Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
5-7.png

The Jason patchwork is again underway.

I'm adding new renders, animations to have a seamless transition from w/ Jason to w/o Jason.

This month will be spent on completing the Jason patch. Also, the sandbox elements will be removed from the game as stated before.

I've re-done half of episode 1 already. Added a new animation for the first scene and old animations have been remade as well.

Once this patch is done, I'll work on the Ella-Veronica-Selina (USA) path and release it next month.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
any explanation why the MC has grey Hair in his early age? And why the fuck are his *friend and her mother* upset about him leaving for the US? I mean... they are not related or have a relationship... (that would be cringe) :p
OK... that's my trolling dose for today.... but srly... what's with his hair?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
The NTR tag has been added.FF/Lesbian "cucking" only gets a pass if both parties are love interests (ie, group/harem setups), however that isn't the case here. Additionally, the intentions of the LI are not taken into account for the NTR tag to be added (what VNDB would call type A/B/C are all covered under our NTR umbrella tag). Finally, although the protagonist isn't explicitly aware of the situation, it's enough for the player to be aware for the NTR tag to be added.

I hope that adequately explains our stance. The NTR tag was originally omitted due to the assumption of the harem setup, however that mistake has now been addressed.
It's only fair.
No game should be exempt for this conversation or the rules in place. I also think DOD is long overdue for the NTR tag, but that's a different fanbase to contend with.

Nonetheless, I'm moving on.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes