Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys. I stopped playing this some time ago so I'd like to ask one thing before I pick it up again. I have read that there is a scene where the mc finds out that Ella is fucking the mother. And here comes the question, what was your reaction, did you leave Ella, did you join or what happened?
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hello guys. I stopped playing this some time ago so I'd like to ask one thing before I pick it up again. I have read that there is a scene where the mc finds out that Ella is fucking the mother. And here comes the question, what was your reaction, did you leave Ella, did you join or what happened?
Thanks a lot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Bonjour à tous, traduction française du jeu v0-11c avec tous les chemins traduit, par contre je ne sais pas pourquoi mais ne fonctionne pas avec le Sancho Mod

Hello everyone, French translation of the game v0-11c with all paths translated, however I do not know why but does not work with the Sancho Mod

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I liked it until the part of Cherry dying. :LOL:
Maybe it will be better if she stay alives the whole game
Haha! It was just my idea. I think the idea of Cherry dying temporarily in order for her to reincarnate into human being would make sense. She was conceived with the help of Lileva's power. Now it's time for Cherry to use her power to defeat Lileva once and for all.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Haha! It was just my idea. I think the idea of Cherry dying temporarily in order for her to reincarnate into human being would make sense. She was conceived with the help of Lileva's power. Now it's time for Cherry to use her power to defeat Lileva once and for all.
I think the problem is that Cherry was conceived as normal human baby, when the MC cummed inside Rachel the first time they had sex. She was transformed into a succubus by Lileva when she spitted the MC's cum inside Rachel. So I don't think Cherry can be reincarnated, it probably would led to a normal baby being born.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I played this update and it was top notch.
8 sex scenes and several paths to find out.
The lesbian incest with Lilly and Madison and between Veronica and Selina were the highlights of the update for me.

Hopefully the next updates will keep the same high level of this one.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Seducing the Devil 0.11d
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: m1st3r1

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Yep... MC partially because he was controlled by Lileva

Yep... both cheated on each other, though MC was partially under the influence of Lileva (still there were other times he banged girls without being controlled) while Ella did it thinking that would "help" Madison, which only created their incestuous affair haha...

But in a game where corruption is one of the main themes it doesn't really surprise me. What did surprise me was the devs being forced to create a patch to eliminate Ella & Madison relationship because fans got all triggered over it.
why wonder...we males mostly hate to share our girls with whoever and even if you say "hey,he cheated himself" thats maybe kinda doublemoral but you are MC and you play to have fun...do what i say and dont do what i do...we want the girls to love and admire us but not someone else...what´s wrong with that!? cheating in games is fun as long i do not the others with me...thats why we play adult-vn´s...here you are king not the others with power money or whatnot....thats why i dislike dramas after a degree,they often jump over the humilation line...and you want to be the cool but not ass guy, a kinda decent guy who gets what he likes with a happyend...with looooots of boobs thighs asses,and alot of familylove(daddy dead :cool:)....and if i´m honest...it was a turndown as i saw his beloved girlfriend cheat with her mom,corruption or not....we corrupt not the otherway around, would he have waited to let the mom in but later...but the cheating burned her character for me(both)....but what do i write here i didnt play anymore since the early version...like i said (burned)...but hey,have lots of fun with the vn and good luck for the dev

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Seducing the Devil [0.12a] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3,1 GB/ 799 MB) : ,

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
why wonder...we males mostly hate to share our girls with whoever and even if you say "hey,he cheated himself" thats maybe kinda doublemoral but you are MC and you play to have fun...do what i say and dont do what i do...we want the girls to love and admire us but not someone else...what´s wrong with that!? cheating in games is fun as long i do not the others with me...thats why we play adult-vn´s...here you are king not the others with power money or whatnot....thats why i dislike dramas after a degree,they often jump over the humilation line...and you want to be the cool but not ass guy, a kinda decent guy who gets what he likes with a happyend...with looooots of boobs thighs asses,and alot of familylove(daddy dead :cool:)....and if i´m honest...it was a turndown as i saw his beloved girlfriend cheat with her mom,corruption or not....we corrupt not the otherway around, would he have waited to let the mom in but later...but the cheating burned her character for me(both)....but what do i write here i didnt play anymore since the early version...like i said (burned)...but hey,have lots of fun with the vn and good luck for the dev
You can choose to have the cheating plot disabled, that way she never cheated on the MC

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
From what I can see, nothing new was added to the end of the game. It still ends after Ella hears what her mum says. (I play the non sharing/Ella solo)

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes