Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john984

Jun 6, 2020
None of my saves are working, someone has any save that works? I don't remember if had the mod installed or not

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
None of my saves are working, someone has any save that works? I don't remember if had the mod installed or not
renpy version was changed so saves most likely wont work (mine doesn't either but I was using the mod), with or without mod installed (unless Sancho somehow works his magic on the mod). Will have to replay from start most probably

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So a long time ago when I last checked this game there was a mention of four main paths that restricted which girls you could get with some exclusive to each one. Is that still the case or can we get all the possible girls in one playthrough now?

Reactions: mofonistik

r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
when last update was so long ago, cant even tell what was added, and its like on one route, so you trying all the paths you can think of seeing same old endings. stellar exp.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeducingTheDevil-0.12b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello Dev DeafPerv ,
I'm played this VN three or four years ago and i dropped because lack of updates in that time. What i want to ask there is a optional sharing scene with jason, Yeah you said it's because "It's needed for the sake of the story"
It's the only scene or more like this?

What I want to know is there any sexual scenes with MMF/MFMF (other males involve in sexual scenes with female love interest or not) and you are going to add now or near future releases.

It's just only scene I'm just avoid their routes. that's why I'm asking continue to play.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
3.50 star(s) 94 Votes