3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is it just me, or does this game eat inputs a lot? Sometimes for a solid 2-4 seconds, the game stops registering me pressing left-click. Which means auto-failing the heal mini-game and being unable to shoot things punching me in the face.

Also, I saw some people getting mad about the Kirara/Aya scene when you get them both to 9. What's that about?

Last edited:

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
Is it just me, or does this game eat inputs a lot? Sometimes for a solid 2-4 seconds, the game stops registering me pressing left-click. Which means auto-failing the heal mini-game and being unable to shoot things punching me in the face.

Also, I saw some people getting mad about the Kirara/Aya scene when you get them both to 9. What's that about?
You get pegged by Kirara in that scene, so if people are upset that is probably why.

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone can upload link ver 1.33 and 18+ patch on gdriver or mediafire? The torrent download speed really make me sad :<. Thanks a lots.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Anyone can upload link ver 1.33 and 18+ patch on gdriver or mediafire? The torrent download speed really make me sad :<. Thanks a lots.
Here is the link for a download link with multiple hosts like zippyshare that Purple_Heart just shared a few posts ago. No gdrive or mediafire from what I see but, zippyshare or pixeldrain will do the trick.
Idk where you found this torrent but here's the for other download sources if needed.
And here is the patch for it.
Patch 1.33R
Hope this helps.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
You get pegged by Kirara in that scene, so if people are upset that is probably why.
Oh, that's all? Given who I saw getting angry over it, I thought they'd swap breast sizes or something. Or they'd both get giant or small titties.

With the anger I saw over it and it being specifically Kirara and Aya, I was expecting breast size to be a factor since people winge about that more than anything else.

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Here is the link for a download link with multiple hosts like zippyshare that Purple_Heart just shared a few posts ago. No gdrive or mediafire from what I see but, zippyshare or pixeldrain will do the trick.

And here is the patch for it.

Hope this helps.
Wow thanks for your help

ARJUN

May 5, 2017
did something new drop?
yeah, they are working on new content to SOD:SH and working on new project called SOD:ID, TeamKrama posted on their patreon but only for patreon paid members can access the post. just wanted to know about progression? really loved the game TBH.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
didn't they say they're working on another successor game? is it not SOD:ID?
SoD : ID is just an expansion for SoD2

They are mainly working on their third game: Ascot Demonwaltz which is supposed to be an Action/Adventure RPG. I think they said they wanted to make it like skyrim but with darksouls type combat.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes