Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
oh no! you gotta fuck outside of your family? ............................ imagine my shock :p

• Wow
Reactions: fz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not looking forward to this update much

Since its probally focussed on that trip to the cheating gf who is being done by her mom while the cheating gf says she misses and loves the MC :cautious:

She can take a one way ticket to friendzone

And yes i know they are probally hypnotized by that devil thats in their place but still not cool of the cheating gf

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019

Since its probally focussed on that trip to the cheating gf who is being done by her mom while the cheating gf says she misses and loves the MC :cautious:

And yes i know they are probally hypnotized by that devil thats in their place but still not cool of the cheating gf
Same here. All was interesting until that scene. So then we had to accept that MC is in love with a girl who says she loves him while behind doors her mom fucks her silly, literally until passing out. What a turn off.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

I thought the next update was the Jason patch?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Seducing The Devil (0.11) - Preview 4

View attachment 1518656
Either she's sucking her soul out, or they invented a new lightsaber dildo :p

I have to admit that the quality of the renders improves with every new update.

I thought the next update was the Jason patch?
I wonder the same, maybe they will release the new content first to keep the story moving, and release the patch a short time later.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am still hoping we can kill off that mom of that cheating gf

Like its crazy how we have to go trough seeing the gf of the MC being pounded by that mom

The only reason there is not more outrage about that scene is caus its a female doing that ... But its almost the same as another guy would do that to the mc his gf

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes