RPGM Secrets of Troll - A Nordland Chronicles Tale [v0.05b] [NorChronicle]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
very good , i want to ask about Silje he ride with her only 2 time , the characters some times disappear when i click the mouse they show , the goblin when he walk they look same ghost , perception i add 2 point , still gave me field when i research or i fight is that normal ? thank you

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
i meet the trol female i forgot what she want i tried to see the quest but nothing to show i asked because there is no walkthrough

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
i meet the trol female i forgot what she want i tried to see the quest but nothing to show i asked because there is no walkthrough
The followup to that quest will be in the next update, although it should be listed in the quest "Connections" if you accepted her offer.
If possible, could you post a screenshot of what you mean with the goblin? I am uncertain what you mean by " perception i add 2 point , still gave me field when i research or i fight is that normal "

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Just started playing, seems cool so far. Found a small bug though, the key icon for the inn is stuck on the screen during cutscenes.

1704850696838.png

Reactions: Emoteph

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
The followup to that quest will be in the next update, although it should be listed in the quest "Connections" if you accepted her offer.
If possible, could you post a screenshot of what you mean with the goblin? I am uncertain what you mean by " perception i add 2 point , still gave me field when i research or i fight is that normal "

sorry to not explain about perception from talent

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
about the goblin when they walk between the trees they look like ghost not seen them clearly that what i mean them color white thats all ... thank you very much

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Sspy.png
The spy scene I refered to earlier is triggered when the light is on at the house and you enter any of these routes while having met the perception pre-requisite. An exclamation mark will appear at the "1 per" mark to start the scene.
Perception has no impact on the goblins or combat (except for the +1 hit chance at level 5).
Perception does increase your chance of finding loot in the ruins and the Hilda repeatable quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: valley57

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Couple more bugs I've noticed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I will fix this by next update :) appreciate you taking the time to write me the review as well, feedback is always great for improving and I agree with your points. Before starting the project, I read on forums what resolution was recommended, and that's why I went along with 1104x624.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks! I will fix this by next update :) appreciate you taking the time to write me the review as well, feedback is always great for improving and I agree with your points. Before starting the project, I read on forums what resolution was recommended, and that's why I went along with 1104x624.
No problem! I'm always for getting more solid RPGM games.

And yeah I mean I'm no stranger to RPGM games with lower resolutions so it's not a huge deal to me. I would know nothing about the technical side of that as well. But I found myself in lewd scenes especially wanting to increase the window size so I could just look at more of it if that makes sense? But you can only enlarge the window so much before the renders turn into a blurry mess from stretching out. I'm not sure how viable it would even be to change it but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

Looking forward to seeing your game develop regardless.

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Updated with the 0.05 version now. Hopefully it is less buggy than the 0.04 :D
Let me know which bugs you come across as usual. Update 0.06 will be with new map, enemies and balancing to battles and a couple new skills.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
just stumbled on this game and if I may, a couple of clarifications.

you have netori planned, is that optional or story driven?
also,
open relationship
this could either mean a lesbian couple where the girls have a relationship running with and without the mc present, a straight ( married-bf/gf) couple where the girl sleeps with both mc and her partner with and without the mc present, OR a girl that sleeps around with other men/women.
is this the case? and if it is any (or all) of these, can it be avoided?

thank you for the share best of luck with the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretsOfTrollANordlandChroniclesTale-0.05b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
just stumbled on this game and if I may, a couple of clarifications.

you have netori planned, is that optional or story driven?
also,

this could either mean a lesbian couple where the girls have a relationship running with and without the mc present, a straight ( married-bf/gf) couple where the girl sleeps with both mc and her partner with and without the mc present, OR a girl that sleeps around with other men/women.
is this the case? and if it is any (or all) of these, can it be avoided?

thank you for the share best of luck with the game.
Hi, all netori will be optional. As for open relationship, I guess when I wrote it I really meant harem. My view of harem was a bit different from the interpretation of others. All in all my stand is that you should be able to choose the relationships you want to have in the game. The game is still just a small seed, so I cannot tell exactly how story will be shapen as I develop the game, but this is my answer now.
Hope this helps

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Hi, all netori will be optional. As for open relationship, I guess when I wrote it I really meant harem. My view of harem was a bit different from the interpretation of others. All in all my stand is that you should be able to choose the relationships you want to have in the game. The game is still just a small seed, so I cannot tell exactly how story will be shapen as I develop the game, but this is my answer now.
Hope this helps
it does, thank you for your time good friend

Reactions: BGRW2020
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes