Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok...this...this is getting silly....

This time on the Selina path only:
Either option with Tana in the bath at Jason's house ends in the game crashing. It either crashes while 'bathing' with Tana, or it crashes in the Ella/Madison scene where they are watching the Selina/MC sex video (which up until that crash, is a pretty fucked up way to break up with someone).

Guess I'll try the other 2 paths and see if I get more crashes... Anyone else getting these errors?

**UPDATE**
So... I can confirm each of the 4 paths I took ultimately ended in a crash, usually during a lewd scene. Definitely disappointing as I'm too hooked on the story to just move on from the game. Decided to try and play the game with a clean install without the benefit of a WT mod (listed on the OP), but will still try the incest patch. Fingers crossed...:unsure:

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The crashes are happening due to the mod.
Oscarsix hasn’t made the update yet.
I've removed the mods from OP.
Ahh! Thanks! I had a feeling the mod was fucking up my game, always risky when playing with one even though I find it preferable to switching back and forth between the game and a traditional written WT.

I decided to re-install a clean version from the .zip w/out the mod, but did add the incest patch. So far, I'm through 7 chapters and decided to alter my choices from the mod since apparently nothing really makes that much of a difference until we pick out path in Ch. 8. I actually am happy this time going with my milfs (Veronica & Kylie) on this second PT, while still looking forward to fun with Riley & Selina.

Once again, I'm loving the game! The premise combined with the provocative supernatural elements greatly enhance my interest in the story. Truthfully, I didn't even make it to the end of the current update before deciding to support on Patreon. Good luck and can't wait to see where the story goes from here!

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
in this game , chetaing and the scenes with rape , are optional or don't have choice?
Cheating is 100% unavoidable as its pretty central to the plot or storyline. If it helps you decide, some of the cheating is forced meaning the MC has no choice but to cheat. As far as rape, it's a gray area as early on there is a possible male on female rape that is avoidable, but, depending on your definition of rape/ntr, there is female on female rape/coercion that is unavoidable.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I remember playing this game once and I even liked it. Until.. we experienced forced sharing, ntr. Fuck that.
And no choices to prevent that from happening.
I remember there was a girl in this game who was in love with MC. And then like nothing happened, she also became the girlfriend of a ''friend'' of MC and she started cheat on MC. If this guy can be considered a friend of MC at all..

I don't know why there are no tags added. New players who have never played this game yet may only lose their precious time if they don't like sharing/ntr. Same as me.

If someone doesn't like sharing/ntr, this isn't the game for you.

A pity because I liked the game. Renders and women are beautiful. ;)
Cancelled the download at 80% :KEK:
Thanks, mate :D

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Cancelled the download at 80% :KEK:
Thanks, mate :D
The dev is already working on removing the sharing option in the next update. As it stands, the girl in question chooses to make you jealous by agreeing to be the girlfriend of your best friend, but never actually goes through with it. You never see her with him, and she's actually in love with the MC and still has sex with the MC (even though the MC has another girlfriend of his own) until she catches your best friend/her new boyfriend cheating on her and dumps his ass. The same best friend also shares his mother and sister with the MC initially until they both fall in love with the MC and decide to cut him out of their play time.

As far as the ntr....not gonna lie, there is some lez ntr, (inexplicably, MC's gf is still in love with him and looks forward to marrying him and having his babies despite engaging in an affair with her crazy, obsessed, yandere mother who attempts to bring in the youngest sister into their 'sexy time', while looking to try and break up her daughter's relationship with the MC so she can have her all to herself. Good thing little sis feels bad about what the mother is doing and sides with the MC to put a stop to it. ).

I know, the story sounds like some kind of fever dream, and that's not even taking into account the supernatural part, but it's really compelling and I normally hate sharing & ntr. If nothing else, the MC does get to at least make a cuck of his own father with two different women...so there's the silver lining. ;) (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
chooses to make you jealous by agreeing to be the girlfriend of your best friend
I can't explain how much I hate this trope :sick::sick:
This is height of stupidity
I know, the story sounds like some kind of fever dream, and that's not even taking into account the supernatural part, but it's really compelling and I normally hate sharing & ntr. If nothing else, the MC does get to at least make a cuck of his own father with two different women...so there's the silver lining.
Maybe I'll give it a try after few months
Right now I'm not really starving on games to play, I have quite a backlog :HideThePain:
So this'll have to wait for sometime
Thanks

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I can't explain how much I hate this trope :sick::sick:
This is height of stupidity

Maybe I'll give it a try after few months
Right now I'm not really starving on games to play, I have quite a backlog :HideThePain:
So this'll have to wait for sometime
Thanks
At the risk of giving too much away, I honestly wasn't on board with her decision, but in the context of the story at that time, she makes a desperate and impulsive decision made out of jealousy and spite. Long story short there are 3 childhood friends who happen to be in a love triangle. While she accepts the MC's decision to continue his long-distance relationship with his prior girlfriend, it's only after the MC and her confess their feelings for each other, when months later she really starts to get bitter and jealous at not being treated on the same level as another girlfriend, but rather as a fuckbuddy/friend with benefits.

After being made to realize her feelings were being taken for granted she opted to give the other friend what he had longed for by agreeing to be his girlfriend. Again, it's a ridiculous, immature decision, but the MC does finally start to become jealous, but shit happens that kind of backfires on her initial plan,
needless to say there are 4 paths you can choose later in the game. It's at that point you can decide what you want to do and who you are going to pursue... basically pick a single girl vs. the harem path.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

Veronica's oxygen saturation level has dropped down to 92 percent yesterday. Her mom has admitted her to a hospital as precaution. Doctors are monitoring her. Nothing critical right now but I can't do anything for her if she remains at home. I'm still isolating and not allowed to be at hospital as my condition is stable.

Doctors said that she may require ICU support in case of sudden drop in oxygen level.
I'm not going to beat around the bush.
It break my heart to write this but I won't be able to afford ICU if it reaches that point.

Please, if possible, reach out to other devs (big or small) and friends that you know. Help us out. Surely there are enough people in the VN community. From F95zone to Patreon to Discord, there are thousands of you.
Ask them to share this fundraiser and let them know what's been happening to us.

Many people have complained and decided not to help because we make adult games. Sven has removed the links to our Patreon so that anyone can share the link freely without worrying about what sort of content creators they follow.

I'll keep Sven updated. He will let you know what's happening to us through the GoFundMe page.

Most importantly, we need your prayers. My mind isn't really working right now. Sorry if my post lacks depth and cohesion. Also sorry if I don't reply to your messages.

GoFuneMe link :

D

Deleted member 2650688

art and animation is amazing but the story is fucked up it seems like i have no control in this game like i am some kind of pawn who cant do any thing even after cussing and deleteing it i am still thinking about it man i am going to have nightmare

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexyson

Feb 2, 2020
Can anyone clarify for me what is the relationship between selina and jason, are they long time lover and mc is the 3rd person? As i know selena loves mc, but why she is with jason. Tks u.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone clarify for me what is the relationship between selina and jason, are they long time lover and mc is the 3rd person? As i know selena loves mc, but why she is with jason. Tks u.
She is actually in love with the MC, and always has been. There is a love triangle with the MC and Selena, but the MC never acted on it since he had Ella, but also wasn't sure about Selena's feelings, even though they both knew that Jason, the other childhood friend has always had a crush on her.

After Selena and the MC hook up early in the game and confess their love for each other, She decides to try and win him over from Ella, and tries to be patient, but over time, she feels like the MC is taking advantage of her feelings for him using her just for sex, but never treating her like a girlfriend and take her out on dates, etc..

After talking it out with one of her own friends, who gives her advice that she is making it too easy for the MC to not treat her right, she decides to have a serious talk with the MC about their secret 'relationship'. Right at that moment, the MC takes a call from Ella (his long-distance girlfriend also cheating on him) and Selena pretty much snaps and decides to get even by making the MC jealous and giving Jason what he's always wanted.... a chance to be her boyfriend.

The funny thing is that it kinda works but not exactly like how she imagined it would with the MC getting jealous and confused. Don't worry though, we never see Jason and Selena have sex or even kiss in game, she's his 'girlfriend' in name only, and even then Jason fucks up by getting caught cheating on her so that pretty much gives her the excuse to dump him even if she never loved him and was just using him to get back at the MC.

Sexyson

Feb 2, 2020
She is actually in love with the MC, and always has been. There is a love triangle with the MC and Selena, but the MC never acted on it since he had Ella, but also wasn't sure about Selena's feelings, even though they both knew that Jason, the other childhood friend has always had a crush on her.

After Selena and the MC hook up early in the game and confess their love for each other, She decides to try and win him over from Ella, and tries to be patient, but over time, she feels like the MC is taking advantage of her feelings for him using her just for sex, but never treating her like a girlfriend and take her out on dates, etc..

After talking it out with one of her own friends, who gives her advice that she is making it too easy for the MC to not treat her right, she decides to have a serious talk with the MC about their secret 'relationship'. Right at that moment, the MC takes a call from Ella (his long-distance girlfriend also cheating on him) and Selena pretty much snaps and decides to get even by making the MC jealous and giving Jason what he's always wanted.... a chance to be her boyfriend.

The funny thing is that it kinda works but not exactly like how she imagined it would with the MC getting jealous and confused. Don't worry though, we never see Jason and Selena have sex or even kiss in game, she's his 'girlfriend' in name only, and even then Jason fucks up by getting caught cheating on her so that pretty much gives her the excuse to dump him even if she never loved him and was just using him to get back at the MC.
wow this explains a lot, more than i can expect, tks man

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You've all seen this and many of you hated how it turned out as it added very little story wise.

I had many plans and ideas for the future. While not completely sandbox but I wanted to add more elements that you see in a sandbox style game. Like cash, time/date, bag/inventory, phone.

But given the immense amount of work that we have to do with our limited resources, it's not quite in our favor to add those elements in the game. Also the story has progressed a lot.

While it was my plan to add everything once the pre-determined phase is done, it seems more and more unlikely that I would be able to add anything given how much added work anything of that sort requires.

So, I have decided to scrap the whole idea of adding sandbox elements and get rid of the the current navigation system. Instead they will be replaced by simple choice menu with added dialogues to make everything seamless.

The only thing that I'll keep though is the plot section with "Adam" where you go from one door to another and find what happened in the past.

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
You've all seen this and many of you hated how it turned out as it added very little story wise.

I had many plans and ideas for the future. While not completely sandbox but I wanted to add more elements that you see in a sandbox style game. Like cash, time/date, bag/inventory, phone.

But given the immense amount of work that we have to do with our limited resources, it's not quite in our favor to add those elements in the game. Also the story has progressed a lot.

While it was my plan to add everything once the pre-determined phase is done, it seems more and more unlikely that I would be able to add anything given how much added work anything of that sort requires.

So, I have decided to scrap the whole idea of adding sandbox elements and get rid of the the current navigation system. Instead they will be replaced by simple choice menu with added dialogues to make everything seamless.

The only thing that I'll keep though is the plot section with "Adam" where you go from one door to another and find what happened in the past.

View attachment 1287162 View attachment 1287163 View attachment 1287164
I gather you aren't thrilled having to sacrifice something you were passionate about adding, but for what it's worth, I know I'm not the only one who breathed a sigh of relief to see sandbox elements being scrapped xD

Naturally, I want devs to create the game they envisioned, and it sucks you feel like it's not realistic. Props for biting the bullet and doing what you feel like is best for the game regardless. That can't be easy.

Either way, this story/game is a gem, and I'm looking forward to seeing whatever your plans with it are going forward!

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes