536393.png
Here's mine.
Stuck On Library (no choice to talk to Brynn even if almost everything's done --BUG -). No chance to an invitation for arcade. No photoshot done. No further events with val in the gym (Val & Brynn shower ok). Many bugs...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 2894622
Here's mine.
Stuck On Library (no choice to talk to Brynn even if almost everything's done --BUG -). No chance to an invitation for arcade. No photoshot done. No further events with val in the gym (Val & Brynn shower ok). Many bugs...
Just checked which version this forum has (v 0.2.6.BR2),
If you are using this you have gone about as far as you go,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a update posted on patreon that fixed *Some* of the problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vin73 and buxoi1983

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
From Patreon page,

Unlocked

Hey All!
The image today is not from a game, but for a contest I am doing for rendering with a SyFy theme.
Now that my busy season is almost done and I will be able to concentrate more on doing what I truly love,
I wanted to give all of you my game plan for the next few updates.

Secrets will be the next in line, as I have already done most of the renders and also nearly finish the line-up of what's to come for 2.7 and 2.8. Version 2.7A should be ready in a few weeks.
I have a lot of scripting to do and placement inside the engine.
You should not have to restart the game, since this is just a continuation of the current game.
This does include the finishing of Brynn's events with Val, the starting of the event for Mari and Rayne.
It also includes the continuation of Angela's past and present issues.
I have also planned the Shooting Range events with Rayne and Angela.
A new modeling session with Angela, and a few other interesting story turns.

WRCTF Chapter 3 is also near done, since I did most of the writing for it when the machines went down and could not render. Look for this by the end of month or the beginning of October.
In October I am hoping to finish off versions 2.8 and 3.0 of secrets by then, since 2.9 and 3.0 are short.
By Christmas of this year, I am shooting for the finishing of WRCTF up to chapter 5 or 6, depending how slow I wish to go for the story.
If you played the first story, you will know the outline of the over-hauled version.

Secrets should be within the Version 3 series at this point.
Secrets only has 3 chapters, and I know the third chapter is as small as chapter 1, as it finishes all the plots and storylines for all characters.

Thank you for listening and reading this entire babble. Expect an update soon :)

Have a great day!

2 Likes

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes