Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
For those who are constantly crying for the update , go check his patron. Dev and his gf went through some terrible time during pandemic (lost their parents) and even now they are still struggling. They aren't getting much support on patron too and don't have enough money to buy improved hardware. So go and support them as they are in need for it and you will surely get updates on time in future or as for the situation rt now the game might even get abandoned if things don't get better.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I think what caused this game not get the amount of support it deserved was the forced sharing with friend and ntr scenes that most of the players did not like. They could have kept it optional like may other dev's do and this could have acted in their favour but they screwed it up.

And as for the problems they are facing , its totally legit and you should go and support them as both their games have some pretty intriguing stories and beautiful renders. So instead of wasting money on d-bags like ICSTOR or Irpheaus go support those who deserve it and are also in need of it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think what caused this game not get the amount of support it deserved was the forced sharing with friend and ntr scenes that most of the players did not like. They could have kept it optional like may other dev's do and this could have acted in their favour but they screwed it up.
On the other hand...that sort of debauchery is what brought me to the game...so...yeah.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
96-1-2.png
The first part of 0.11 is here. This time we are going the Ella-Veronica-Selina (USA) route.

What's new :
# 5 playable scenes
# 3 different branches
# 348 new renders
# 6 new animations

# Re-did the full Episode 1

# 258 redesigned renders

# 19 animations (16 new, 3 redesigned)

# Removed sandbox elements (Except for the "Room of Doors" part)

# Jason Patch

# 100 new renders

# 2 new animations

# New dialogues

(Some of the renders would look out of place as I don't have the previous files. They've been mixed with old renders for the time being)

OLD SAVES WON'T WORK

Note: Due to all the things that are happening with us, it's not possible to completely focus on the games. I had around 40 days to complete this. It's absolutely tiring for me considering I have to work a huge number of hours due to this massive debt over my head and I don't really have a good PC/Workstation to work on. This update is going to feel short. But if you go through all the branches then you would be able to see the true extent of my work and what I'm trying to do. If we had a good system then this could have been much easier.

My first priority is getting rid of the debt. With less than a week left, I don't really know what's going to happen. I need your help. This update is made public from day 1 so that people can see what's going on.

If you are able to help then please consider donating to our GoFundMe campaign. We really really need your help.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 1552537
The first part of 0.11 is here. This time we are going the Ella-Veronica-Selina (USA) route.

What's new :
# 5 playable scenes
# 3 different branches
# 348 new renders
# 6 new animations

# 258 redesigned renders

# Jason Patch

# 100 new renders

# 2 new animations

# New dialogues

(Some of the renders would look out of place as I don't have the previous files. They've been mixed with old renders for the time being)

OLD SAVES WON'T WORK

Note: Due to all the things that are happening with us, it's not possible to completely focus on the games. I had around 40 days to complete this. It's absolutely tiring for me considering I have to work a huge number of hours due to this massive debt over my head and I don't really have a good PC/Workstation to work on. This update is going to feel short. But if you go through all the branches then you would be able to see the true extent of my work and what I'm trying to do. If we had a good system then this could have been much easier.

My first priority is getting rid of the debt. With less than a week left, I don't really know what's going to happen. I need your help. This update is made public from day 1 so that people can see what's going on.

If you are able to help then please consider donating to our GoFundMe campaign. We really really need your help.

wish you all the best man.Hope you'll get rid of the debt soon

Reactions: Erodaz

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Need Compressed version or other download servers as just MEGA won't do.

As a matter of fact why isn't it showing on Latest Updates

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 1552537

What's new :
# 5 playable scenes
# 3 different branches
# 348 new renders
# 6 new animations

# 258 redesigned renders

# Jason Patch

# 100 new renders

# 2 new animations

# New dialogues

OLD SAVES WON'T WORK

wishing all the best, keep calm

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
is the incest patch updated? or is it the same? I downloaded it just now but it seems to be exact the same as the one I downloaded before.

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
To everyone their kinks, some won t like the sharing and ntr but others will. THe biggest downsode is the numerous branches, no one wants to play 5-6 times the same game just to see all content

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys as I understand this game have impregnation and pregnancy, yes?And also can somebody see in tags I see sharing its optional or not?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed version of
Seducing the Devil [v0.11a]
Original Size: 5.03GB
Compressed Size: 756.4MB
DOWNLOAD: - - - -

Compressed Mac version by KKpotato Here
If you like the game consider supporting the dev on and if you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes