RPGM Secrets of Troll - A Nordland Chronicles Tale [v0.05b] [NorChronicle]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello there i hope everything go well with you all , is that v.0.01 very short everything is close buy apple and buy room in inn working in morning in stable bj with hilda only i can fight if hilda with me at night blacksmith not give tools the mayor only talk and all next update can't visit or enter any house about the searching in forest nothing only dagger or nothing i hope next update see something new and the fight good because help the level up not only in the night also when mc go alone at morning MC VS 2 or 3 in same fight .. lol the game beautiful story and characters good job .

Reactions: Emoteph

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello there , i hope things go well , i have some problem in this update if you call it update v.01 is better than v.02 : first what i collect from the forest i don't see it in my inventory it empty .
i can't now talked with the ghost he not speak , the game still close .... thank you very much .... and the story is good and interesting to know what next . good luck

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
hello there , i hope things go well , i have some problem in this update if you call it update v.01 is better than v.02 : first what i collect from the forest i don't see it in my inventory it empty .
i can't now talked with the ghost he not speak , the game still close .... thank you very much .... and the story is good and interesting to know what next . good luck
Thank you again for pointing out the items. Already fixed and will be correct in 0.03.
Would you mind sending me a message with more info about where you are in the game when the ghost won't speak with you. I am having trouble recreating it.

Last edited:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Thank you again for pointing out the items. Already fixed and will be correct in 0.03.
Would you mind sending me a message with more info about where you are in the game when the ghost won't speak with you. I am having trouble recreating it.

when Hanne told MC about her father , when MC back to the ghost he not speak also about layra's house it need much click on the window , and about the MC name i change it but in the game some they call MC old name . thank you

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello there , i hope everything well with all , this game i call it game great game because i control on MC most of games i call it magazine you only clicking and read i advise all peoples to play it , i hope new update come soon ... thank you

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
hello there , i hope everything well with all , this game i call it game great game because i control on MC most of games i call it magazine you only clicking and read i advise all peoples to play it , i hope new update come soon ... thank you
I am continually working on my game. For those who want to follow the progress, I post weekly updates on my subscribestar page.
Thank you for recommending my game to others <3.
Next update will be in a couple of weeks :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: valley57

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Happy holidays, everyone!
I will be releasing the next update on the 5th of January.
The holidays are a busy time of the year with all sorts of events, so I had to postpone the release a bit.
I hope you are all well and having a great time.
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
animated, male protagonist, handjob, masturbation, oral sex, stripping, rpg, 3dcg
Hi,
Could you please list your future tags?
We would like to know what fetishes you plan and also any you will never include.
Please also tell us if any of them will be
optional, only happen if the player decides that they happen or
skippable, The MC doesn't see them but they still happen or
forced and unavoidable?

Reactions: Emoteph

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Hi,
We would like to know what fetishes you plan and also any you will never include.
forced and unavoidable?
Thank you for pointing this out, I will look into that first thing tomorrow. Been a long day :)

Reactions: CV3 and battali0n

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I hope everyone has had a great holiday. I have just updated the game version to 0.04 :)
Please let me know your thoughts and if you come across any breaking bugs.
I still need to polish some of the new content, but I am still learning as I’m doing things :)

Have a great weekend <3

Edit: Lockpick quest is gained by trying the door to Silje's house. I will add more ways for this quest to be activated as I add more details to the game so it is easier to discover.
The Lars questline needs level 6 to be continued. This might feel somewhat grindy as of now, but jobs give exp and I will add more things to do so it feels less repetetive :)
Combat is also not balanced much, give me feedback on your thoughts if you have any.

Ps: Thank you to everyone giving my game a try <3

Edit 2:
The spy event for Silje might not be so obviously seen without high perception. If you have at least 1 rank in perception talent and move past the window when the lights are on. You will be able to look in. With higher perception, you would be able to spot it from further away, but seeing as the game is not that long yet you might not have enough perception as of now.

Last edited:

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Hi,
forced and unavoidable?
Updated it with more tags. More might come later, but these are ones I thought of for now. Hope this is helpfull to you.

Reactions: battali0n

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I have received a few bugs as of now:
Can't talk to silje with horse or hanne with the flowers. Sprite of hanne's mother is flickering.
Food bar is not working as intended.
Quest: statue caretaker not being completed.
Equipping items gives a curse status.

If you have come across anything else, please let me know so I can fix it before next release, or if it's game breaking, release a hotfix.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Ahoy there, fellow gamers! I've stumbled upon a gem that might just rival the legendary Peasants Quest and A Struggle With Sin, both of which I've proudly thrown my Patreon bucks at.

The Good Stuff:

• The renders? Chef's kiss!
  • Game mechanics smoother than a greased goblin.
  • Story and gameplay? We're cruising in style, folks.
  • But hold your horses, we've got a bug parade: like the character who walks as if they've just stepped on a Lego. Ouch!
1704638333737.png

Quest for Improvement:

1. Quest Clarity: If I'm barking up the wrong quest tree, a little nudge like “Hold it, adventurer! This quest is a no-go for now” would be golden. Take "Settling in Troll" for instance - I need a signpost here!
  2. Repeatable Quests: If I can do a quest more times than I've replayed my favorite song, just say so! Maybe tag it with “Hey, run this quest again!” or tuck them in a cozy "Repeatables" corner.
  3. Girl Stats (Workload: Questionable): I’d love a love-o-meter for the ladies. It’d be neat to know if I'm still winning hearts or if I've hit the ceiling in this version of the game.
Personal Wishlist (a.k.a. My Kooky Kinks):

• - Getting pregnant and repeatable pregnancy with the characters
  • Adult breastfeeding
Remember, these are just my two cents (or two coppers, if we're in-game). Happy questing!

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Happy New Year everyone , wish to all the good health and the peace and much love ..... for the Emoteph i wish to you the success with that good game or any games you make ... i want to tell about this game i was waiting for that update . this update i think you could add in V. 1 not in V.4 .. V.4 must be give something new .. any way ... there is something i discovered when i downloads between Torrent with this site and also the bugs different ... i want to added about Silje's house when mc went to the door try to open there is no response to tell the door is close or need something to open it also with Silje she with her horse or in the house no chat with mc only when she gave money or when he talk about the ghost .
about new Hilda scene there is no cum to click ..lol .
thank you for good game

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Happy New Year everyone , wish to all the good health and the peace and much love ..... for the Emoteph i wish to you the success with that good game or any games you make ... i want to tell about this game i was waiting for that update . this update i think you could add in V. 1 not in V.4 .. V.4 must be give something new .. any way ... there is something i discovered when i downloads between Torrent with this site and also the bugs different ... i want to added about Silje's house when mc went to the door try to open there is no response to tell the door is close or need something to open it also with Silje she with her horse or in the house no chat with mc only when she gave money or when he talk about the ghost .
about new Hilda scene there is no cum to click ..lol .
thank you for good game
I have added several new quests and events. I am unsure how, but very many events are not working as intended all of a sudden. After getting some sleep I will get working on a hotfix for all the bugs I have been told of.

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I have found the reason why there are suddenly so many position errors and bugs. During December, I have been quite a lot at my mother-in-law’s place, and somehow, the files in the cloud have not been transferred as they should between the places.
Events added and tested to work properly at home resulted in errors, and events added while away also gave errors.
I am on it and will post a fix later today. Sorry for this; I know this can happen in the future, and will look closer before updating these things next time.

• Red Heart

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Ended up being a LOT of things that had rolled back, but I have fixed and tested on my end everything reported so far. I also reduced level requirement for lars questline to lvl 3. Level 6 was way too high with so few places to earn experience.

If you do find more errors or have something you want to talk about let me know :)

EDIT: forgot to fix the new sex scene for Hilda. Updated link with hotfix2

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes