3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
can some one explain this to me like I'm stupid. I have version 1.101R from the front page. what do I need to do to get it to 1.201 then to 1.33? I thought I've done the steps stated in previous posts, but the menu keeps showing me 1.101R and then informs me that I am going to play an un booted version of the game or something.
I have a save for 1.32, so if i could even just get there that would be helpful.

Reactions: Yunmoie

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
can some one explain this to me like I'm stupid. I have version 1.101R from the front page. what do I need to do to get it to 1.201 then to 1.33? I thought I've done the steps stated in previous posts, but the menu keeps showing me 1.101R and then informs me that I am going to play an un booted version of the game or something.
I have a save for 1.32, so if i could even just get there that would be helpful.
You don't need to update to 1.201 then to 1.33. you can jump straight to 1.33. You just gotta download it and get the corresponding R patch for it. I helped someone with it a few posts up. You can use it to download the latest version, get the r patch and an optional save file.

Just so it's easier for you go to here:
No problem, my guy. I got you.
First off go to this to get the magnet link for the 1.33 torrent.( If you don't have any torrent software installed, I recommend qbittorent):

This is for the 1.33R patch:

Now this is optional but I'm just linking this because it's useful if you want to have the DLC clothing items that you can't unlock in 1.33 since they were event items. BUT I highly recommend you use this after you have completed the main game as it has already completed all the stages. So if you want to play through the game first, you might want to do it before using this.

I hope this helps you out. Hope you have fun with the game!

Reactions: Aster204

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
You don't need to update to 1.201 then to 1.33. you can jump straight to 1.33. You just gotta download it and get the corresponding R patch for it. I helped someone with it a few posts up. You can use it to download the latest version, get the r patch and an optional save file.

Just so it's easier for you go to here:
so i need to torrent that version? or can i plug in the patch from the 1.101 version i have?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait so 1.33 is out now? Is that all the rest of the dlc content that was going to be added or is there more to come?

Horu032

Nov 12, 2019
I dont see the harem room in ver 1.33R. Do I miss some file ? And yeah, the ver 1.33 is from .

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what's even in the last couple of updates? Did they ever add the strip club that people were talking about?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes