Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Do we have a walkthrough for ver 0.9 and 0.10 ? Do we even need one ? I tried searching the thread but only found a walkthrough for ver 0.8

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i know there is an Ntr scene with Rachel and Adam but is that the only Ntr stuff in the game?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So i know there is an Ntr scene with Rachel and Adam but is that the only Ntr stuff in the game?
There's more content than that. However the ntr scene and reason this game got the tag is when your girlfriend enjoys sex with her mom behind your back.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
is there an incest patch that's working ? the one from lewd patcher apparently doesn't take effect

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone plz post walkthrough here. In 4 paths there are 2 sub-paths in each. So it's really confusing. and then we get scene in ep 10 of selena getting angry bcz of her friend. and there might be some other scenes like that. So plz help someone post walkthrough.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
It is pretty sad the fact this game and dev are not getting the support they deserve. I am not saying this is the best game on this platform but surely deserves more patrons than it has. The dev's had gone through pretty tough times past few months but managed give to an update and there are other dev's who are milking money and give shit excuses to cover it up. Do support them folks as they surely need it.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Will the dev make a gallery or a mod will make its nice theirs lots of juicy scenes to keep track especially the different branches the dev is leading to for the end of the game?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This game needs a ntr tag. Ella is cheating on you besides the whole Jason groupsex. I am not even one of those virulent anti ntr people, but the fact that it doesn't have a ntr tag is baffling.
Whether it's NTR or not depends on how the MC would feel about it if he knew. If he's not jealous it's just cheating, not NTR. I haven't played it yet so I can't tell you which, just making a list of games to play and this is among them.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Whether it's NTR or not depends on how the MC would feel about it if he knew. If he's not jealous it's just cheating, not NTR. I haven't played it yet so I can't tell you which, just making a list of games to play and this is among them.
Sam has asked this topic be dropped, so please don't bring it up anymore.

For info on why it was tagged go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/seducing-the-devil-v0-10-deafperv.10660/post-6458929

If you want to continue the discussion you can do so here: Seducing The Devil (NTR discussion) | F95zone

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Reactions: SomeoneX22

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What happened seperating Jason? DEV said he would do that months ago but i dont saw any update about it, am i missing someting here?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes