Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020

2 hours ago
Hey everyone!
So, here is the situations on everything from the game, to life in general and everything in-between...
Life has been turned upside down for me yet again. I have been working non-stop for the last week and a half, haven't had time to even care for myself. Meaning, I didn't even shower for a week as I have been working 2 jobs, trying to start a comic book online store, hiring someone to help me do that, plus the other store I own, and then helping my buddy with trucks, vehicles, and houses to clean for banks... My mom got put into the hospital, which fricken scared the living shit out of me for a few days. She is fine now, but that set me back a few days as well. Plus, my own life sentence on this earth has been a huge struggle with my own household, which is also the reason why I haven't been able to do many of these lately. I appreciate and hope you accept my apologies for being kind of slow lately. Ok... On to the updates for Secrets...
Secrets 2.7.1A will be out very soon. I am finishing up the last ending event for 2.7. You will have to complete a few more things before meeting Mari at her store, and things are being setup for 2.8 and 2.9 versions. I am about 2 weeks behind on everything, since life happens. Again, I am sorry. I truly am...
The version 2.7 will be an additional update, but a semi-small one, since it all sets up 2.8, and 2.9 versions. It should be adding about 400 new images(My guess) and another set of choices that will impact the storyline between Mari, Lynn, and Brynn. Angela's timeline will be affected, but not changed until 2.8 or 2.9. Most of the Val events finish off by 2.9 and 3.0 when completed.
There are also "What if's" that I am rendering, just in-case - but without a game ending. But, those choices will create some characters to stop their main interactions with Rayne. That's far down the road, but still have to implement them while I do the storylines.
With things going on in life, and major upsets all around, and business picking up to be the busiest I have been in years, I am sorry that all that has affected the fast updates you are accustomed to. I do sincerely apologize for that, and have made it my mission to not only finish where I left off, but also make you happy and have content. I consider this as my fun-time and a business as well, since this is something I really love to do. I have made alot of good friends doing this and appreciate you all. Thank you!

Prioritize the important things, we can wait and wish you well

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Prioritize the important things, we can wait and wish you well
I completely agree, health and self-care, parents and friends are more important than this game even if it is absolutely brilliant... we can wait another week without problem

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
(From patreon)

Just a little teaser of what is to happen in 2.7.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok more to come

Now, there is more done than expected.
I have been working hard all week on getting these things done.

What is happening:
My mother is back home. She is doing fine.
Thought she was having a heart attack, or a blood clot issue. That seemed not to be the case.
It turns out it was just anxiety and stress from her husband having major issues as well.
All things are good now... Thank GOD!
Business has slowed down,
so I am able to work on this and render while working and waiting for computers to do their things.
I only have one more series of renders to finish up for 2.7.
I have most of the scripting done already, and now putting in the triggers for each event in the correct order.
It may seem to be a smaller update,
but it is adding quite alot of storyline and events that need to happen for the next few updates.
Angela's main update is starting in 2.7
and in 2.8 you will find out what is actually happening in her events and series to come.
As for Rayne, well... Many choices are coming for her to make,
and will let you all know what happens during the next few updates.

I hope you all have a safe weekend and god bless :)

Reactions: BOBJevent

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
If such an ugly guy appears in my lesbian game, I delete it :unsure:
Looks like a rape scene and I hate it.:mad:
Hopefully it has something to do with weapons training and he'll be eliminated before something happens(y)
a agree 100% but may be it's not a guy...but a ugly aged woman who wants to sex trained Rayne???? Ahahah !

NC_summer

Feb 2, 2022
Not all of us.

I don't mind futa stuff, even transgender content can be quite hot.

Being a lesbian it's more the femininty of it that's attractive meaning if a cock has to be in a scene i'd prefer it to be attached to a woman.

Said it many times before but will clarify again, i'm not a man hating lesbian but I do play these games to .. er .. enjoy myself vigorously .. and much prefer a feminine fuckfest to jill off to.

Don't get me wrong, i'd prefer to keep it all basic and vagina's all around. I'd much prefer all you can eat at the sushi bar. However, if a cock does have to be thrown into the mix i'll take a hot woman with added extra's.

I don't mind seeing a hot woman get pounded senseless by a guy but it's not exactly material that dampens my panties.
Agree with most of your comment.......and is why I like the games like Dog Says of summer ........however, not a fan of the girls-with-dicks scene. If a cock has o be in the story, much rather it be a guy. After all, at least for me, the jilling -off is due to my placing myself into the situation in a realistic manner (perhaps with a bit of "enhancement"_haha)

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Hey everyone!

Here is the update.

CHANGELOG (So far:):

• Gallery system has been updated.
  • Working on getting the Quest System completed this weekend.
  • Finding triggers to complete what has been written already.
  • Current scenes completed are as follows:
  • Arcade series is complete for 2.7
  • New scenes for yoga, school, photoshoot 2, Brynn's working hours, Mari's Webcam series up until 2.7. Finished This event for 2.8 as well. Other scenes of importance have been completed that slows the style down a bit, since I noticed I was not completing 2.7 because of missing triggers.
  • Split the code into a 2.7 file, since it is easier to finalize the events going on
  • Phone system is nearly complete for 2.7.(Added the contacts from 2.5, The camera should be final as of 2.9 (This is where you will be able to use it.) Email system not done. Brynn's texts and Mari Texts are done, no images have been placed into the chat yet.
  • Shooting range 1 & 2 are rendered and completed. Just need to place them in the randomizers.
  • Mari's job event complete
  • Mari's other event does not happen until 2.8 or 2.9 once things play out.
Thank you again for being patient with me. I am working as fast as I possibly can to get this to you :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey I'm just wondering why these zip files won't open like your ones for JD do? They are so helpful
The contents of this file is just my 100% "Stage One" save
I am not really doing a "Gameplay" for SOTF as there too many random element each day .

SOFT-100%-Stage-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thank you. Um any ideas how to get out of the laundry. I've found everything I think but can't get out
You should automatically go back to mom once you got everything.
e.g.
***Sun
Mom's Rm (Changing), Knock first,
Enter,
[Grey basket] = Suit
[Clothes on table] = Panties
[Clothes on table] = Sexy panties
[Red basket] = "Nothing but dirty clothes"
[Washing machine door, Right] = Bra
[Washing machine door, Left]
= "Need to do laundry
[Clothes on Washing machine] = "All mine"
[Box on Washing machine] = Socks
--Afternoon--
P.S.
Attach below is a copy of my notes if you want them. ( May restart Stage Two when we get next update)
[IMPORTANT; Due to random elements in SOTF you can Not follow it, use as *Spoiler/guide* ONLY]

Reactions: BOBJevent

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I know everyone has been waiting for near 2 months now for any update on this game. I appreciate the thoughts and care for me and my family. Everything going good again, and back to work on this. A new update should be available this weekend on the other social medias. Once that is gone over the week, I shall post it here as well. 2.8 should be done by the end of November, 2.9 by end of December, and 3.0 by Jan - Feb.

Thank again for supporting me and my family here. I really do appreciate all of it :)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes