Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does the incest patch make sense for this game? In other words was it meant to have incent and it was just removed due to Patreon rules?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Does the incest patch make sense for this game? In other words was it meant to have incent and it was just removed due to Patreon rules?
I mean, considering you help give birth to a demon whom you fuck, yes it makes sense.
It makes sense for other reasons, but since you and her are the primary focus and you have sex it makes sense.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The overview stayed the same from the very start ...
Mc in the same household with a gurl and her mom.
How many hints do you need they have the hots 4 MC?

Reactions: xapican

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes it makes sense, it restores the intended incest, yes it was removed because Patreon.

If you haven't played yet, Veronica and Selina are not related to the MC at all... (Too many people not reading the text have asked why the incest patch doesn't make them related to the MC.)

Reactions: xapican
May 27, 2017
So the player is punished for being a man-slut, by receiving a seemingly bad end. Honestly didn't expect that from a game called "Seducing The Devil", and having the "Harem" tag. While I want the dev to stick to the story they want to tell, I still wish for a decent Harem ending, it'll please a lot of people. It's a shame to choose only 1 route/girl, when they're all nuclear hot!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
So the player is punished for being a man-slut, by receiving a seemingly bad end. Honestly didn't expect that from a game called "Seducing The Devil", and having the "Harem" tag. While I want the dev to stick to the story they want to tell, I still wish for a decent Harem ending, it'll please a lot of people. It's a shame to choose only 1 route/girl, when they're all nuclear hot!
where did you get that idea? the dev themselves said that the only way to get a harem ending is through a good ending.

Here's a link with the ending from the dev but it's a lot of spoilers https://f95zone.to/threads/seducing-the-devil-v0-10-deafperv.10660/post-1972267

kedernathmr

Mar 28, 2021
Can anyone please help me with something? How do I get to the Veronica bathroom scene in Chapter 10? There are video files of the scene in the game folder but I can not figure out how to get it in the game. I added a picture of the scene I'm talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
Can anyone please help me with something? How do I get to the Veronica bathroom scene in Chapter 10? There are video files of the scene in the game folder but I can not figure out how to get it in the game. I added a picture of the scene I'm talking about.
Pick the option in which Ella comes to your place

Reactions: kedernathmr

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Hey i was wondering if there is going to be an option to save lilith in the selina only route. I kind of want to see where that route goes, but i can't in good conscience go through that route knowing that lilith is pretty much going to be raped by her mother with no one to save her. I know that there are probably other routes for that, but it still feels fucked up. You living your life doing your thing, while a girl who begged you for your help is left by herself.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Also got to say that i really enjoy this game. It gets way to close to the ntr line for me, but the dev keeps things bearable. Like how:

The worst parts that i do still kind of consider ntr, but because the dev makes it very obvious i shouldn't care about the characters are:
That said apart from those little gripes the game is pretty awesome. Amazing models and the animations are decent (would prefer longer animations). The story is definitely interesting. The characters are also amazing, although i must admit at the beginning i disliked a lot of them.

Reactions: AlexMpog

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

The Jason patch work is underway. I've added the options to either enable or disable the Jason "sharing" plot. If you disable it then you will see new dialogues and new scenes.

I'm also remastering the Episode 1 so that all the scenes have the same looking characters and style. Slowly I'll remaster the whole game so that there's no different looking characters anymore. Let's be honest. Some of the earlier episodes have not so good looking renders and animations.

The priority is still "It Was Raining That Night". I'm only working when Veronica is out for her work. Soon you will start seeing previews of "It Was Raining That Night (0.2)".

So it's going to take a while before you finally get the Jason patch.

121.jpg 1-12.png 2-1.png 3-6.png 4-3.png 4-13.png 16-25.png

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'd honestly make the game more linear, with Ella&Lilith coming over to MC, work on improving the writing and then possibly add different paths way later in the game. Kind of get the impression most players either ditch Ella or she comes over, but everyone's favorites are Selina/Veronica.
But branching the game this early and working on second game at the same time...this would leave a lot of players either frustrated with too small updates, and this possibly ends up being abandoned.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes