Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You've all seen this and many of you hated how it turned out as it added very little story wise.

I had many plans and ideas for the future. While not completely sandbox but I wanted to add more elements that you see in a sandbox style game. Like cash, time/date, bag/inventory, phone.

But given the immense amount of work that we have to do with our limited resources, it's not quite in our favor to add those elements in the game. Also the story has progressed a lot.

While it was my plan to add everything once the pre-determined phase is done, it seems more and more unlikely that I would be able to add anything given how much added work anything of that sort requires.

So, I have decided to scrap the whole idea of adding sandbox elements and get rid of the the current navigation system. Instead they will be replaced by simple choice menu with added dialogues to make everything seamless.

The only thing that I'll keep though is the plot section with "Adam" where you go from one door to another and find what happened in the past.

View attachment 1287162 View attachment 1287163 View attachment 1287164
Whew! I am so happy there will be no future sandbox elements. I love this game as is and generally am biased against sandbox games in general as I believe the story tends to suffer due to poor integration of side story elements into the main story, and unnecessary, repetitive resource and event grinding just to either advance the story or provide for a 'time sink' where there the player spends an inordinate amount of time wasted with those other elements rather than pursuing different potential branches in a choice-based VN.

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
So, I have decided to scrap the whole idea of adding sandbox elements and get rid of the the current navigation system. Instead they will be replaced by simple choice menu with added dialogues to make everything seamless.
I don't know what are the main complains about the game...and honestly IDK...because I can avoid reading about them and it keeps my opinion ....lest say "honest" (not that anyone should care).
I really think the idea and the story is very original.... and it's popping in my mind from time to time for no reason...I really think you should continue investing in the story and the plot.... for me it's the main driver to keep coming back to this thread and keep thinking about the game.
The renders and animations are top notch... which is also important but the story is really...really something different and the way it gets even more twisted and complex (with more messed up and complex characters with their own drive and painful past). Really unique story and crazy complex and messed up characters (which is fresh and interesting)!!!

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Does the incest patch works?
I know you're tired of this question, I checked previous posts but it's not working for me. With the patch MC says in the intro he stays with Selina and her mother and without it he says he stays with Selina and her roommate and even if I added the patch he still says roommate

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does the incest patch works?
I know you're tired of this question, I checked previous posts but it's not working for me. With the patch MC says in the intro he stays with Selina and her mother and without it he says he stays with Selina and her roommate and even if I added the patch he still says roommate
None of those are related to the MC.

MC's mother doesn't turn up until later.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
None of those are related to the MC.

MC's mother doesn't turn up until later.
I know they are not related to MC but they are related to each other. Selina is Veronica daughter and the other way around. With incest patch MC says in the intro he lives with Selina and HER MOTHER but even if I apply the patch he still says he lives with Selina and HER ROOMMATE.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I know they are not related to MC but they are related to each other. Selina is Veronica daughter and the other way around. With incest patch MC says in the intro he lives with Selina and HER MOTHER but even if I apply the patch he still says he lives with Selina and HER ROOMMATE.
With the patch, it shouldn't be saying room-mate anymore.
Make sure you are putting it in right folder and if still doesn't work then delete the persistent file on save folder.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
With the patch, it shouldn't be saying room-mate anymore.
Make sure you are putting it in right folder and if still doesn't work then delete the persistent file on save folder.
I don't know what was the problem but I reinstalled the game (if unpacking you can call installation) and it worked fine.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
1.png

Hello everyone!

We are so pleased to announce that we've opened our own merch store and dropped the first line of merch titled "Cherry's Friday night Special!!!"

You have 8 different options to choose from.

Available for 2 weeks only.

Take a look and pick one if you like. Every single penny earned from this would go towards paying back our debts.

Here's the link :

Happy shopping!!!

Apr 21, 2019
Man, is Madison model going to be the same?

Before the crash and data loss, I really liked her bright white model, but now they kinda butchered it and made her the usual color (like Ella) even her nipples (and pubic hair) were better before they recreated, she looked way better before

I hope the devs can consider this the next update, would be great if they can restore her more to the older whiter version

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes