Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fangrew

May 20, 2017
I'd honestly make the game more linear, with Ella&Lilith coming over to MC, work on improving the writing and then possibly add different paths way later in the game. Kind of get the impression most players either ditch Ella or she comes over, but everyone's favorites are Selina/Veronica.
But branching the game this early and working on second game at the same time...this would leave a lot of players either frustrated with too small updates, and this possibly ends up being abandoned.
i completely agree with this, dev is already doing two games. But splitting one game into four routes may as well be 5 games the dev is juggling between. Feels like a lot of the scenes in each route could easily be added to all of the routes and some routes don't make a lot of sense narrative wise. Especially when the faithful routes still include cheating. Would have made a lot more sense if the game just took the harem route as the main one and gave the option to the player to not cheat.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The choices before "Episode 8" have any impact to the game paths or you just choose one of the 4 paths depending on your answer to the Cherry at Episode 8 ?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I played this game in past for sometime of gameplay but uninstalled due to confusion. I want to try now again. So, we can able to decide who to fuck or who not to? I want to do a faithful with Ella, by MC not being able to fuck anyone and waiting for ella. But, i think Ella's cheating is unavoidable whether we faithful or not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
thanks, you can have sex with mom yet?
There are a few scenes between her and MC in game yes, but without spoiling story can not say much more. They are mainly flashbacks and possibly saving her is one of the storylines in game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
i think you can stop the dick sucking by simply accepting the offer. agree with the rape. Same with lilith.
Is agreeing to it is optional? Then, yeah, it should still get tag. Whether it is optional or not, as long as it's in the game, tag is needed.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Asking on behalf of a friend.
Why are you guys so disgusted by Ella's cheating and want to dump her ass? Why do you think she doesn't have the right to be heart broken after watching the MC having sex with Selina?

The MC is practically doing the same. I would say he is doing lot worse. He had sex with his mother, Cherry, Selina, Veronica, Kylie, Riley, Tana and then blowjob from Cathy. Everything has been done behind Ella's back. He was taking a blowjob from Selina while talking to Ella on phone. Not only did he cheat on Ella, he has also cheated on Selina.

If you are so upset by Ella's cheating then does she have no right to be upset when she sees her boyfriend cheat on her?

Yes there's a harem tag and depending on what you do, you are gonna end up with multiple girls that will happily share you with each other. Everything isn't evil on the harem route. There's Love and then there's Lust.

Just because there's harem, doesn't mean girls are gonna start falling for you just because you want them to. Earn them, snatch them, dominate them. That's up to you.

Every single game doesn't need to follow the same principle. This game's been under development for over 2 years. You should have known by now.
that's very true, I cant stand people with double standards. there's a famous saying in China: dont do anything to anyone if you dont want them do the same to you.

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
At first, I tried my best not to cheat on Ella, but until I found out she was cheating on us without feeling any guilt. After that, I did all sorts of things, and I didn't choose her, and I'm happy now. the story is very interesting and I look forward to the rest. renders and animations are satisfying and beautiful. Good luck to the Dev or the Devs. Thanks for the game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is the harem path automatically the sharing path with Jason? Seems like so far he's ok sharing Kylie, Riley and Selena, but I personally am not ok with it. I'm at the part just after he discovers /walks in on you and Selena and says he's cool with sharing, then proceeds to walk in and join in while you are with both Kylie and Riley. It was kind of jarring even if Cherry is behind everything.

I kinda wish we had more options in how the MC chooses to deal with Veronica (would not have rejected her during their date), and Selena (would not have had hate/angry sex with her or be ok with her 'dating' Jason). Also, for as much as the MC talks about Ella so goddamn much, you wouldn't have thought it would take so long even after graduation to jump on a plane and at least spend the weekend with her.

Still enjoying the hell out of the interesting supernatural premise and honestly have no clue how it will progress from here on out.

At first, I tried my best not to cheat on Ella, but until I found out she was cheating on us without feeling any guilt. After that, I did all sorts of things, and I didn't choose her, and I'm happy now. the story is very interesting and I look forward to the rest. renders and animations are satisfying and beautiful. Good luck to the Dev or the Devs. Thanks for the game.
I was initially surprised at Ella's 'secret' affair, and I do see some similarities with her and the MC. She later is revealed through the time skips to have indulged in her mother's impulsive advances through misplaced loyalty and love, but only truly gives when she feels the sexual gratification she's been denied from being with her bf, the MC.

In a slightly different way, the MC spends most of the first several chapters being manipulated into having sex with every female in his presence, and all attempts to resist ultimately are in vain, as he struggles to remain faithful to Ella. IMHO, that's the difference I see in the two, Ella has already given into having a full blown sexual relationship with Madison, (for Madison it appears she's gone full yandere and wants a romantic relationship as well and will not share her with anyone). She can justify it all she wants but I have yet to see her feel shame or guilt about cheating on the MC, with her mother of all people. The MC on the other hand, while genuinely also being in love with his childhood friend Selena, feels nothing but guilt, and constantly reminds himself how badly he wishes to be faithful to Ella and be by her side, despite outside influences constantly pulling him into these situations.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is the harem path automatically the sharing path with Jason? Seems like so far he's ok sharing Kylie, Riley and Selena, but I personally am not ok with it. I'm at the part just after he discovers /walks in on you and Selena and says he's cool with sharing, then proceeds to walk in and join in while you are with both Kylie and Riley. It was kind of jarring even if Cherry is behind everything.

I kinda wish we had more options in how the MC chooses to deal with Veronica (would not have rejected her during their date), and Selena (would not have had hate/angry sex with her or be ok with her 'dating' Jason). Also, for as much as the MC talks about Ella so goddamn much, you wouldn't have thought it would take so long even after graduation to jump on a plane and at least spend the weekend with her.

Still enjoying the hell out of the interesting supernatural premise and honestly have no clue how it will progress from here on out.

I was initially surprised at Ella's 'secret' affair, and I do see some similarities with her and the MC. She later is revealed through the time skips to have indulged in her mother's impulsive advances through misplaced loyalty and love, but only truly gives when she feels the sexual gratification she's been denied from being with her bf, the MC.

In a slightly different way, the MC spends most of the first several chapters being manipulated into having sex with every female in his presence, and all attempts to resist ultimately are in vain, as he struggles to remain faithful to Ella. IMHO, that's the difference I see in the two, Ella has already given into having a full blown sexual relationship with Madison, (for Madison it appears she's gone full yandere and wants a romantic relationship as well and will not share her with anyone). She can justify it all she wants but I have yet to see her feel shame or guilt about cheating on the MC, with her mother of all people. The MC on the other hand, while genuinely also being in love with his childhood friend Selena, feels nothing but guilt, and constantly reminds himself how badly he wishes to be faithful to her and be by her side, despite outside influences constantly pulling him into these situations.
Dev mentioned the Jason sharing parts will be reworked in next update and more options given, so you might want to wait for that before final conclusions. ( same for me, I am also not a fan :p)

Agreed with the comparison between Mc and Ella and yeah fact she was kept away from main story for so long did not help her either. I think I said before if would choose to go to NY that makes more sense from Mc pov, but less for me as player with my knowledge, I would be more into helping her little sister as Ella. Not even sure she needs or wants help as such and romancing will conflict with the Mom. Except for Lillith better stay at home, with Selena and pursue options with her and Mc does not know Lillith unless he goes over to NY.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

The Jason patch work is underway. I've added the options to either enable or disable the Jason "sharing" plot. If you disable it then you will see new dialogues and new scenes.

I'm also remastering the Episode 1 so that all the scenes have the same looking characters and style. Slowly I'll remaster the whole game so that there's no different looking characters anymore. Let's be honest. Some of the earlier episodes have not so good looking renders and animations.

The priority is still "It Was Raining That Night". I'm only working when Veronica is out for her work. Soon you will start seeing previews of "It Was Raining That Night (0.2)".

So it's going to take a while before you finally get the Jason patch.

View attachment 1211795 View attachment 1211796 View attachment 1211797 View attachment 1211802 View attachment 1211799 View attachment 1211800 View attachment 1211801
Great game! I do seem to be hitting an error/crash during chapter 8, just after picking Ella, and when given the option for the 3way with Riley & Kylie, I get this:
the screen fades to black, and when click the mouse/press the spacebar to advance to the next scene...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ver9.1.rpy", line 455, in script
scene animation9-1 with dissolve:
File "game/ver9.1.rpy", line 455, in script
scene animation9-1 with dissolve:
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
**snip**

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Seducing The Devil 0.10
Fri Jun 11 09:35:34 2021

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd actually prefer to see the scene rather than skip and move on.

**UPDATE**...
Ok just caught another bug, I swear I'm bein punished for choosing the lewd scene choices, lol.
So this time it's still Ch.8, at night when Selina comes to our bed and we are given the option to reject her advances and end the relationship forever, or to make love to her. I opted the latter, and it proceeded to crash just after starting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ver9.1.rpy", line 1127, in script
scene animation9-4 with dissolve:
File "game/ver9.1.rpy", line 1127, in script
scene animation9-4 with dissolve:

...suggestions?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes