Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
I have been working on getting it all to you... It's not a joke... Been busy and working more than 80 hours right now... I will work on this tomorrow while I am at my other job...
we all know you are doing your best...but it is a complicated game now don't you think some help would be a relief ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
(From Developer's Patreon page)

Hello everyone. I know that it has been a long time since I posted anything here. Now that the holidays are almost over and family has stopped coming over or bothering me with a million questions on how to fix their computers, I am back working on my projects.

Wrtcf - With rain comes the flood, chapter 3 should be ready 1st or second week of January. I have added a little more with chapter 3. Zoey does come into the storyline now. There will be a pivotal choice made for the chapter 4 series. I am about 65 percent done with renders since the Zoey event has been increased, and the first set came out badly. Redoing most images to be more perfect.

Secrets already has about half the renders complete, and I have finished mapping out the storyline e until 3.0 - which will be the last installment for this story. Can you believe it has been almost two years in the making for this game? Wow!

I have a few other surprises coming this next year for all of you. I keep working on different ideas while I am at work and doing my thing away from all this. I believe that you all will really enjoy the next step in the universe that I am creating. Everything in these stories is connected in some way. You will see as the year progresses.

I do hope you all had a great Christmas and have a safe new year. 2023 was a struggle, but 2024 will be the best yet!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
(From Developer's Patreon page)

Hello everyone. I know that it has been a long time since I posted anything here. Now that the holidays are almost over and family has stopped coming over or bothering me with a million questions on how to fix their computers, I am back working on my projects.

Wrtcf - With rain comes the flood, chapter 3 should be ready 1st or second week of January. I have added a little more with chapter 3. Zoey does come into the storyline now. There will be a pivotal choice made for the chapter 4 series. I am about 65 percent done with renders since the Zoey event has been increased, and the first set came out badly. Redoing most images to be more perfect.

Secrets already has about half the renders complete, and I have finished mapping out the storyline e until 3.0 - which will be the last installment for this story. Can you believe it has been almost two years in the making for this game? Wow!

I have a few other surprises coming this next year for all of you. I keep working on different ideas while I am at work and doing my thing away from all this. I believe that you all will really enjoy the next step in the universe that I am creating. Everything in these stories is connected in some way. You will see as the year progresses.

I do hope you all had a great Christmas and have a safe new year. 2023 was a struggle, but 2024 will be the best yet!
i could not care less about all that.
when will this game will be updated HERE?

Reactions: vX_Phoenix

gbobee

Feb 6, 2020
can't progress past stage one... says I need to boost for dinner quest, but nothing happens during dinner.

matiasmichoo

Apr 5, 2023
Hola amigos tengo una duda sobre este juego que no tengo idea que tengo que hacer alguien me pueda ayudar porfa

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes